The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 22
kaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to behold
Re: 14, Jln Molek Closed.

She at Js15 bro.. G16 haven't go back but she is not working today...

[/I][/I]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
Hi Bros,

Just wanna check if G16 went back already?
Old 29-04-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
sarumonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still closed today
Old 01-05-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ChuckyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
If you are asking about the ex-jm14-g6, currently js15-g16, she still here. She will go back in june after having finish her two year here.

Her service still tip top and is as pretty as ever. Old supporters should go say farewell. She is definitly one of the best JM14 had produced in recent years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermark22 View Post
Yea she is still as crazy. Bbbj, raw, cim, cip, take video, everything can do. Definitely a hall of fame candidate in our geylang history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssEnjoyer View Post
Didn’t know she allow cip and video. She’s my go to in Geylang. Will ask her about it next time I visit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
Yeah video is new to me too. Die liao now everybody will ask her
She used to be everything also can when she was at JM14. She changed after she moved to JS15.

At house 14 I also every time no condom, can CIP, CIM and video with face. I didn't find her for a long time due some hygiene incident. Then when I tried her again at house 15, this cannot that cannot liao. Maybe it is because I didn't find her for a long time she blacklist me.

She is definitely a really dirty whore when she was at jm14. All my friends fuck her also no wear condom. She is well known in the house to do that to retain regulars. I am surprised she lasted till 2 years finish without a second yellow card. She was found with semen in her and suspended for 2 weeks when was at jm14.
Old 01-05-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bensen111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

who willing to show the video preview will do
Old 02-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckyD View Post
She used to be everything also can when she was at JM14. She changed after she moved to JS15.

At house 14 I also every time no condom, can CIP, CIM and video with face. I didn't find her for a long time due some hygiene incident. Then when I tried her again at house 15, this cannot that cannot liao. Maybe it is because I didn't find her for a long time she blacklist me.

She is definitely a really dirty whore when she was at jm14. All my friends fuck her also no wear condom. She is well known in the house to do that to retain regulars. I am surprised she lasted till 2 years finish without a second yellow card. She was found with semen in her and suspended for 2 weeks when was at jm14.
If she so dirty, why you followed her from house 14 to 15? Just stop looking for her. You also a bad person, she goes above and beyond, providing you all these special services at cat50, still must say her until like that. Your mouth dirtier than her pussy.

Last edited by apojaja; 02-05-2024 at 01:14 PM.
Old 02-05-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats why i cut back alot on sharing info nowadays...

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
If you are asking about the ex-jm14-g6, currently js15-g16, she still here. She will go back in june after having finish her two year here.

Her service still tip top and is as pretty as ever. Old supporters should go say farewell. She is definitly one of the best JM14 had produced in recent years.
The queue for her also quite long nowadays esp at night since she is so famous....anyone joining the queue today?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1