The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
a love affair with prc

I met this prc girl who is above average looking.She has to sell her body due to certain reasons,Our age gap is 3 years,she is 209,i am 26.Over the few months,we did develop feelings and would meet almost everyday after her work for simple meal and chit chat.She greatly advise my on my ex-gf issue which i was taken aback by her sense of maturity and she teach me how to undersand a girl better.she did say i am her girlfriend now tooFrankly speaking,i am quite a popular guy in poly days.I have gone on date with 10plus girls to date.She is the first lady i am really impressed by her knowledge and life issues which she always guide me around.Should i continue with her in this r/s?
She did not take a single cent of my money only for food treats and she would treat me back too
Old 21-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7582 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: a love affair with prc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
I met this prc girl who is above average looking.She has to sell her body due to certain reasons,Our age gap is 3 years,she is 209,i am 26.Over the few months,we did develop feelings and would meet almost everyday after her work for simple meal and chit chat.She greatly advise my on my ex-gf issue which i was taken aback by her sense of maturity and she teach me how to undersand a girl better.she did say i am her girlfriend now tooFrankly speaking,i am quite a popular guy in poly days.I have gone on date with 10plus girls to date.She is the first lady i am really impressed by her knowledge and life issues which she always guide me around.Should i continue with her in this r/s?
She did not take a single cent of my money only for food treats and she would treat me back too

BRO, your mind is not thinking straight... Careful bro..
Old 21-09-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why dun you ask her why, with all her maturity she possess, she has to sell her body and believe it is right for her to do so?

Maybe you've got to face the reality, my friend. Yes we can learn a lot of life lessons but you are on dangerous ground. The moment you start thinking like her, using her rationales to decide on YOUR own life problems, you have no reins in which how your own life will turn out.
Old 21-09-2009, 02:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I met this prc girl who is above average looking.She has to sell her body due to certain reasons,
The "certain reasons" are :

1) She's a slut.
2) She has no self respect and no morals.
3) She's lazy.
4) She wants quick $$$$$$ with minimum work.

As for you all I can say is you're a twit for falling for her hogwash.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
spitzer007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She is the first lady i am really impressed by her knowledge and life issues which she always guide me around.Should i continue with her in this r/s?
Bros, use your head and not your heart to analyse. This is just the begining... You are no match to her....
Old 21-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
closetspacefull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The "certain reasons" are :

1) She's a slut.
3) She's lazy.

As for you all I can say is you're a twit for falling for her hogwash.
Yes, yes, you who condemn Singaporeans for stereotyping...
I'm sure just as all PRC prositutes are:

1) She's a slut.
3) She's lazy.

Malays are:

1) Lazy
2) Fat
3) Stupid

Indians are:

1) Smelly
2) Crass
3) Only care about money

Singaporeans are:

1) Racist
2) Judgemental

I find it hilarious that you who always bitch bitch bitch about PRCs find it so difficult to accept the ugly side of human nature you yourself received while living in Singapore before you fled out of the country... Were you deceived by a chinese girl or something?

Sure, the girl in question might possibly be leading him on, then again, maybe not. Do you think your comments are constructive?

Why create the Matters of the Heart section of the forum if you're just shooting people down?
Old 21-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Highjoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
chinese has a saying : "放长线,钓大鱼“ Be careful bro
Old 21-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetspacefull View Post

Why create the Matters of the Heart section of the forum if you're just shooting people down?
I'm not shooting people down. I'm just trying to knock some sense into those who have allowed their dickheads to rule over their grey matter.

My advice may not be all touchy feely but it's direct and to the point. Those who heed my words will avoid a shitload of trouble further down the road. That's why I created this section... .so I can tell people off for getting conned by whores.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

braddah, i think you are setting yourself up for a whole lot of trouble. if you are stud then go for older women if you want maturity. you tangle with thsi girl and your grades will come down with the drama to unfold. maybe even drop out and braddah she will be gone, leaving you empty handed and fucked up.
Old 21-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Brother Hui, Selling her body only for 1 reason - $$$

Agreed that PRC life stories are more dimensional than local girls. Your experience with 10 poly girls during poly days are nothing as compared to 1 PRC girl, even if the whole poly female lecturers combined force also can't match 1 veteran PRC in terms of life knowledge and KC skill. Don't let your ego get the better of you. She will guide you to hell till it freezes over. Take care and jump out.

However, I hope it was your typo error, if you want to be her girlfriend, then it's a different relationship all together. No idea with such strange love but please don't change sex because of a centenarian (200 over years old somemore!!!)..Just kidding to cheer you up a bit.
Old 21-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Private88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Ah-Hui...

If that lady is already 29, selling her body in Singapore will likely (I am 95% sure) to be an old trade for her since she might have started this "profession" since age of 18 or 20...

Read my other postings on these PRC girls in SG, 95% of them are old birds that made lots of monies in China for the past 10 yrs, however, either they spent all with other young and handsome Chinese ducks or gamble off all the hard earned cash, no one really know. The fact is, if they are 18 now and only work for a couple of yrs, may be you can consider to believe her but not when she is already 29...

Good luck and wake up to face the reality !
Old 21-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Regency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to all

Quote:
Even she's working as a FL for a few mths you also dun mind... So u alrdy got your answer...
Old 21-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
closetspacefull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, I'm more of a pragmatic romantic...

I say why not. Life is a series of experiences. You can't put a blanket label on people precisely because everyone is different.

You think she's a great gal, why not go into a relationship. What are you risking? Everyone deserves a little love and romance, even prostitutes. Some of my best friends are ex-working girls and I find them no more or less venal than my friends from more ordinary backgrounds. Some of them are honest, some are liars.

Just know your limits and let life take its course. If you're too bitter, cautious, suspicious over everything, why go through the hassle of living another day?

Who knows, she could be the love of your life, or the witch devil from hell. You won't know until you test the waters.
Old 21-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
limrayson is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I say why not. Life is a series of experiences.
and some of those experiences leaves you badly scarred for life

Quote:
You think she's a great gal, why not go into a relationship. What are you risking?
there's this thing called the women's charter and their "ideas" on what you should be coughing out other than blood should there be a divorce but then again this applies to any other divorce
Old 21-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u mean a lustful love affair?? dun get it mistaken. U may think you are in love with her but perhaps its more of a comfortable, nice feeling coupled with a lustful love affair.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1