The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Tips on picking up gals online thru Chat Apps...

I SammyNewbie, have been on chat apps for a few days, besides doing my homework and preparing for interviews and honestly, I've gotten quite fed up by some of the comments I read on the profiles of some ladies.

Lady one : I do not want to 81/Fragrance or Orgasmic Squirting with you!

Lady two : Why does Skout allow pictures that are obscene to be sent through?

Lady three : I'm not interested in sex! Go away!

What the hell are some of you people thinking when you go there?

Please use your logical mind and think it through.

Has flashing your penis pic in a forum or chatroom ever got you laid even on a sex forum? Would you unzip your pants in front of a female colleague to show her you are interested in her sexually?

When you see an attractive lady on the street when you walk up to her, do you tell her that sex is the first thing on your mind?(unless she's a prostitute)

Yet logically, though you know the answer to both the questions, Why are you still doing it online? IT DOES NOT WORK!

I feel part of the reason why it's hard to pick up ladies now is not only my social ineptness, but is also the result of some of the men behaving badly online thinking they can get away with it. You are screwing up not only your own chances of scoring, but other people's chances as well.

Well if you've gotten pissed because you are one of the seniors who does this, please go ahead and zap me and leave this thread, but if you decide that what I say makes some sense and decided that you want to figure out what you should do then read on.

First off, you need a mindset change. These ladies are not prostitutes/freelancers. You can't just go up to them and go 'How much? or wanna go hotel with me?'. Let's look at this from a ladies perspective a little. The first thing that goes through her mind is that she doesn't know you. If she brings you home, what happens if you're a stalker and after you have sex and now that you got the sex you just want it and keep pestering her. What happens if you are a serial killer and chops her into nine parts after u did the deed and dispose of her? What happens when she gives you her number and you decide to be a twerp and exchange it here on SBF for useless points and other girls? And the list goes on...

My point is, that if you want to bed a woman, you must get her to at least feel comfortable around you enough to trust you and not run away the moment you meet her. That's going to take some time, and you're going to have to be PATIENT. You'll need to talk to her at least for a little while before she even gets comfortable enough to actually tell you more stuff about her life, and finally even to meet you face to face. Depending on the woman and your skill level, the time this takes might vary.

Ok, I'm just going to go through and share a little bit about how I go about this... so read on.

Last edited by SammyNewbie; 26-04-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 26-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Tips on picking up gals online thru Chat Apps...

Your Profile

The first thing you do is of course set up your profile.

Put a good pic of yourself there(The pic tends to be a verification that you're not lying about your appearance, and gives them a face to put to your name that you aren't captain cook or some other ugly hideous thing) (This only applies if you are single, married bros, it's against my value set to cheat, so you'll need advice elsewhere). You can actually put several here. Put some of your face, some of your body(no nudes please guys), some that show what you like to do, eg. Playing with your guitar, hanging out at a cafe and drinking coffee. You can even funny pics or memorable quotes here that tell them about yourself. Be honest about your age, and height, weight and size. They are going to meet you eventually, so if you lied about this, it will be obvious.

Next up, the about yourself section. Gonna have to keep this short since we are on a mobile app, and most people won't read a paragraph of text like what I wrote earlier. Put in something that defines you here. No “I have a horses' dick... I can last 3 hours in bed... wanna fuck” or such rubbish. Something maybe like 'music.taichi.movies.' or 'I'm here to get in your pants... I mean be your friend ahh! Dun hit me >.<” ', something that shows you're harmless and that they can come closer to you. Or meaningful life quotes. Things that grab their attention and leave a general good impression.

Use the status panel too. Put something there about what's on your mind besides the sex. Like 'Can't wait for Iron Man 3 to come out!'. A topic that can help them open a conversation with you if you share a common interest.
Old 26-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

The Opening

After this profile is set up, Time to look for the ladies. When you look at a lady that is attractive, DO NOT WINK AT HER OR JUST SAY HI. Look through the Lady's live feed and her profile.That will tell you her interests and how she's feeling. Let's say if you notice for example that she likes to eat ice-cream in the lastest feed, you could

1) tell her your favourite ice-cream flavours and brands and ask what hers are
2) tell her about a good ice-cream cafe and ask if she's tried it
3) ask her where she likes to go eat her ice-cream.

This technique is called 'opening' in seduction. You start a convo topic that make them curious or feel comfortable around you so you can size them up. The thing about this is that in face to face meet ups, personalized openers are hard to do, but in online media chats like this, it is EXTREMELY EASY because a page and all the feeds can tell you so much about the individual. If she likes a certain song by a certain band, and you know something about that song, tell her over chat and asks if she knows.

I'm telling you that this works because at first, I mostly just said hi to the girls and nothing happened, but when I started doing this, I noticed almost all the girls checked out my profile within the first 30 seconds when I did it. If they do that, you are off to a good start. It means you're actually getting their attention rather than being someone they'll ignore or block immediately.

Do not use cheesy pick up lines or canned material. Pretty girls will have LOADS of guys hitting on them, so if you use canned material, they'd probably have ALREADY HEARD IT BEFORE. Since we have an advantage of having more info, put in abit more effort so you'd get noticed.

If she goes 'Ask me', 'Ask me', 'Ask me', on her profile, that's when the problem starts. That's akin to kind of picking up a girl at the bar where you know nothing about her interests, and that's challenging cause in this case, there will be more guys saying hi than you.

Look for interesting things in her profile pics before resorting to pick-up lines. Maybe she's carrying a guitar, or a dog, or whatever. Ask her about them. If she has a funny nick that is probably not her real name, see if you can come up with something witty to pry her name out of her. If her name is 'R' for example, talk about 'Warm Bodies'

Ok, if they just check out your profile and don't reply, don't despair. Most gals won't if you aren't their type and share a common interest. Just look at your profile again and see what might have put them off. If you find something, change it (I really got to change my about me section after what some of you did), if you do not, just keep looking. Even if you already talked to all the girls you like DO NOT SPAM THEM AGAIN. Relax, go on other chat programs, do your math homework, carry on with your job/search. You have a life outside this thing. Eventually you'll find one that likes you and will reply. I know cause one did.

Once in awhile, check back in again and take a look and see if there are new gals or status updates. When there are, craft another opener and try again.

Last edited by SammyNewbie; 26-04-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 26-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

The art of conversation

I happen to be not so good at this, but I'll share what I can

Ok, so a woman replies to your message and continues to talk to you.

I know some of you are getting very excited, after all, it's been a very very long time and a lot of spamming and talking to dead walls, but relax. Reply slowly. As usual do not spam or rush. If a convo reply comes up, wait about a minute or two and think about what to say before you reply.

Talk about superficial stuff first, maybe if it was music that she liked, talk about your own preferences or compare the music with other types. If it was about a movie, just talk about scenes you thought were good or why u liked or did not like it. Slowly move it around different things like maybe current affairs, food and occasionally ask personal questions in between once in awhile like what she works as, what she likes to do before moving back

Don't rush this. If she's closed and wants to go off cause she's busy, just say goodbye and give her space. Then when it's morning, say good morning, when it's time to knock off, drop a small message and talk to see if she's interested to chat, just ask her how her day was... etc.

It's important that you don't over message and intrude too much into her life at this point. After all, you are new, and she still doesn't trust you and you are in the process of knowing each other. Rushing this could make you come across as needy and aggressive. When gals see this, they tend to run. The same way we would run if someone we didn't know started running towards us.

After awhile when you all finally chat like friends and there's a major event like a movie or musical coming to town, that's when you pop the question and ask her out. Or maybe she asks you out cause she wants to meet you

And while you're chatting with her, keep talking to other women and looking for them. This might sound like two-timing, but it helps you relax. Cause you know you won't only have one woman, and it isn't over cause she doesn't like you.

This is SammyNewbie signing off, sharing his limited experiences with online chatting. I hope this will help make some of you better people, and also, if any senior forum members have other tips to contribute, do make a post and reply in this thread.

Last edited by SammyNewbie; 26-04-2013 at 02:51 AM.
Old 27-04-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
JVKN80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

interesting thread..pls continue
Old 27-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow! Pro giving "speech" seminer..

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 27-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

I where got pro? I just giving some tips so the bros here will get better. Chatting gals online now is hard. They damn defensive. Anyway if I really that pro, I got girlfriend liao lor XD.
Old 27-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Ahh I've got quite a fair bit of such experiences, maybe I should add on/ continue for you? Don't wanna steal your thunder though :P
Old 28-04-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Hey gotnotime,

You know I'm not that type of a person.

If you want to share anything at all, you're very much welcome to do so. This thread is kind of an open thread for discussing techniques or sharing pointers. I myself, am also learning being new to this.

Also, I'd like to thank the two anonymous bros that up'ed me and recognized my contribution. It makes me feel some of the stuff I do here is worth it

Also, the bro that went with me to GL tonight, please call me and PM me ASAP when you see this. I didn't get your call cause my phone died on me. I've been trying to call you to ensure your safety as soon as I got home, but there's been no response. I'm worried about you ,man.
Old 28-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Alright, here are some ice-breakers for bros who really have no idea how to break ice and start talking.

One can start by asking about their profile picture, eg, hey where did you take this photo? It looks great.

Or the very classic hokkien line, jiak ba buey? (Of course, in english, have you had breakfast/lunch/dinner?)

The art of conversation is an intricate albeit easy one for those who are outgoing, although I'd admit I'm very bad at dialects.

On the other hand, most ladies like compliments. It's can get pretty addictive with all that sperm in your head, but remember to doll it out in moderation.
Old 28-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Sunkirby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tips
Old 28-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
behtahanalready deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All these are something to think and learn. I'm staying to learn more..
Old 29-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hungry4Pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread brother! Keep it going.
Old 29-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Thanks bros. Actually some of the stuff you can read online or through books. The only reason why I don't teach the rest is because I have not tried it. I don't believe in teaching things that I cannot guarantee work. =)

But some of the stuff you read online, do take with a pinch of salt and think about why they work before trying.
Old 29-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
Thanks bros. Actually some of the stuff you can read online or through books. The only reason why I don't teach the rest is because I have not tried it. I don't believe in teaching things that I cannot guarantee work. =)

But some of the stuff you read online, do take with a pinch of salt and think about why they work before trying.
Gotta agree with that, it takes confidence and guts to do it man. But the main idea, imo, is to be outstanding and different from the rest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1