The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Re: Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I tried quite a few big girls, doggie style is a real challenge best position so far is still missionary with them pulling their legs back wide sort of with the buttocks slightly elevated up, allowing from a deep penetration from the front, also managed to bang a couple of them anal in this position...but one thing is big girls more fun they tend to be more adventurous to try new things..
BBW are nice ladies who are more open for adventure. But not all are anal lovers. Still looking for my all holes lover

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 23-10-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
BBW are nice ladies who are more open for adventure. But not all are anal lovers. Still looking for my all holes lover
Had to slowly convinced them, one was a virgin ass and damn tight...most bbw gals they normally have difficulties cumming don't know is it due to their body size or what...so while pounding her ass missionary style, it allows me to play with her clit at the same time...she love it and there after will ask me to fuck her ass while doing missionary style..
Old 23-10-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Had to slowly convinced them, one was a virgin ass and damn tight...most bbw gals they normally have difficulties cumming don't know is it due to their body size or what...so while pounding her ass missionary style, it allows me to play with her clit at the same time...she love it and there after will ask me to fuck her ass while doing missionary style..
mine diff experience. most cum easily except for a few

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 23-10-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Do you all find BBW a bit smellier than normal ladies? They trap sweat where there are folds of flesh. Especially under the boobs. So sweaty when you lift it up. Can store cigarette under the boob but also trap sweat lah. Pussy also quite musky
Old 23-10-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do you all find BBW a bit smellier than normal ladies? They trap sweat where there are folds of flesh. Especially under the boobs. So sweaty when you lift it up. Can store cigarette under the boob but also trap sweat lah. Pussy also quite musky
good and bad, all comes with the "package". try bluffing and say you wanna give them a sensual shower. but in reality you can clean them thoroughly
Old 23-10-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a SOLID chick!
Old 23-10-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Just be nice and shower together, using soap to help them get cleaned up and foreplay at the same time. Treat them with some love and you will gain good experience with them...

Trust me, when you are out whole day, anyone will smell also including yourself with you bird trapped in your pants.

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 23-10-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jackky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thick, chubby, meaty fat girls are the best play partners.
They deserve some recognition and appreciated more. I have the privilege to meet a few ranging from early 30s to early 50s. They are kind, bubbly, friendly, genuine, no air, juicy and wet. Best of all, they are eager to please. Like us, they want to have a good time too.
Treat them with respect and they are a gem to be with.
Old 23-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackky View Post
They deserve some recognition and appreciated more. I have the privilege to meet a few ranging from early 30s to early 50s. They are kind, bubbly, friendly, genuine, no air, juicy and wet. Best of all, they are eager to please. Like us, they want to have a good time too.
Just what you are looking for. HAHAHA.
Old 23-10-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Just what you are looking for. HAHAHA.
later your inbox full...

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 24-10-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My wife grew fat after years of marriage and all i can say is i wish she was fat during her younger days. Sex with a BBW really is better than a slim woman but that is my personal preference.
Old 25-10-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 14
Exiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to behold

Tried before, she was plumb.
But just felt quite prevented ?
Thighs was too meaty, couldn't go in fully.
Old 25-10-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
Tried before, she was plumb.
But just felt quite prevented ?
Thighs was too meaty, couldn't go in fully.
And she goes around fucking other guys as she wasn't satisfied with that half fuck. HAHAHA.
Old 27-10-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 17
Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!

Just to share my experiences.
I have been using dating apps a fair bit and despite fishing a couple of solid MILFs, I find the BBWs are much easier to land.

A few of my BBWs encounter.

1. West Side late night

Met online, chatted for a few days on usual stuff.
Then on a Friday night while chatting, I mentioned it's boring and she asked if we hangout, I asked so late go where?

She then said we can chill at the McDonald's near her place.
Nothing to do so drove all the way there lor.
Met, chatted, had a drink at MCD.
Then she asked if I want to go to her place as her parents were on holiday.

Action started the moment she close her door.
Hugged her from behind, kissed her neck and started to dry hump her fleshy butt.

Stripped her top (a one piece t-shirt gown) and played with her huge assets.

She pulled my shorts down and guided me to the sofa and gave me a BBBJ of a lifetime.

I then saw that she had a table the window and I told her to sit on it, she instantly spread her legs wide while I banged her wet pussy hard.
She begged me to pinch her nipples and asked me to slap her boobs hard.

The table was hitting the window ledge, with her loud moaning, I'm a bit concerned if the neighbours will hear us. LOL.

She told me her period is coming so I just cummed hard and unload inside her. Still remembered her juices and my cum flowing out of her pussy onto the table and floor.

What shocked me next was she knelt down and licked up the dripping cum from the table and my dick while giving me the CFM look.

We had another gentler round in her room before going home all jellied leg.

2. BBW nurse

Same connected online, chatted and topics went to sex and arranged to meet and pick her up from her workplace almost 11pm.

When she turned up in her uniform, I'm already rock hard.
Can see her bra from the side cos of button gaps in her tight uniform.

She asked where should we go, I suggested 81, she said I crazy cos she's in uniform.

In the end, drove to a dead-end road at a "farmway" area.
Moved to the rear seat and action started.

Unbutonned her uniform and unclipped her front clasp bra to show a pair of huge Ds with erected nipples. Sucked on them while fingering her pussy thru her white lacy panties.

Now, car action for BBW is always challenging but that was my lucky day, after about 15mins, she got so aroused that she suggested we continue outside the car.

Once outside, she squatted down to suck my hard dick. Held her head and face fucked her until the sloshing sound of her saliva and gagging sound filled the night.

Took out and cummed all over her face while she opened her mouth to catch some of my cum.

Cleaned up, sent her home and we did it a couple of more times at the same location all in wee hours (3-4am).

Will share others when I have more time.
But for me at 1.77m / 95kg, I find BBWs are great fuck probably cos they get overlooked a lot and with some attention they will go out to please.
Also there are a lot of BBWs that look cute and also quite chio one.
Old 27-10-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackky View Post
Agreed bro. some of the best fun actually came from them.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1