The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Just an update for our favourite queen Nat - she has delisted as she is going "home" to PRC to visit family as I mentioned in a prior post. Will be away a few months but will return to SG eventually but if she carries on is a question that is up in the air.

Had a longish farewell session and am gonna miss that lovely smile pert butt and incredible GFE. As for the guys who complained that she did not give them water - she always had a bottle for me unasked - so YMMV.
She stopped work already. Tried to book but she replied no more working. Damn big gap now. Any other recommendations who can come close to her offering?
Old 26-05-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dwayne889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have Bella contact from Paya Lebar last time? I
Know this is not the right thread. But I need help here
Old 26-05-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kk-massage/

Hi bros has anybody tried this ML?
Old 26-05-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
She stopped work already. Tried to book but she replied no more working. Damn big gap now. Any other recommendations who can come close to her offering?
Ah.... I thought she said stop early to mid Jun. Sad...

Oh well, not the first farewell, and chances are, not the last (hopefully)

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 26-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Just visited AN YI recently.

Hearsay she's one of the ang pai nowadays?

Anyway here's the FR

Looks: 9/10 - Definitely pretty and SYT... with the "teh" voice. I think she would be cuppa tea for those who yearns for those online social media chio bus. Definitely look like her stated age. Photo is 90% alike. I believe she don't need any filters to look good on photos.

Body: 7/10 - B Cup the most. Just like most SYT's body, slim with small boobs. No flabby fats and all is tight. The good thing about being young. But she'd probably not do it for those who likes bigger boobs.

Massage: 7/10 - Surprisingly it is quite good for me! I frankly went not expecting anything from massage as most good looking / young ML are not up to par on their skills. In my past experience with other good looking MLs the massages were mostly non-existence aka playing piano but she hit the right spots with suitable strength for me.

Location: 5/10 - Like some previous FR say the location is at a place where there are normal residents staying so it may not feel as discreet as it should be.

Sensual: 6/10 - SOP catbath which i've better experience from other MLs but HJ was all right. Low score because it is just catbath + HJ, nothing special. But the job is done.

RTM: Probably not for me. It's not about her but me. The pond is big and i'd prefer to try out other fishes out there. But if other fishes are busy she'd definitely do the job for me

Overall: 7/10 - The selling point of this ML is her youth and good looks. Her good looks would probably make up for any other areas that she's lacking. The only two cons i can think of about her is (1) maybe this is the trait of being young, she can be quite blunt when she reject certain places she doesn't want you to touch (2) no X factor that would keep me going back again and again.

From my past experience in chionging, alot times it is not about looks. If anyone remembers the legendary Laura that is X factor even she may not be young or pretty.
Old 26-05-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Just visited AN YI recently.

Hearsay she's one of the ang pai nowadays?

Anyway here's the FR

Looks: 9/10 - Definitely pretty and SYT... with the "teh" voice. I think she would be cuppa tea for those who yearns for those online social media chio bus. Definitely look like her stated age. Photo is 90% alike. I believe she don't need any filters to look good on photos.

Body: 7/10 - B Cup the most. Just like most SYT's body, slim with small boobs. No flabby fats and all is tight. The good thing about being young. But she'd probably not do it for those who likes bigger boobs.

Massage: 7/10 - Surprisingly it is quite good for me! I frankly went not expecting anything from massage as most good looking / young ML are not up to par on their skills. In my past experience with other good looking MLs the massages were mostly non-existence aka playing piano but she hit the right spots with suitable strength for me.

Location: 5/10 - Like some previous FR say the location is at a place where there are normal residents staying so it may not feel as discreet as it should be.

Sensual: 6/10 - SOP catbath which i've better experience from other MLs but HJ was all right. Low score because it is just catbath + HJ, nothing special. But the job is done.

RTM: Probably not for me. It's not about her but me. The pond is big and i'd prefer to try out other fishes out there. But if other fishes are busy she'd definitely do the job for me

Overall: 7/10 - The selling point of this ML is her youth and good looks. Her good looks would probably make up for any other areas that she's lacking. The only two cons i can think of about her is (1) maybe this is the trait of being young, she can be quite blunt when she reject certain places she doesn't want you to touch (2) no X factor that would keep me going back again and again.

From my past experience in chionging, alot times it is not about looks. If anyone remembers the legendary Laura that is X factor even she may not be young or pretty.
Lol longtime never visit my anyi Liao ? Still cannont zhut zhut and go south ?
Old 26-05-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Lol longtime never visit my anyi Liao ? Still cannont zhut zhut and go south ?
that's why sensual i only give 6/10
Old 26-05-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
that's why sensual i only give 6/10
Haha at least after visited her countless of times she allows me to zhut zhut her. But that’s the max she allowed me to go Liao . And she also can be rather bad tempered on her bad days. Overall she is a good syt to visit once a while la
Old 26-05-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha at least after visited her countless of times she allows me to zhut zhut her. But that’s the max she allowed me to go Liao . And she also can be rather bad tempered on her bad days. Overall she is a good syt to visit once a while la
Zhut zhut you referring to kissing or zhut her tits?
Old 26-05-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Zhut zhut you referring to kissing or zhut her tits?
Zhut her neh neh pork la YMMV la
Old 26-05-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Zhut her neh neh pork la YMMV la
Haha doesn't matter for me... to me i'm just buying a transaction... good i will return not good i will move on. Not paying money to unlock this unlock that
Old 26-05-2023, 08:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Thanks bro. Her WC profile solid, see liao Steam.. Enjoy
Just visited her again. She is from the West - a place that you cannot find any chio bu. Now finally got one.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-05-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha doesn't matter for me... to me i'm just buying a transaction... good i will return not good i will move on. Not paying money to unlock this unlock that
I stingy one la. I don’t pay extra not even $10. Just repeated visits
Old 26-05-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Hahahahahaha
Repeated visits = 1 top up
And just to zhut a small small neh neh pok.

Quote:
I stingy one la. I don’t pay extra not even $10. Just repeated visits
Old 26-05-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Have you tried her roommate? She looks cute, but I am hesitant to try as no one so far has written a review, not even on her webpage (other than posing a question about long legs.
Which one? The one who was there 2 weeks ago (I think she was called Xiao Mei?) I kinda gave in to Nat's suggestion and became a guinea pig for this "new" ML but she had an old face but flawless skin. Long story short - fell very short of expectations although she was OK to BJ. Also that largish bush meant I was not a fan. Apparently she has moved out since due to poor customer demand.

The one who replaced her is Ci Ci (I think). Nat introed us a couple days ago and she is a SYT with a body structure similar to Nat. Cute but in real life but pix in SLG are obviously heavily PS-ed. No - have not tried but Nat did say her service levels were way better than the previous room mate - I will bide my time as she now "knows" me .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1