The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-06-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
I forgot to add that w/o makeup the face look like moon surface, kena cratered everywhere. For me when i see her, even though she didn't wear bra in her oversized t shirt, i cannot get an erection when i see her. If u guys can, gongxi gongxi.
Thanks for the FR Bro harleyquinnz.

From the photo, really cannot see plus I thought the body should be quite ok one. Lucky you give up warning. Else really is gongxi gongxi for most of us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
It's standard. One of my ex her photo looks damn chio but when met up she's damn different. I continued seeing her and during 2nd date she still did not want go hotel I just ended things with her.
Wa Bro StupidCharsiew. This reminds me of a girl I met from Online Matchmaking site.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 05-06-2022 at 09:00 PM.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
arsonist_84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Is her name Bee bro?
Yup correct.. dont know if she is really a maid or not but from her moments description seems like so. Seems like those atas types tt likely ask for $200 & above. Wondering any bros tried?
Old 05-06-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Lmao. So many maids to pick-up

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 06-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
gokulan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anybros met her before? If you have would love to hear about her

Old 06-06-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lmao. So many maids to pick-up

What's happening here, Bro StupidCharsiew? Some K-Pop guy in town? I see them all taking out their phones; some with selfie sticks some more

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 06-06-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokulan View Post
Have anybros met her before? If you have would love to hear about her

Bro if it's a maid, sure many fuck before already. Not necessary the person is in this thread.
Old 06-06-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Zack90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys! Im new to this scene. I installed the badoo app several days ago (paid as well for the unlimited swipes etc.).. surprisingly been getting pretty good responses about close to 15 active chats. majority of them (im particular about looks so probably wont reject type) do not want sex-at-first sight but they are at least interested in meeting up to get to know😅 or maybe im just bad with lines since im new. Anyway the point is.. thought of sharing the database with those who are already experience and see how it could benefit either of us (I have their whatsapp, photos etc.).. super time and cash consuming to chat and meet one by one😅 do pm me ya! So far been out with a couple of them but only manage to sleep with one... again full disclaimer that im still new and willing to learn the ways haha.. cheers!
Old 06-06-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack90 View Post
Hey guys! Im new to this scene. I installed the badoo app several days ago (paid as well for the unlimited swipes etc.).. surprisingly been getting pretty good responses about close to 15 active chats. majority of them (im particular about looks so probably wont reject type) do not want sex-at-first sight but they are at least interested in meeting up to get to know😅 or maybe im just bad with lines since im new. Anyway the point is.. thought of sharing the database with those who are already experience and see how it could benefit either of us (I have their whatsapp, photos etc.).. super time and cash consuming to chat and meet one by one😅 do pm me ya! So far been out with a couple of them but only manage to sleep with one... again full disclaimer that im still new and willing to learn the ways haha.. cheers!
Bro, juz started already fuck one maid. Who will believe u r greenhorn lol. Post their pigture here, I believe many bro already fuck before already. Some even first time already go the men house meet overnight.Don't waste time get to know them, they r for fuck only not anyone u would want to know better cos most of them r lairs. If u still want to know them better, don't complain next time they lied lol
Old 06-06-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Hey bros, saw this maid on MiChat, anyone got any experiences with her before? Any reviews on her? I think I saw her pic in this chat before but I cannot find haha.
I met her at Serangoon North area.

When I saw her, I sian liao. Brought her to hawker center to eat, put on a show and then send her back.

Didn't message her anymore liao.

She didn't meet my minimum standard.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, juz started already fuck one maid. Who will believe u r greenhorn lol. Post their pigture here, I believe many bro already fuck before already. Some even first time already go the men house meet overnight.Don't waste time get to know them, they r for fuck only not anyone u would want to know better cos most of them r lairs. If u still want to know them better, don't complain next time they lied lol
I first time try ask my DH got already leh. Hahah but of course was with one mth of chatting. Booked hotel and hoseh liao. Maybe I just got lucky…I’m sure those seasoned bros also first time la. It’s how u impress them and not all is abt money. My regular one pays for the pills so I can shoot inside heheh

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsonist_84 View Post
Yup correct.. dont know if she is really a maid or not but from her moments description seems like so. Seems like those atas types tt likely ask for $200 & above. Wondering any bros tried?
she has nice ass
Old 07-06-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
I met her at Serangoon North area.

When I saw her, I sian liao. Brought her to hawker center to eat, put on a show and then send her back.

Didn't message her anymore liao.

She didn't meet my minimum standard.
hahahha

photo enhance GAO GAO?
Old 07-06-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
R u sure this is maid.. pink colour hair.. which employer allow 🤔
why not?

maybe taking care of elderly!
Old 07-06-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3875 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsonist_84 View Post
Very hard to up her bro. Yup she's a maid.
Old 07-06-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
I first time try ask my DH got already leh. Hahah but of course was with one mth of chatting. Booked hotel and hoseh liao. Maybe I just got lucky…I’m sure those seasoned bros also first time la. It’s how u impress them and not all is abt money. My regular one pays for the pills so I can shoot inside heheh
Bottom Ups for u, Buddy.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1