The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: LS PREMIUM Production :☀☀☀ NiKKY ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure!Classy Beauty!(MOD

Ls
Old 08-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: LS PREMIUM Production :☀☀☀ NiKKY ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure!Classy Beauty!(MOD

Ls
Old 08-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 08-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
Blackstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LS PREMIUM Production :☀☀☀ NiKKY ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure!Classy Beauty!(MOD

My merrymaking sexxion with Nikky was anything and everything that I had wanted in a bonk.

She was in a little black nightie as i entered the room. Soon she was all over me even as i was halfway through undressing; the moment my underwear came off, she was frenching me deeply and trying to play and tease my dick off! Without any hesitation, i was groping her left right centre and my fingers snaked their way into her moist love cavern.

I broke off from her to shower. As i showered, she would steal continue to tease my little bro who by now was rock hard solid and ready for battle.

Yes, she indeed loved to french! We were at it half the time, when i fingered her, when i bonked her, when we cuddled... there's no stopping her!

Her C-cuppers are so soft and sensitive... I kneaded and groped them and swirled my tongue around her nipples while at the same time, working my fingers around and into her love hole. She was moaning and moaning away and was soon humping my fingers. Just as my fingers were working fast and furious, she stopped me and proceeded to bbbj me... It was a short one but one that was sensual with lots of head action interspersed with some deep-throating... Yum!

She capped me and before long, we were happily humping away in wanton lust... her moans were a real turn-on... again, frenching!... i was groping her boobies and squeezing her nipples as we frenched... paradise!... her half-glazed eyes egged me on... and guess what, she loved getting licked in her ears!!! ...soon i couldn't hold back any more... with a grunt, i exploded deep inside her as she held me tightly... The feeling was priceless!

This is one experience that I will remember for a long time .
Old 08-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 08-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 09-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Ls
Old 09-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Ls
Old 09-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 09-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 09-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Ls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1