The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
RedLFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sharing My Love for Cunnilingus

Hi Bros and Sis, I know there is a lot of tread going on about cunnilingus (layman term: going down on your gal). I believe it is to each own man when it comes to going down on their girl, some find it out right disgusting, some can accept it but prefer to go straight to action. Myself, I really love giving my girl some tongue and sucking action on her pussy.

I'm starting this tread to share my personal preferrence when going down on our lady. All bro and sis can chip in their 2 cents on this tread sharing their love and personal preferrence of going down on our gal's cunt and hopefully in the end, we can convert non-cunnilingus person into a "lover" ‎hehe.

I know there might be a lot of article online and even on sbf on the topic cunnilingus. Myself a cunnilingus lover do research on this topic, however when a delicious pussy is within sight, all the memory from the research just dissappear (some bros may agree with me ya).

To start off, I must say something about my preference. I'm a firm believer of giving and taking, if you wish someone to give you a head, you must be prepared to go down on them too. I'm one for example, I always have the pleasure of giving and reap the benefit of getting a pleasurable BJ from my girl.

All these nonsense aside, I like to start of sharing my experience on giving cunilingus. To start off, we need to get some tools ready ya, 1. Our tongue, all shapes and sizes preferred (my tongue maybe abit odd, its wide and short, those bro who can't easily pronounce the "r" and "l" may be having the same tongue shape as me) and 2. Good ability to hold on to your breath (not because of smell or whatever, just because you never know when your girl will clamp your head against her to achieve her orgasm! Yes! They do reach orgasm through cunnilingus (sis if you may, please do share ur experience ya)).

To start off cunnilingus on my girl, I would normally wet my tongue and tease the outer rim of the pussy lips, getting her ready for what is about to happen next.

The main course!

Of cos many people have different ways of giving it to their girl. For me its a combination of licking, flickering, blowing (yes blowing), and plunging.

For me there is definate not a routine procedure of going down on my girl, it all depends on the mood and the response of her. Teasing her pussy is a must for me, its in me to give her a good tease to get ready for more tongue action.

Once I know she is ready and can't wait for more action, I would normally push her pussy lips aside and give the pink pussy a good lick, generally in one direction, teasing is often involve as I would like to keep her guessing when I'm gonna touch her clit. It will drive her crazy and ask for more. (As action get hotter, you might want to breathe out through your nose, the warm and moist air will stimulate the clit, just like some girl can't take a sensual whisper to the ear, the clit is sensitive to warm breathe too. They also can sense you are working hard on them.)

Attacking the base. I would like to call it that as I dunno what is the exact term for it. Normally I would position my lips over her clit, which by now would be swollen and erected too. Suck the clit like you would to her nipple (however the pressure and strength depends on how the girl take it, it is a really sensitive organ). I would give it a good suck (almost like a vaccum suck) and hold it in while using my tongue to run across and play with her clit in my mouth. I always enjoy seeing her body twitches as I do this.

Plunging. As again, I do not know if there is an exact term for this, but I'll give it a go at how I do this. As I'm giving a cunnilingus to my girl, I my tongue may wander down south of her pussy, you can feel the inner lips of the pussy to be warm and it taste different. As my tongue is wide and short, I would normally curl and narrow my tongue before I plunge my tongue into her pussy. The taste as I must say again is different (at least for me) and I would try to wiggle my way deeper. As the girl loosen up, I would try my best to withdraw and plunge my tongue in a trusting manner. To minic our dick pe$$$$$tion. And of cos as always my freehands would be pleasuring the butt, boobs or anywhere I can carress. As again, blowing your breathe out thru your nose(sensually) would give the girl a more sensual feel.

This is one of my favourite position for cunnilingus. Aside from the girl lying flat of sitting down, I would position my girl flat on her back and slowly lift her hip up till she is supporting herself using her upper back and hands. This way, her pussy is facing up and you have to support her legs. In this position, I can clearly see her face while I eat her pussy, it gives me much pleasure to see how I'm servicing her. But bear in mind, this position is tiring for the girl and you might want to use some pillows for her back. This position gives me a lot of pleasure as I'm in control and handling the cunnilingus to her, the view is what make this position so good for me.

Sharing another cunnilingus I like is for the guy to position his lips in the same alignment as her pussy lips (the guy or girl have to move for this). To start off, I bring the girl leg together in position and lift her leg up (if you can picture this) the purpose of this is for her pussy to be clench tight while be able to access her pussy with ur mouth. I'll bring my mouth over to her pussy (now shaped like a abablone if you do it right) and cup my mouth completely. Give the pussy a good suck (vaccum as I call it) and use your tongue and let ur imagination run wild. I would normally swing/slide my tongue across her pussy slit and the sensation is rather good from what I hear using my tongue I would try to dig down onto her pussy (all while still cupping and suckling on).

As all the example of what I would normally do when I go down on my girl. I hope you guys like it and share more as I believe a lot of guys, les would have their own secret technique waiting to be discovered by their partners. Sorry for the bad description I had given, I hope you guys dun mind I start this tread to discuss about cunnilingus as I'm a big fan of it.

P.S. From what I learnt, if going too long over cunnilingus, the girl would feel totally numb on her pussy and this would make your FJ less sensitive to her. So do as you please and cheers. Thank you for reading. I hope Bros and Sis out here would share and comment too
Old 06-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster

Re: Sharing My Love for Cunnilingus

Bump up for shameless sharing
Old 06-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sharing My Love for Cunnilingus

Good tips for starters...

Nice one bro
Old 06-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
SBY1IsTheDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice tips
Old 09-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

Shameless nump inthe afternoon for sharing.

Thanks guys for the praise, maybe bros and sis can share more tips too

Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1