The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all
Re: Need some views

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
They never done it at all....
Now she saw his smses with a lady...
Whats the take from you guys and gals?
not much info for us to comment... maybe the hubby is gay and those sms are from a guy?

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 12-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Following my previous thread on OC, this afternoon, I had a chat on phone with a female friend. After more than 10 years of marriage, she discovered her hubby have been having affair since marriage.

They never done it at all, she only lost her V to her ex colleague after 11 years. ?
She never bedded by hubby? You can believe such a story?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

At first, she also thot that he is a gay, because he spends more than with friends in Boys Brigade, and he also went hiking with lesbian friends. My friend norm looking, not that bad. Just that she is near to depression when she found out he has a woman outside, but, I suspect maybe a man who send flirty smses and used a woman's name to cover. I am not taking sides just that yesterday chat feels like kenna Gong by a gong.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
She never bedded by hubby? You can believe such a story?
Hmm, so far I believe from the way she describe her sex knowledge is thru books. One of other friend (Besides her colleague) also up her, said she like no experience at all.

Bang the bolster, she told me she initiate but hubby rather sleep in his game room.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

i think the guy not only doesnt love his wife but also gt huge resentment towards her. spending most of his time with ps3 and pc games are just excuses to avoid communication with her.
Old 13-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

If a married woman ever sms or tell me she and her husband never have sex before or they do not have sex anymore, I'd most likely take it as a hint she is initiating something with me.
Old 18-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Hmm, so far I believe from the way she describe her sex knowledge is thru books. One of other friend (Besides her colleague) also up her, said she like no experience at all.

Bang the bolster, she told me she initiate but hubby rather sleep in his game room.
BTW wat is ur latest updates
Old 18-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Yyzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
i think the guy not only doesnt love his wife but also gt huge resentment towards her. spending most of his time with ps3 and pc games are just excuses to avoid communication with her.

ya.. this is so sad.. i would play together with him , if i have hubby like this... and *teh teh* abit :P
Old 18-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
BTW wat is ur latest updates
She sounded sad, determined to stabilised her career and then go for the split. Now she is juggling 2,3 jobs to pay for her in laws who are staying with her, her own family and sometimes use the money to support his expenses fromt ime to time.
Old 18-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
not much info for us to comment... maybe the hubby is gay and those sms are from a guy?
She did suspect him as gay before, but she now suspect those intimate smses are from a lady.
Old 18-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

All the best.

It not easy to maintain a relationship let alone a marriage when both parties live together.
Singapore got so many divorce cases, its quite sad to always hear that..but sometimes..what to do leh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1