The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up corporate execs vs true blue entrepreneur

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Having work in an MNC in China for many years, i've attended many business meeting and conversation with Ang Mo Corporate guys and also local chinese entreprenuers. They possesses quite a big difference and i find it interesting,\ and would like to share with you. Hope you don't find it bo liao but share with me your insights and opinion.

Corporate guys profile i come across:

1) Educated guys, Many from US, UK ( alot of indians) with VP, CEO, strategy guy title etc
2) talking about theory and strategy damn good, impressive and believable. I do mean impressive how they think and articulate their points
3) No real live biz experience but an impressive backgound - P&G , blah blah...
4) Talk talk, action action but results not really solid or sometimes yields no results or even no follow up actions...
5) Very comfortalbe income ( US 200k and above), fly biz class but no where near RICH
6) Very careful, must formulate plans, use terms like matrix, synergy lah , review lah , blah blah

True-blue entreprenuer ( chinese )

1) Damn gutsy and instinctive. No ( don't even know about it) business plan, no strategy blue print or other BS.. Initial ideas they think workable, they put together people and resources( borrow money from relatives etc) and cheong ahead.. They correct and change along the way to grow..
2) Many filty rich billionare are non educated ( Wahaha guy- richest chinese) and many more.
3) Believe in hard work, focus and bulldoze their way ahead
4) Those who make it are worth many many times more than the wayang corporate Ceo, VP etc

It makes me wonder the value of those theories and whether these corporate guys can really pull it off beyond blabbing theories. Being someone more "old fashioned and worked my way up thru hard work ( with results) , sometimes i feel hearing those BS by the Strategy guy etc damn irritating.. The lao hero millionare would usually keep quiet and voice up only if they feel certain things said are rubbish or against the good of the biz.

Thanks for reading... just find the contrast huge and interesting.. let me know if you encounter similar experience or thoughts

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1