The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigtitslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What are your thoughts on Sugarbook Sugar Dating app?

I've been using the apps because of the controversial news all around the web of moh discussing sex arrangements with a minor which is so wrong.

Despite the controversial news, I find the girls are so-so only.

Most Sugar Babies want to do pay per meet which is draining. So when they talk about Pay Per Meet, I just ghosted them.

Despite that, I still manage to date some of the girls out organically without paying them. Because I've already paid for the meal.

So far didn't get the happy ending yet.

I would like to know what are your thoughts on these so-called dating apps so far.

What's the pro and recommended ones you guys are using.
Old 14-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Re: What are your thoughts on Sugarbook Sugar Dating app?

There is already a thread for this

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=858714

Not true that most SBs looking for ppm, there are many who prefer monthly and exclusive.
Old 14-03-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtitslover22 View Post
I've been using the apps because of the controversial news all around the web of moh discussing sex arrangements with a minor which is so wrong.

Most Sugar Babies want to do pay per meet which is draining. So when they talk about Pay Per Meet, I just ghosted them.

Despite that, I still manage to date some of the girls out organically without paying them. Because I've already paid for the meal.

I would like to know what are your thoughts on these so-called dating apps so far.

Tried it out for fun during the covid 1030pm rule days. A big waste of time - most of the girls aren’t even good looking and asking for ridiculous $$. Way more successful hit rate on dating apps
Old 14-03-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Tried it out for fun during the covid 1030pm rule days. A big waste of time - most of the girls aren’t even good looking and asking for ridiculous $$. Way more successful hit rate on dating apps
if u have the time to burn on meet-ups, its not too bad an option for u to assess the girl before committing to anything more. of course, any payments here is just for the drink/meal.

no need to take them too seriously, if dont work out, then just next her
Old 15-03-2023, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think sugar babies are overrated
Old 15-03-2023, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
Funnybones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtitslover22 View Post

there are some sugar babies that are quite low Maintenance but more for just hanging out out with the extra activities
Old 08-07-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bensonbeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybones View Post
there are some sugar babies that are quite low Maintenance but more for just hanging out out with the extra activities
Yes, some are low maintenance especially malay girl, to my personal preferences, milf. imagine when you are riding somebody wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1