The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
shenbeehuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been chasing

Been chasing this girl for quite sometime, when I ask her if can be gf she said she would like to be a 孤僻的小孩. At that time I stunned and don’t know what to say. Then ask my friend for backup and she say just keep trying and do the things she like.

But then she always go overseas and all never tell me only post Instagram.

Should I try again? It’s quite hard to find someone
Old 12-12-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Been chasing

孤僻的小孩 means wat?
Old 12-12-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenbeehuat View Post
Been chasing this girl for quite sometime, when I ask her if can be gf she said she would like to be a 孤僻的小孩. At that time I stunned and don’t know what to say. Then ask my friend for backup and she say just keep trying and do the things she like.

she had gave ya the 'decline'. of cos you can continue your effort, gals like the feeling of being 'chase',but doesnt wana commit, tinking tere will always b a better guy in the line. ask urslf, finding som1 is not hard, but the right one. 是不是得不到的就是最好的呢?
想要拥有一匹马,最好的方法不是追逐,而是用追马的时间种草。来年绿草如茵时,自有骏马来。
Old 12-12-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
she had gave ya the 'decline'. of cos you can continue your effort, gals like the feeling of being 'chase',but doesnt wana commit, tinking tere will always b a better guy in the line. ask urslf, finding som1 is not hard, but the right one. 是不是得不到的就是最好的呢?
想要拥有一匹马,最好的方法不是追逐,而是用追马的时间种草。来年绿草如茵时,自有骏马来。
Chase her for quite some time le, first time also didn’t say anything, now is second time she say that sentence Lor. She also don’t reply my message de
Ya, finding a good horse Is difficult.

I guess I’ll try again bah plant the grass for her to see, also at the side swipe the apps in case, but like play with ppl feeling
Old 12-12-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Any physical hug? Not the 骗eat骗eat one. Or ask your fren, if got successfully chest to chest hug her, then offer $50 as reward. Show photo as prove, no ai distortion.

Then we discuss further. No physical action, no talk.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,

How old are you?

Why wasting time on such girl that does not value or respect you?
If you have been chasing after her for quite sometime (i dont know how long that is) and she does not message you, or show any interest in you then its very clear message that she is giving you.
If you are young, and good , balanced person then Lots of good girls around, open your eyes and look for some other girl.

Quote:
Chase her for quite some time le, first time also didn’t say anything, now is second time she say that sentence Lor. She also don’t reply my message de

I guess I’ll try again bah plant the grass for her to see, also at the side swipe the apps in case, but like play with ppl feeling
Old 12-12-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

she's not interested

cut loss and move on

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 12-12-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Any physical hug? Not the 骗eat骗eat one. Or ask your fren, if got successfully chest to chest hug her, then offer $50 as reward. Show photo as prove, no ai distortion.

Then we discuss further. No physical action, no talk.
No hugs no nothing, but she will treat me :x

My friend say that she is not attached and the friends she is going on holiday is also just travel buddy.
Old 12-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Actually know her for like 7 years, but during ns never really meet up with her, maybe my fault.

Usually is I start and I end then she will 1-2 word answer, maybe that’s a clear sign le

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Bro,

How old are you?

Why wasting time on such girl that does not value or respect you?
If you have been chasing after her for quite sometime (i dont know how long that is) and she does not message you, or show any interest in you then its very clear message that she is giving you.
If you are young, and good , balanced person then Lots of good girls around, open your eyes and look for some other girl.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
she's not interested

cut loss and move on
Haha been thinking of that too but I always go back haha!
Old 13-12-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

the grass is meant to be an attraction for the horses to appreciate the farmer, not how tasty the grass are. if horses are only in for the taste of the grass, when tere is a day IF the grass turns bad, the horse wil leave too.
Old 13-12-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:

Actually know her for like 7 years, but during ns never really meet up with her, maybe my fault.

Usually is I start and I end then she will 1-2 word answer, maybe that’s a clear sign le
It means she is not interested to talk to u. I used to be an introvert in Sec school and very shy to talk to my female classmates. When my favourite A class guai guai girl was "sian" by an ah beng from G class and became his gf, I finally realised the meaning of 男人不坏女人不爱. I started to pick up smoking and chiong disco when I went to Polytechnic and became thick skinned by cracking jokes in front of all my classmates and started to wear more trendy clothes. Ladies really like this kind of guy with a sense of humour who can make them happy and laugh in class. Got many admirers from other classes too especially after I went to gym to build up my muscles and I was wearing tight fit shirt to school to show off my toned body.

2 ladies whom I like but I felt that they dislike me (dun like to talk to me and always give me the "get lost" look) ended up fell in love with me after seeing my positive changes and always like to find ways to get my attention and talk to me. I noticed that their eyes were frequently on me many times when I was talking to other ladies. 1 of them called me one day and said she wanted to introduce a nice girl to me as gf. When I asked who izzit? She said "it's me". I rejected her as she is staying in JB and it will be very tiring to have a relationship with her. The other lady used to be a shy lady in my class but suddenly like to disturb me and make me strangle her neck playfully. We got more and more intimate and she even allowed me to massage her thighs and hold her hands when making fun of each other in class during short breaks. She asked me out once for a date but I rejected her cos her BFF told me that her mum prefers her to get a rich bf cos her father is poor and useless.
Old 17-12-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
I finally realised the meaning of 男人不坏女人不爱. I started to pick up smoking and chiong disco when I went to Polytechnic and became thick skinned by cracking jokes in front of all my classmates and started to wear more trendy clothes. Ladies really like this kind of guy with a sense of humour who can make them happy and laugh in class. Got many admirers from other classes too especially after I went to gym to build up my muscles and I was wearing tight fit shirt to school to show off my toned body.
like it or not, this is the reality. eceptions exists but r few n few between. nice.
Old 17-12-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
the grass is meant to be an attraction for the horses to appreciate the farmer, not how tasty the grass are. if horses are only in for the taste of the grass, when tere is a day IF the grass turns bad, the horse wil leave too.
Thanks everyone for the advice, gonna use back those dating apps to try to find. Don’t really know how to make those everyone see le will like de profile. But also my inside is slowly dying feel after that rejection? She also never say want to meet me after she comeback from overseas le
Old 18-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the advice, gonna use back those dating apps to try to find. Don’t really know how to make those everyone see le will like de profile. But also my inside is slowly dying feel after that rejection? She also never say want to meet me after she comeback from overseas le
Simple. She doesn't like you.
Her travel buddy fucked her real hard till she forgotten about you. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1