The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devilchicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=952068

Paris, CF

True to picture, willing to please, high GFE, lots of kisses, long bbbj, slim and flat tummy, perfect natural boobs
Old 16-08-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lisa from FG
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=952754&highlight=

Looks - WYSIWYG, cfm look

Body - right meat at the right place, curvy body with nice ass

French - auto deep french me when I close behind the door

Shower - good hygiene will clean the important area

Bbbj - after cleaning, she went down on her knee and worship my rod. Intense eyes contact and sticking out her tongue playing my mushroom head

FJ - after feasting her pussy for awhile, she 'beg' me to to poke her. When missionary hug me tight and pull me closer for deeper penetration. Switch to CG then reverse CG, fire out in doggy position.

Lisa is a wild kitten, if you are looking for a outgoing and service oriented lady, go for Lisa, no wrong.
Old 16-08-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
vpnqingwa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Joy from Seduction

was a bit late due to traffic. okt very friendly and accomodating.

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (slim tight busty type, for boob lover)
Gfe: 10/10 (always smiling n hardworking)
Bbbj: 9/10 with very powerful suction
Fj: 8.5/10 tried cowgirl. Grinding riding style, then switch a few more.

Morning wake up horny so just book next avail slot. Small head takeover big head, havent even eat go out liao. Due to traffic and weather reach a bit late, rushed up n abit gan chiong.

Thankfully, Joy take her time and calm me down. Help take off clothes and shower sop. After 1st shot big head take over again, feel hungry and went off early to eat.

Conclusion: Must try for bros who like joyful and (act) shy type!
Old 16-08-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 18
7shadow7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster7shadow7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Chelsea from Lust365

Looks 6.5/10 a bit different from photos but won't reject

Shower: SOP

Body:8 slim and tight

Boobs: B cup with pointy nipples

Pussy:8 trimmed.

Bbbj: 10, sloppy and deepthroat like no tomorrow. Very skillful

FJ: 8, She can ride well and accommodating with different positions. Need to use lube.

AJ: 9, super tight

Overall, she's a freak. Willing to do anything to please you. If you have any fetish you wanna fulfil can try her.
Old 16-08-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kennethz12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Numwan from Merci

Looks 10/10 looks just like pic, small in size
Body: 8/10 slim but have baby before
Boobs: 7/10 B cup, not the best for boob lovers, a little saggy
Pussy: 9/10 easily wet
Bbbj:8/10
Fj: 9/10 very horny and accommodating, likes it rough
okt: replies fast

Overall: Very playful and high gfe, would rtf for sure
Old 16-08-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
butterbox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Rachael from Lust365

Place was discreet. Bro was responsive to all msgs.

Rachael opened the door, and when I saw her, i already forgot how she look like in the photos.

Showered me like a little boy. And action continued when back in the bed.
All I can say is she is a hard-working gal, with both hands and also the mouth.

Boobs are big and natural, with nice nipples. Painted her for some time and she came a few times. Odourless and juicy.

She is a bit shy. But will respond genuinely when u touch / poke the right spot.

English is limited, but can still converse if you can try to decipher what she is trying to say.

RTF yes i dont see why i shouldnt
Old 16-08-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 19
duky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to behold

FR - Kinky Thai (BB)

OKT - Quick and easy verification. Prompt and steady in replying. Good

Looks 7/10 - consider white. From Changmai region. Will grow on you. Confirm Milf.

Body - very huggable. Damn nice to cuddle.

Boobs - Natural B. Nice to grab, squeeze and suck.

Fk - Open to try plenty of position as long as can fit her flexibility. Got piak piak sound.

BBBJ - Nothing much to shout about. Pretty sop.

Shower - Showered alone. Before and after.

Massage - Not bad. Also before and after the deed.

Overall 7/10. Not so sure.
Old 16-08-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
levante95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xintrel from X Factor

Location: 10/10 v discreet - and my preferred way of bonking anyway
Looks: 10/10 very SYT, tight body and perky boobs -perfect butt that I can suck on all day. I rarely go for SYTs cuz I old alr but this one felt so perfectly sinful I might just RTF. Also very pretty (my non-ahlian type) like cute 1st year uni girl who is fitness influencer

Frenching: 9/10 auto-initiate and feel v shiok to laji with such an innocent looking girl.. yums.. fantasies fulfilled. Pre-bonk, during shower and post bonk during cuddling also have

Massage: offered but didnt try as I wanted to cuddle in between shots
BBBJ: 9/10 long and slurpy, feels very good and maybe even better because to have such a tight SYT suck on you........ tongue action aplenty and uses her perky tits well.

Boobs: wont rate as its subjective. But i think B cups and perky with small cute nipples, easily aroused
FJ: 9/10 various positions allowed - i dont usually do doggy but i just had to here as her BUTT WAS PERFECT AND SO YUMMY

RTF: hopefully I have time but in general yes. Although I wish Miyu would come back
Old 16-08-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 950 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmiles2577 View Post
new member lookin for good stables pls recommend ty
Try the legend bro
Old 16-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of

Purple flirtygirls
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=953061&highlight=

Location: central location, convenient for both public transport and bros driving

Okt: not my first time with them, as usual response is quick and polite.

Looks: requested from okt live video, similar to the video okt sent. Picture is 90% accurate

Body: slim and all natural, smooth complexion and nice ass

French: started off with light kisses, after warming up a little dfk came in.

Bbbj: started during shower, eyes contact and can keep on sucking. Tongue licking my balls in circular motion. Continue 2nd of bbbj on bed, changed a few position, I face fucked her in 69 position till I cum my 1st load in her mouth.

AR: good, wet poking with slimy licking type

Fj: request from her that hard pounding, she told me she love it. In the back of my mind, ho seh liao. No hold back, spanking and ramming her ass in doggy till I fire off my 2nd load

Verdict: Price(140/2/90) match quality, RTF worthy stuff. She even gave me a massage and clean me up, careful of KC easily. Gave me a kiss on my cheek before I walk out the room with both my soft jelly leg.
Old 16-08-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chicpea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ella
Stable Seduction
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=952011
Location check with okt
OKT is responsive to messages.

Ella’s Stats are accurate for height and a healthy tan.
She is a pre milf doesn’t look very old la. have nice shape with a little big tits, big ass.

She is very not to the trade and can take the lead if you yourself dont know what to do for the bonk department.

For bro who can speak thai and want to be Teacher can go for her :P

Hope other bro wanting to try her will have a good experience too.

Happy Bonking!
Old 16-08-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
CaptainPlanetx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cat from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=953069&highlight=

Gotta first blood! Fast hand fast leg. Thanks Bro GX for the arrangement.

Looks: Picture advertised is her. Her looks more towards the matured side. Thai tann skin tone.

Body: Sufficient meat at her rounded perky ass. Natural big boobs, enjoy fondling her boobs, able to suck and lick.

Massage: Professional. She works as a massage parlours back in Thai. Took a power nap.

Shower/AR: water level was good. Told me to lean towards the wall, lick my ass hole rapidly till I can feel goosebump in the shower area.

Bbbj: Her Bbbj is REALLY POWER! Suck me consistent no stop. Can feel her sucking my soul out. Handsfree and Deepthroat occasionally.

Fj: Very responsive and accommodating, nice sexy moans, missionary her for awhile and flip for doggie, grabbing her waist and pound her deep and hard. Piak! Piak! Shiok! Lots of passionate kissing from her too.
Old 16-08-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
doped0pe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Took a look and Lust’s Olive the bill, decided to take the plunge since she looked kinda cute. Checked with okt if she allowed frenching and okt said yes.

My fr:
Looks: 8/10 pretty and nice features
Body: 8.5/10 syt figure
Boobs: 8/10 B cups but a little saggy
Attitude: 8.5/10 pretty hardworking, never complain much, except for the frenching part. Automatically starts massaging me once the first shot was over. Can tell she's more of an introvert, slow to warm up.
Gfe: 9/10 like I said she's the slow to warm type, so if you're into the hyper friendly girls that treat you like a lover at start then she's not for you.
Rtf: when i have more time and extra spare cash.
Old 16-08-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 3
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Terminal21 and booked Yummy. Saw several FRs here and her pics ads are very sexy, so decided to give it a go.

She greeted me with a very big smile, very shy at first. She looks a bit different from photos but very cute. Boobs are soft and big, very nice to squeeze.

Started to shower first before got to bed, when she's naked whoa instant hard on. She did a bit teasing in the shower with light kisses. I did return the favor by grabbing her boobs and pussy from behind.

Back to the room, she began to Bbbj, very wet and sloppy, she also asked how do I like and keep on sucking till I ask her to stop. Very hardworking girl.

We tried many positions, she likes to ride and adjusted herself to pleasure and hit climax. Very sexy bro almost cum early but ask her to stop first and took my breath before she go again. Unload in doggie, bit intense for me so I grabbed her ass bit too harsh, hope not leave any mark haha.

Overall, very satisfied with the session.
Old 16-08-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
milksucka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymilksucka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pepsi from Utopia

She look a pretty SYT with slim body and a great ass! Even though she is new, she is amazing! She catbath me first before painting my whole body. Shiok! She can suck cock well and even try her best to DT a couple of times. Her pussy is clean shaven! Boobs are natural B. Love sucking her soft young titties!

Her moan and reaction during FJ is so sexy. GFE type. Every time I trust she kept pulling the bed sheet. She allowed me to French her a little during missionary. But I had only one thing in my mind which was to doggy her hard from behind from the moment I saw that great ass! It was sensational!

Only limitation is communication. Need to use translation to talk. However, she has great attitude and cheerful. So do treat her well Bros!! And yeah, Utopia OKT is marvellous! Two thumbs up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1