The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tonyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 21 years old Cambodian-Chinese (SYT) Lady providing services!!!!

She charge far too high, that is why no business, and I don't think any brother want to try, unless she reduce the charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie_brother View Post
Hi brothers, this is the first time i'm posting a thread on sammyboy. Yesterday I had a great time with this cambodian girl introduced to me by a friend so I thought of sharing this girl with the brothers here. She just started providing this service because she needs the spare cash, so hopefully brothers here can support her!

A bit more info:

Exotic looking
Body type: Slim
Skin: Smooth
Height: About 160+ abit
Weight: i'm not too sure, but she is the slim and sexy type
BBBJ: Yes
I usually see alot of brothers posting about FJ, but i dunno what it stands for, would be gd if some brothers can enlighten me
Charges: 150 for 1 hour, 1 shot
CD provided
She is quite proactive in her services, and is willing to improve herself with suggestions

By the way, she gives this innocent feeling, with nice big eyes and very accomodative to requests.

She speaks a fair bit of chinese so shouldnt be a problem in communicating in chinese.

Interested bro please pm me for her contact, this is a rare piece of gem that is still relatively untouched. So brothers who fancy trying this cambodian chinese exotic looking girl with good service pm me.
Old 30-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
FiReBanD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

cambodian gal charging $150/1 ?? u got share ar ? i go GL i can F*** 2/2 viet gals, our local dishes for minahs max is $130 sia & local chi prices also drop.
Old 30-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think should try for 100/ 2 shots/2hr.. or even lower
Old 31-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 20
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

TS is now gone and with no reply. Poor girl lost business because OKT TS try to milk so much. Maybe this is a School holiday tread.
Old 31-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 19
lek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro. u so fast off the block! $ hard to come by leh. perhaps lowering the damage and all win-win mah.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Anyway, want to try also no need find in S'pore. Damn ex.

Find in Cambodia is best. What's more, now no need Visa to enter already. Budget airlines now got hit Siem Reap and Pnohm penh also.

Bros who need Siem Reap tour guide to bring you to the chicken coops can just ask the hotel staff to arrange one for you. $20 USD for 1/2 day tour (his meals provided by you, hor), once you remember how to go already, you can come back to the red light district anytime you want.

I tell you, the size of Siem Reap red light district is at least 2x that of Geylang. Lose only in variety.

You bring SGD$200 can bang the hottest Viet, Kampuchean and/or Burmese SYTs non-stop for 1 week straight. Oh, and if you don't bring condoms, they'll fuck you raw. So, please play safe hor!

Beware clones...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1