The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 17
tayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone has The walking dead all seasons?

Dear all,
Anyone has The walking dead all seasons?

Many thanks in advance!!
Old 24-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
angelofmusicx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterangelofmusicx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone has The walking dead all seasons?

hi bro are you particular about the video quality? I have all the seasons but the earlier ones are mostly 480p. but still decent for viewing. =)
Old 24-02-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 17
tayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofmusicx View Post
hi bro are you particular about the video quality? I have all the seasons but the earlier ones are mostly 480p. but still decent for viewing. =)
I have no issue with earlier season, I got some but not complete. that's why hope to complete it.

really appreciate if you can share.

Thanks!
Old 24-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Now season 9 or 10?
I watched until Carl died, never watch liao. Very long winded.
Old 24-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

angelofmusicx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterangelofmusicx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Now season 9 or 10?
I watched until Carl died, never watch liao. Very long winded.
now latest is season 9 episode 10. they took a long break from episode 8 and just resume back recently. =)
Old 25-02-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

I am still in the midst of uploading the other parts. Do tell me once you downloaded the files so I can delete and upload the other seasons. =)

TWD Season 1 --> https://mega.nz/#F!a2JEHShY!bj6Gopxzo349YiQSqHdkZQ
TWD Season 2 --> https://mega.nz/#F!eqYURShT!M-7qUpg1CD83Wt3tVM_IQQ
TWD Season 3 --> https://mega.nz/#F!GmYAwaCa!TykqyKHP2bYTKEOjMwPhEg
TWD Season 4 --> https://mega.nz/#F!mvJEWSQY!u9d6eyEbG5BLfQ2bN612iA
TWD Season 5 --> https://mega.nz/#F!i3ZGAABZ!1Nqyuu_uyHc7l3JCRk876g
TWD Season 6 --> https://mega.nz/#F!37B0gIDR!g7PRlYvcFj_4J8-b5IgwAg
Old 25-02-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

TWD Season 7 --> https://mega.nz/#F!qjxEHA4T!eh2dA5Cz2DWPGO7O6lWIIQ
Old 26-02-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing
Old 26-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raybrig123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, will you be able to re-upload Season 1 Episode 6? Could not download previously. Thank you
Old 26-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bro! And thanks for sharing! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofmusicx View Post
now latest is season 9 episode 10. they took a long break from episode 8 and just resume back recently. =)
Old 26-02-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Thank you bro! And thanks for sharing! =)
Lol.. some keyboard warrior zapped me for this post without leaving his name. Born without balls.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

hey bros my apologies. i will start to re-upload season by season and i will delete them once i feel there is no longer a need to keep the files as its taking up my space.

The Walking Dead Season 1 - https://mega.nz/#F!33hkyAwD!THJ33h57d0xC4ZHeKd9vcQ
Old 26-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

The Walking Dead Season 2 - https://mega.nz/#F!SmgwXAZL!byPQCsh13eAH57mUAK6yYg
Old 27-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

The Walking Dead Season 3 - https://mega.nz/#F!vrwDCCrT!Mct89VoVcqK4ifnLxXVX_g
Old 27-02-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1