The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bless u, give it to her, when ur son 18yrs old he come back and call u papa.
Ask money from u

I fucked a fl at hatyai she told every customer she use condom but one day we fuck and she climb on top of me and fuck.
Now I heard she has a baby but I ask her no reply and disappear from everywhere
Most bro that raw, somehow may encounter cases where ML/FL disappeared after pregnant, and you will think if chances that it is yours. Or the ML/FL tell you it is yours and ask you what you plan to do next.

Just be prepared to face it, when it happens.

Old 04-05-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Most bro that raw, somehow may encounter cases where ML/FL disappeared after pregnant, and you will think if chances that it is yours. Or the ML/FL tell you it is yours and ask you what you plan to do next.

No lah, I won’t accept lah. How many guys they fucke have to do a dna test
Old 04-05-2024, 03:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Niku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post

Happen to me before,
I will congratulate the ML/FL/Maid, report to MOM and send her back at the airport. Must be lucky to have a half breed.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

MLs are women, first and foremost and they have needs too.

Women tend to fantasize a lot, and with the guys they feel a connection with they will fantasize about doing it raw and shooting inside. Finishing inside and feeling your warm cum leak out of her pussy is actually something that is quite pleasurable to a woman, who already feels an emotional connection with you. In the later stages of a relationship, finishing inside and having a lot of your cum flooding her pussy is very reassuring to the woman, that you still desire her and that your store of cum is really only for her.

If the woman feels sexual chemistry when she is with you, she will be sure to fantasize about what it will be like being "in a relationship", and that fantasy will play out to doing it raw, shooting inside and giving you "husband service" - meaning she will do anything to make you happy.

In my own experience, sex will improve significantly over time, so long a woman has good sexual chemistry with you. It's not that she becomes more skilful, but that she becomes much more willing to do things that make you happy and sexstisfied. And nothing is more satisfying and reassuring to a woman to have her man cumming hard inside her and having a lot of sticky cum inside her pussy. This really makes her feel that she "owns" you.

Remember that to women, relationship status is fluid - to us guys it (usually) binary. A gf and a FL has 2 very different status in our minds, but to a woman one can become the other, so long as the feeling is right.

My $0.02
Old 04-05-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Is the masseur Vietnamese?

Vietnamese ladies really love sex, and they really want to enjoy with the guy. It can get very passionate and can eventually abandon all safety precautions.
Old 04-05-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post

Vietnamese ladies really love sex, and they really want to enjoy with the guy. It can get very passionate and can eventually abandon all safety precautions.
I play with one Vietnam girl...ok
Not hardcore enough bit she try her best
I guess Viet are more pretty..furthermore can speak Mandarin
Old 05-05-2024, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

alot of them treated like tools. just treat them like friends see who gets along might get lucky and raw with them. if after only a few session say can raw i will say no and move along. after 6 months they give then up to how you want to live your life lol
Old 05-05-2024, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

the WL I tried allowed me raw the First time,and kissed me passionately.
Subsequent visits, she refused, but give me hicky on both my biceps.

Has anyone experienced similar ?

After I tried another WL in same house, she told me that i was rough ( which isn't true) on the other WL and treated me coldly since.

Does the WL's back stab everyone ?

why ?

Last edited by aki9; 15-05-2024 at 01:39 AM.
Old 05-05-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
MLs are women, first and foremost and they have needs too.

Women tend to fantasize a lot, and with the guys they feel a connection with they will fantasize about doing it raw and shooting inside. Finishing inside and feeling your warm cum leak out of her pussy is actually something that is quite pleasurable to a woman, who already feels an emotional connection with you. In the later stages of a relationship, finishing inside and having a lot of your cum flooding her pussy is very reassuring to the woman, that you still desire her and that your store of cum is really only for her.

If the woman feels sexual chemistry when she is with you, she will be sure to fantasize about what it will be like being "in a relationship", and that fantasy will play out to doing it raw, shooting inside and giving you "husband service" - meaning she will do anything to make you happy.

In my own experience, sex will improve significantly over time, so long a woman has good sexual chemistry with you. It's not that she becomes more skilful, but that she becomes much more willing to do things that make you happy and sexstisfied. And nothing is more satisfying and reassuring to a woman to have her man cumming hard inside her and having a lot of sticky cum inside her pussy. This really makes her feel that she "owns" you.

Remember that to women, relationship status is fluid - to us guys it (usually) binary. A gf and a FL has 2 very different status in our minds, but to a woman one can become the other, so long as the feeling is right.

My $0.02
Wah bro, if this is your 2cents, it is a dollar to me. Good sharing.
I guess in your context, I’m still in the infancy stage of just doing it raw. I really don’t have the courage to even CIP cause of the complications that follow haha! But I do agree on the “husband service” because there was this ML who after doing raw, ask if there is any fantasy that I would like to try on her. Haha when you look at their flushed red face after the deed, you know it’s quite shiok for them.

Back to the topic, I assume you CIP so much , I believe you know the ML is on the pill before doing so? Sometimes, I wonder whether a men or women mind is more dirty haha.
Old 05-05-2024, 08:15 AM
Samster

WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post

I had a viet recently and she told me to take off cap cause she say I seem the type who can’t cum with it on. So is this passion or just doing her job HAHA?
Old 05-05-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
the WL I tried allowed me raw the First time,and missed me passionately.
Subsequent visits, she refused, but give me hicky on both my biceps.

Has anyone experienced similar ?

After I tried another WL in same house, she told me that i was rough ( which isn't true) on the other WL and treated me coldly since.

Does the WL's back stab everyone ?

why ?
I can share something quite similar. So this ML let me raw after visiting her a few times, but the next session with her affter that particular raw session, she did not give it to me. She just told me that we will raw again when she comes back to SG. I feel that in this case, maybe it was just the heat of the moment since they work and work and, also crave the human flesh. On the other hand, they know how to keep you at the edge of their fingertips which makes you crave for them more.The one I had was the shop Ang Pai btw, so she got loads of customer.

Hmm WLs, if friends, usually are quite close cause they are the only social circle they have in the country, plus they hang out a lot after work. They certainly talk about everyone and anyone , they sometimes even backstab their own colleagues for the upper hand. But bro, I don’t think you have to go there la, most importantly don’t get KCed.
Old 05-05-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Wah bro, if this is your 2cents, it is a dollar to me. Good sharing.
I guess in your context, I’m still in the infancy stage of just doing it raw. I really don’t have the courage to even CIP cause of the complications that follow haha! But I do agree on the “husband service” because there was this ML who after doing raw, ask if there is any fantasy that I would like to try on her. Haha when you look at their flushed red face after the deed, you know it’s quite shiok for them.

Back to the topic, I assume you CIP so much , I believe you know the ML is on the pill before doing so? Sometimes, I wonder whether a men or women mind is more dirty haha.
I'm glad the ramblings of an old retired chiongster makes senses to you - happy to share. Re CIP and the pill - the short answer is, I don't know and it's not really for me to know.

MLs who raw with you are usually emotionally interested in giving you a "chance" - they want to see, if they can imagine a life with you and whether the "relationship" feels right. So in this context, they take a first step in not treating you as more than just a "customer". Remember I said before, for a girl the guy's status in her life can be very fluid. Try not to "make sense" of what they are thinking, using the context of a man's mind. Just remember that the ultimate control of pregnancy is within the girl's control, and you just need to enjoy the journey and (try to) be emotionally honest with the ML.

"Husband service" is usually the ultimate goal for any normal woman who seeks to "keep her man". A woman who feels good having sex with you will naturally look forward to "lovemaking" and will be more and more considerate to your needs over time, in her mind she is no longer "providing a service to a customer" but "emotionally bonding with someone she likes". This connection grows deeper over time, especially over the number of times you make her cum. Making a woman cum is actually the key to emotionally bonding with her, because you are asking her to lose control.

Once a woman sees you as "her man", then the signs of possessiveness will start (giving love bites, leaving "marks of possession", fantasizing about how your children will look like). She will also "treat you differently" and usually will show signs that she is "willing to submit" to you because she is "your woman". Once you unlock that level, then you are in serious relationship territory. A guy is usually clueless that making a woman cum has that effect, so many guys instinctively try their hardest to make an ML consistently lose control but few guys know what this actually does to her mind. There are hardcore MLs that can cum consistently without falling for the customer but those are usually damn hardcore (but not neceessarily) ang pais.

The way I try to explain - for any woman, especially one in a job as "dangerous" as doing ML/FL/WL/KTV, letting a guy impregnate you is a damn scary thing, because a woman is most vulnerable when she becomes pregnant. So if she trusts you to raw her and CIP and you really want to know if she has taken the pill, just ask her and take her word for it. And just enjoy yourself.

Remember, unlocking raw does not mean that she wants to marry you. It just means that she is willing to unlock that emotional door that comes with having a man CIP into you (and if you can make her cum consistently as well, she will confirm plus chop fall in love with you)

I love an ML with a "dirty" mind - she is usually sexually adventurous and very fun in bed! She is likely to also be the kind to initiate sex and she knows how to take control and to always cum. Unfortunately this kind also tends to be more possessive - she will "test" your faithfulness by how hard you cum into her, makes noise if your your cum is not "thick and sticky" and looks thin and runny instead....and also will complain if you don't "fuck her properly"

Cheers and enjoy, bro.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm glad the ramblings of an old retired chiongster makes senses to you - happy to share. Re CIP and the pill - the short answer is, I don't know and it's not really for me to know.

MLs who raw with you are usually emotionally interested in giving you a "chance" - they want to see, if they can imagine a life with you and whether the "relationship" feels right. So in this context, they take a first step in not treating you as more than just a "customer". Remember I said before, for a girl the guy's status in her life can be very fluid. Try not to "make sense" of what they are thinking, using the context of a man's mind. Just remember that the ultimate control of pregnancy is within the girl's control, and you just need to enjoy the journey and (try to) be emotionally honest with the ML.

"Husband service" is usually the ultimate goal for any normal woman who seeks to "keep her man". A woman who feels good having sex with you will naturally look forward to "lovemaking" and will be more and more considerate to your needs over time, in her mind she is no longer "providing a service to a customer" but "emotionally bonding with someone she likes". This connection grows deeper over time, especially over the number of times you make her cum. Making a woman cum is actually the key to emotionally bonding with her, because you are asking her to lose control.

Once a woman sees you as "her man", then the signs of possessiveness will start (giving love bites, leaving "marks of possession", fantasizing about how your children will look like). She will also "treat you differently" and usually will show signs that she is "willing to submit" to you because she is "your woman". Once you unlock that level, then you are in serious relationship territory. A guy is usually clueless that making a woman cum has that effect, so many guys instinctively try their hardest to make an ML consistently lose control but few guys know what this actually does to her mind. There are hardcore MLs that can cum consistently without falling for the customer but those are usually damn hardcore (but not neceessarily) ang pais.

The way I try to explain - for any woman, especially one in a job as "dangerous" as doing ML/FL/WL/KTV, letting a guy impregnate you is a damn scary thing, because a woman is most vulnerable when she becomes pregnant. So if she trusts you to raw her and CIP and you really want to know if she has taken the pill, just ask her and take her word for it. And just enjoy yourself.

Remember, unlocking raw does not mean that she wants to marry you. It just means that she is willing to unlock that emotional door that comes with having a man CIP into you (and if you can make her cum consistently as well, she will confirm plus chop fall in love with you)

I love an ML with a "dirty" mind - she is usually sexually adventurous and very fun in bed! She is likely to also be the kind to initiate sex and she knows how to take control and to always cum. Unfortunately this kind also tends to be more possessive - she will "test" your faithfulness by how hard you cum into her, makes noise if your your cum is not "thick and sticky" and looks thin and runny instead....and also will complain if you don't "fuck her properly"

Cheers and enjoy, bro.
This is dope man
Old 05-05-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ChromaticWhisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice stories
Old 05-05-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Cheers and enjoy, bro.
master wu gui

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1