The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 11
LanJiaoProjects deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLanJiaoProjects deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Can share a little more about your marriage? Eg.. kid usually stick with who more? Who earns more? Background of divorce? Etc...
Kid is flw me and my ex-husband even Don give the money too
Old 26-06-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
jayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanJiaoProjects View Post
your exhusband really do bad thing
Old 27-06-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting a Divorce

Anyone have experience with other divorced party going to visit the kids as per requirement set by the court but the kids doesn’t wish to see the mother?

Can I limit the visit like 10 minutes? Basically I’m the one who paying everything and looking after the kids while she’s out there enjoying herself with her new found freedom. Kinda piss me while thinking this when sometime I wish she will change and come back to the family.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:37 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Small didi here. Balu 19 this year. Need some guidance from some zehzehs to teach me and let me practise. HAHAHAHA. Lao lao one also can la. Anyway is practise nia. Let you instruct dao gao gao. Moi scared when time to perform, moi disappoint.

Got sugar mommy also good la tio bo? I dont mind one also. HAHAHA.

Email Contact Moi: [email protected]

Then slowly from there discuss. You want see xiong also can.

Please dont ask about email name LOL. Just some spare email for lj projects.
amazing, one min you are small didi, here you are woman with ex husband and kids.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-07-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ai1ai2ai3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post
Anyone have experience with other divorced party going to visit the kids as per requirement set by the court but the kids doesn’t wish to see the mother?

Can I limit the visit like 10 minutes? Basically I’m the one who paying everything and looking after the kids while she’s out there enjoying herself with her new found freedom. Kinda piss me while thinking this when sometime I wish she will change and come back to the family.
Not sure about the legal thing, but if kids doesn't want, why force them la? divorce is hard for kids, forcing them to do something they don't want makes it worse.
Old 27-08-2023, 04:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The divorce process for me was very hard because I still loved my wife, but this is life. So I was facing a hard depression accompanied by chronic panic attacks. So my advice would be whenever you feel that emotionally there is something wrong with you, seek professional help!
Old 09-09-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Anyone got a difficult divorce? I am planning to get one but worried my wife would make my life difficult, such as creating a scene at home and my work place etc.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkang View Post
The divorce process for me was very hard because I still loved my wife, but this is life. So I was facing a hard depression accompanied by chronic panic attacks. So my advice would be whenever you feel that emotionally there is something wrong with you, seek professional help!
Me too but sometimes not all have a Second chance. It’s my fault for wanting more .
But no one understand why I commit infidelity with a ml. I truly regretted.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Me too but sometimes not all have a Second chance. It’s my fault for wanting more .
But no one understand why I commit infidelity with a ml. I truly regretted.
Bro u got caught having an affair?
Old 10-09-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Bro u got caught having an affair?
Yes bro. Guilty as charged.
Old 10-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro. Guilty as charged.
How u get caught? On the bed ah? Your wife no give chance?
Old 10-09-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
How u get caught? On the bed ah? Your wife no give chance?
Via WhatsApp message. I deserved it.
Old 13-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Hi guys can I check if uncontested divorce, means just sign paper no need go court right? I have kids but i and my wife agree on the arrangements for the kids. Or still need court to approve the arrangement? Likely I will take care the kids..
Old 14-10-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Via WhatsApp message. I deserved it.
Bro, why tf did you not delete the message or better still, message your fling using another phone?

Heng I don't believe in marriage.
Old 14-10-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Benz
T21

Very solid BBBJ and FJ by Benz. Forget about the photo, she's way prettier like fucking a model. She wore a kimono when I entered the room, soon she took it off and very well naked. My dick got instantly hard. Helped my undress and begin to suck me off.

BJ skills 9/10 with max eye contact
Fingering is allowed, good time exploring her inside
FJ skills 10/10 very active partner, change many positions, pussy very wet, finally surrender in missionary
Massage 8/10 she got skills, how can you turn down to be massage with a naked lady?

Would like to RTF to explore more services ��

Knn ..... you male or female ?
cross dress at home ah ?

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1