The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Inappropriate relationship, TCJ with CLH

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...selling-pm-lee

This one juicy news leh..!!
Old 17-07-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8821 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Inappropriate relationship, TCJ with CLH

no video on their piaking what so juicy ler?
Old 17-07-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 17
TickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud of

Kena warn by LHL n they still continue... her pussy musy be damn wet n tight.

Minimum 6 for exchange. Thks
Old 17-07-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

Previously got one thread discussed about her neh neh, So fantasize abit
Old 17-07-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

She is actually extremely attractive for her age. She is reportedly single, and single ladies are extremely scarce. He undoubtedly finds it difficult to resist her seductive appeal. She does have a sizeable pair of melons
Old 17-07-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

CLH is someone that i wont be able to resist too. always see her photos in tampines area
Old 17-07-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Edwardesperad0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Perhaps WP also have another case. Recently so happening lol.

https://mothership.sg/2023/07/wp-vid...enior-members/
Old 17-07-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
She is actually extremely attractive for her age. She is reportedly single, and single ladies are extremely scarce. He undoubtedly finds it difficult to resist her seductive appeal. She does have a sizeable pair of melons
yes, i find her to be very attractive.. she have the seductive lao chio look + sizeable boobs.. i wont be able to resist her too haha
Old 17-07-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did someone catch them?

Why need to expose them. Just tell them to quit one by one will do mah.
Old 17-07-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

this lady MP is my constituency MP. did not have the chance to see her personally yet, now no chance liao.

just wonder if the relationship is between 2 MP who are single then should be ok rite? bcos there is no such thing as "affair" le,
Old 17-07-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
Did someone catch them?

Why need to expose them. Just tell them to quit one by one will do mah.
Pinky Asshole already knew about it in 2020 and did nothing.

Came Feb 2023 he demanded them to decouple but TCJ gave him a flying fuck and continued the affair.

So already gave chance so many times unlike Mango Michael Palmer
Old 17-07-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

They know each other quite some time liao. He mostly F her more than his wife. Now wondering will the wife file for divorce or not, hehe!
Old 17-07-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In most countries this is a nothing thing.

Morality is personal.

Not condoning or critiquing.

But its in most of world no biggie

SG seems still very uptight...
Old 18-07-2023, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Elections must be round the corner, all the jostling for positions gaining more momentum.
All the recent sagas relating to high up figures in the pap, must be people within the party smelling blood and start to baotoh one another, hoping to eliminate competition 😂
Old 18-07-2023, 04:14 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/inappropriate-relationship-between-tan-chuan-jin-and-cheng-li-hui-continued-despite-counselling-pm-lee

This one juicy news leh..!!
Any leaked videos?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1