The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you guys film during sex?

I did it almost everytime with my partner consent. Took her abt 1yr+ before she gets comfortable with the idea. I keep the videos in my external hard disk. Never save them on the phone too long.
Old 31-01-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

remember it was about more than 20 years ago..that time hp cam was not that common yet and i bought a sony camera using the money i got part time jobs..

i then jio my gf then to west coast park and say i want to take pic with my new cam..it was a weekday then (we were both in uni and happen to have no classes that day)..after taking some pic, we sat down at the beach and fool ard…i suddenly pull down her spaghetti top and bra and took a pic of her exposed nipple..at first she want me to delete the pic but i told her its for my own viewing and somemore her face is not seen in the pic..she then relented and let me keep the pic..after that she begin to get more comfortable and let me take more pics..eg nude at a sentosa hotel balcony..or her face covered with cum when she bj me at one of the shopping mall staircase..too bad tat time never think of taking videos..
Old 31-01-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Ex-gf Q
This was during Nokia days, only took photos which she consented as she was going aboard for studies so she said I could view the photos if I "missed" her

Ex-gf G
Took videos using her phone only but never sent to me. She claimed she deleted after some time, not sure if she showed them to her group of close girlfriends

Ex-gf J
Took videos with both our phones before, she claimed she could view them when she using her toy alone
Old 31-01-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
Brink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My ex gf resisted for the longest time, until I suggested using her phone instead.
She kind of got used to it after 2 or 3 times, blue tooth the files to me, and then used my phone.
It remains a valued momento for me.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The hardest is usually the first vid is hardest.
Once that's allowed, subsequent ones should be a breeze. In fact, it might become an additional stimulus, most ladies will become AV queens as most will like to feel like a star or celebrity being filmed. Just be careful in terms of the storage. Consent to be filmed is not equivalent to consent to be shared, do not confuse the two and get free lodging in Changi.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course will video for keepsake when explicit approval is given...just dont be an arse to threaten to release video when the relationship turns sour...

And remember to backup to a portable harddisk cos all these videos do take up a lot of space on the phone...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-02-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

wife let me film every time we fuck..but long time didn't share in the wife group already
Old 02-02-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothwell View Post
That is wild, wondering like the other bro mention did he get into any trouble?
nope, just shared with the same group of guys over the past many years, no new joiner intake, so no risk.
Old 02-02-2024, 12:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

yes film alot, and take photos

that's how the Mrs found out about the affair.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-02-2024, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After the first consented video taken a few years ago, it became a regular thing whenever I met my her. To the point that I am left with hundreds of videos in my ssd that most I don't even watch.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
yes film alot, and take photos

that's how the Mrs found out about the affair.
How did she found the photos and videos? I store mine in a private folder on my computer. Hopefully she will never find them.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
How did she found the photos and videos? I store mine in a private folder on my computer. Hopefully she will never find them.
Keep offline in a USB safer bro. Safety always important
Old 03-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
basically she found a way to see me unlock my phone so she saw the stuff on the phone. Didn't hide it or secure it in secured folders

For computer, I was logged into certain communication devices, and at times, I would go off to make coffee and she managed to see the communication and sent it to her phone

So to me, the best is to download it to a hard disk and bury the hard disk so she doesn't find it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-02-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
Occam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOccam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If she agrees, sure, I would like to film.
Only had one that was ok with it, she also sometimes sent me her in underwear pics minus headshot.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayson66 View Post
I came across this news of sugar daddy filming during sex. What do you guys think? Or have any stories to share?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...s-jail-4026626
his more pressing problem is that he fucked a 15 yo minor.

last time guys have to secretly film, nowadays girls themselves film and "leak" lol esp those that maintain creator accounts on twitter and onlyfans
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1