The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-04-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 11
tst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.guru/s...d.php?t=871617

FR for Soul from Black Pinks

Attracted by her looks, abit like Janella Ooi Bunnyjanjan

Location: central area, distreet and safe (6min walk from nearest mrt)

Looks: 9/10 picture just a little discount due to tooth brace. Slightly mature looks.

Body: 8/10 meaty on the right part, nice butt and natural C cup, soft

BBBJ: good suction 8/10, if can deep throat better.

FJ: 8/10 accommodating and will moan and make you feel good. Overall is quite OK and enjoy. U can imaging Thai version of Janella ooi is doing BJ for u and fuck by u.

GFE: 9/10 service quite good, follow what u need.
She is speak some English here and there.

RTF : I see a lot new choice for SYT to try.... But for those Bro who wanna try new girl, give her a chance, she is quite good and no commercial feels.

Thks bro for the good arrangement 👍
Old 12-04-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Been a week since my last try in Thai FL dome1. Since my last unhappy encounter with 1 of the stable here. Nearly lost confident in dome1. Decided to try again to gain back my confident, so decided to try another stable. Message SA for Medina, but bro KK say full slot.... Omg. Told him my timing and he recommended Jam. (Been with SA before covid times, had good experiences). And bro KK have always been good and patience in communication. Thumbs up.

Anyway here it goes... Jam(SA)

Location : 10/10 easy for drivers like me and parking not a problem.

Looks : 7/10 it's her but adds a few years

Boobs/body : 8/10 not solid slim or model body but meat at the right place. Boobs manmade C but soft enough to squeeze which I did thru out the session... I likey. I am an old man so what I like may not be what a yp like.

Attitude : 9/10 went in room, greeted me and helps to take off clothes etc. Just like a traditional Thai lady would

Shower : 9/10 wash me clean clean from shoulder to toes. Rubbing her body against mine. Perform an intense twirling bbbj and sliding using butt on my manhood. Shiok.

Dry up and proceed to bed for actions.( No worries about towel, saw quite alot of fresh towels in the cupboard. Good job)

Sensual : 8/10 she is not the commando type, but as per what previous bros had mentioned, her bbbj is one to try for. Swirling tonado tongue bbbj... Nice... Lasted for a good 10-15mins, even asking me cheekily whether want to continue and cim or have I had enough... Lol... point to note, I don't like during the process of bbbj and spitting away or cleaning with mouth with tissues every few seconds... Jam did it in a professional way, slurpy, strong suction and seemingly showing that she enjoy it.

FJ : 7.5/10 told her let's get down to business, she then perform another round of slurpy bbbj then cap on. Slowly sitting down on my rod told me she is quite small and ask me to take it slow at first. Cow girl, revervse cowgirl, missionary and last but not least, upon seeing that meaty ass, I definitely gotta switch to doggy and slam that ass... Finally can't tahan and shoot.... After shoot she give that face and ask me y not tell her earlier I'm gonna cum and want to cim for me...

After finish 1st shot, just lying down on bed and chat of her story, her life in Thai... And told her that there's a Thai restaurant near her place, in which she told me that she skip dinner everyday for dieting. Hahaha... Told her she's not fat, just proportional for bonking. Hahaha...

Did not try for 2nd shot, as she continue to caress my dick and bbbj, maybe cos tired or am getting too old for this.
Wash up and she give me a good hug before I left.

Overall she's a good/great bonk. And great/excellent bbbj. Pick up my confident back in dome 1 most importantly. Lol

Did not try dfk/daty. But I am sure she allows it.

Will I rtf? Yes, but, a big but, I wanna try Medina next after seeing all the good reviews, and the rest of bro KK girls.

Thanks Bro KK for arranging. Will be messaging you very soon. Cheers all.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there bro I just PM-ed you in Whatsapp for Smile
Old 12-04-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post

POWER!!! STANDBY FOR MY FR!!!
TGIF!!! ANGIE SS btw if u are inside their TG.
Lai Liao...

FR on ANGIE (Sorry was busy late a few days )

I keep it very short and very simple.

Go and try. Services 9/10 easily.

She wearing a swimsuit style uniform with a bottom cross type fucking can turns on any bros.
Body is slim and sexy with a dear or antelope dunno what u call that tattoo but nicely done. Very sexy makes me wanna just attack her pussy right away.
BBBJ with NICE DEEP THROAT. She don't gagged not like some go too deep wanna vomit type so bros likes deep throat one this babe is hell of a commando.
Can ask her slowly tough coz she fast and furious or i too horny.
My 1shot cum within 5mins. No joke. Round 2 was and a must doggy for me as her nice round Bouncy ass is a huge turn on.
Left a happy and jelly leg man on a nice friday evening.
RTF: Yes.
Recommended: Yes.

PS: Bro Silk take note 1/10 FR to free bonk
Old 12-04-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Timlin2022 is Cool - loads of Potential
Verification
Old 12-04-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mint from RP

This is a request from a friend, wanted me to go try her out and help do a posting.

Normally I don't take photos while in action.
This is requested by Mint, herself.
She wanted it, and ask me to take while sucking and doggying.

Picture, I would say is 70% authentic.
In real, her looks is not so mature.
Looks like Shion Yumi, like a student.
Figure, big natural D busty girl, not skinny, but also not fat, right curves.

Super bubbly, and friendly.
Her English is limited but she try her best to engage in conversation.
But if you can speak basic Thai, it will be more than enough

In shower, got a boob rub and bbbj.
In bed, she absolutely takes initiative and attack without mercy.
She says she loves to suck cock alot.
Then straight away insert my cock into her mouth. She can't take deepthroat though.
But she tried at least. Can face fuck her, and she got high and moan from that.
She suck and lick the balls and lick the entire cock too.
At one point, I took out my saliva covered cock out from her mouth and rub across her entire face and nose, then put back into her mouth again, so shiok. 69 was all salivy and dirty, ohh.

FJ was the intense type, right from the beginning. Started with cowgirl.
She rides hard, very fast and hard. You guys better be warned, if not sure cum in no time. The view, her bouncy natural boobs up n down, this is nature at its best. 5 mins in, suddenly slow down, she look at me with a very satisfy look, smile very happily and say she cum.
I push her down, missionary, tempo remains fast n hard thrusting. She moan super loud, furious frenching, hands hugging me me tightly. Last position, spooning. She took my hand, pull up to clasp her breast hard, the fast piaking sound of my hips and her ass, superb. Can see she moan without control and pulling the bed sheet allover. This girl simply loves intense sex.

Our whole ordeal almost lasted an hour, eventually I shot only once, even though the Aircon is set at 24 degrees, we were fucking sweaty allover.
Ok, even though its stated CIM in the advertisement, she not really intent on it. I opted for blowjob to finish the session, cos I want to see her head bobbing up and down while squeezing her big tits, in the end its half cim half hand job spill onto my tummy.

Rest of the time, she ask if want to shower then massage as there's around 15 minutes left. I tell her to just suck my cock till times up. She smile and immediately went for it.

Conclusion, very cute, super friendly n bubbly girl. With legit natural soft big tits. Crazy horny girl who loves sucking cock and intense sex.

Money, $160/2s well worth.
Old 12-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheesepie123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 12-04-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chrisxape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=871879

FR: MJ
Stable: The Pimp

Okt: Bro Flash was very accommodating and gave fast and clear responses

Look: Quite chio and cute, pictures are accurate!

Body: Not the super slim kind but has curves in the right areas, great for plowing

Boobs: big and very soft! enjoyed them very much

Frenching: lots of kissing initiated by her

BBBJ: still decent but can be better, puts in effort tho imho

FJ: Rides really well and can take a good pounding. Great ass to play with during doggy. Her moans were very enjoyable

GFE: friendly,chatty and slutty. Need I say more? She definitely knows how to treat you like a king and hold your attention through the session

RTF: For sure
Old 12-04-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

I looking for old stable dunno is it they change name,
I give a few names and places, bosses plz pm me
1. Last time hse girls at eng watt st
2. Bro SK
Old 12-04-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
I looking for old stable dunno is it they change name,
I give a few names and places, bosses plz pm me
1. Last time hse girls at eng watt st
2. Bro SK
And also sex sense
Old 12-04-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Timlin2022 is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Smile from Club Friday

Fast and easy booking.

Look: 10/10 very cute n beautiful girl
Body: 10/10 tight n bouncy
Boobs: 10/10 enhanced but soft
Fj: 10/10 full of passion, finish COF (TOP UP) while she wearing glasses, SO HOT!

RTF: YES

Last edited by Timlin2022; 13-04-2022 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

FR for BENA Club Friday

OKT: 10/10
Smooth booking process and very clear instruction. Fast hands fast fingers got special promo price for 200/90/2

Looks : 9/10
At first I thought this Bena photos were edited and filtered but NO! She looks even better IRL! So hot! My type

Body : 9/10
Super fair and slim with curves

Boobs : 8/10
Don't really like enchanced boobs but her tiny and sensitive light brown nipples makes it up for everything

French : 8/10
Passionate frenching wet and slurpy

BBBJ : 9/10
She can really blow for a long time and occasional deep throat HANDSFREE

Pussy: 9/10
Loves being painting and fuck by my tongue. Easily wet and no weird odour

FJ : 10/10
Like fucking your own gf, no commercial feel. Can change any position and ass is made for doggy style

GFE : 9/10
She shared with me about her personal life and found out that she was actually studying in Australia. Hugged me when i left

RTF: Maybe. Aiming others

Old 12-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
Sident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 12-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Mystery fr SA,

She is super green.... so green and untouched, that she cannot get used to being a WL, n she decided to leave our shores... today is sadly her last day... I would say probably only less than 20 bros got to meet this sweet lady...

Although is she super green, it is also this inexperience that gave me the best experience since Dome 1 reopens...

Through Mystery, I found back the long forgotten memories of making love with my uni gf... it is not the skillful twirling BBBJ or commando technics and thrusting of the dick that gives the best experience...

Sometimes it's just the innocence and pureness... the frenching n petting that u will do with ur uni gf, and followed by passionate sex that gives u the best satisfaction...

I am posting the photos here not to promote her, but for bros who missed the opportunity to meet this sweet lady savour her for a moment...

Let's wish her all the best...

Last edited by Thialover; 14-04-2022 at 06:59 PM. Reason: remove pic
Old 12-04-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Lai Liao...

FR on ANGIE (Sorry was busy late a few days )

I keep it very short and very simple.

Go and try. Services 9/10 easily.

She wearing a swimsuit style uniform with a bottom cross type fucking can turns on any bros.
Body is slim and sexy with a dear or antelope dunno what u call that tattoo but nicely done. Very sexy makes me wanna just attack her pussy right away.
BBBJ with NICE DEEP THROAT. She don't gagged not like some go too deep wanna vomit type so bros likes deep throat one this babe is hell of a commando.
Can ask her slowly tough coz she fast and furious or i too horny.
My 1shot cum within 5mins. No joke. Round 2 was and a must doggy for me as her nice round Bouncy ass is a huge turn on.
Left a happy and jelly leg man on a nice friday evening.
RTF: Yes.
Recommended: Yes.

PS: Bro Silk take note 1/10 FR to free bonk
Hi bro, agree with you BBBJ review. But may I know what is your definition of slim? She is no way slim for me, she's more of a thick built?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1