The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 22
zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy girlfriend/wife who doesn't like sex at all

anyone with girlfriend or wife who refuse or dislike sex? been with my gf for 9 years, throughout the relationship we seldom have sex becos she will always have 101 reasons not to. no sex, no petting. as if like friends except we hug and kiss (no french kiss, she say she don't like saliva)

sex will come as a bonus, use 1 hand fingers can calculate the time we had in a year. tried talking to her, but every time she will ask me go find another woman, don't be with her.

its frustrating getting rejected all the time, and she doesn't feel the need for intimacy. no sex nvm, petting also not allowed. now only way is to trust my good old hand. but i don't think i can take it much longer.

any advise?

serious reply only please.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3633 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girlfriend/wife who doesn't like sex at all

She already told you to go find other women so what you waiting for?
Old 11-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, You can both hands and maybe next time use sotong or any other you can think of. All sbf bro would be happy to help out.hehehe
Old 11-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
iphoneuser99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe u r not arousing her enough ??
Old 11-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

think u need to make her feel the need for intimacy i guess..

im not expert, what i will do is creating a "controlled" relationship crisis, to test and see her response to it..
im guessing 9 years of relationship makes you guys too stable.. and it sounds that u accommodates quite alot to her..

dont let her take it for granted and make her work for the relationship a little more?

if she loves u, i think she will try to make u happy.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

You are quite lucky in the sense that she is still your gf, not your wife.

It's probably not going to get better even if you marry her, so unless you can live without the sex, it's better to get out while you still can. Isn't that just plain common sense?

Unless, of course, there are other things holding you back from breaking off...
Old 12-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

my current gf like that also, sibei sian. im already tempted to find FL outside. really buay tahan. last time still got pcc, pet abit. now totally cut off.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

i believe your sex will also be no BBBJ, painting and foreplay, just aim and shoot .. ..

seriously, i'll take a look at FL Dome to release my urge for sex, Good sex... ..

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 12-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGogh View Post
i believe your sex will also be no BBBJ, painting and foreplay, just aim and shoot .. ..

seriously, i'll take a look at FL Dome to release my urge for sex, Good sex... ..

yes. nothing of that. i do all the painting, all the action. but i get nothing bad but just aim and shoot. and she will always want me to end it fast. and if she cum first, i get nothing. cannot continue. isn't it depressing. but im not ready to cheat on her yet...
Old 12-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential

guys needs is sex. Thats basic instinct. If she cannot fulfill your need, then time to change already.

I'm sure u are a nice and understanding bf to her. Fulfill her needs (money, of cos), then she dun reciprocate?? Dont waste ur loving on her anymore.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Have you wondered why your gf don't like sex? She has no sex urge or is she eating outside? Talk to her about it nicely. Everything takes 2 hands to clap.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lookup2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Zoop, i can totally understand how u feel cos my ex gf is exactly like that.

Being is a relationship means taking care of each other's needs and knowing each other's love language and loving the way we want to be loved. I gave her all the logical explaination like girls generally like to shop but if i stop her from shopping how wld she feel and guys generally need sex, be it more or less, we still need it and if she refuses, how wld i feel.

if she dun understand this need we hv, you really hv to move on. its a pain to break off but if you dun hv a consensus of how to love each other, the relationship will fail one day ultimately.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Samster

told her so many times guys need sex. then she will say i am using her as a sexual output. every time i try to initiate sex, she will turn me down. if i continue trying, she will say i do not respect her, either that she will cry and be upset. i even have phobia of having sex with her now till the extend when i got lucky, i couldn't maintain erection. it doesn't help that she is only lying there doing nothing. only can be filled with envy when i look at online amature videos. its like a fantasy which i could only dream of. throughout our 9 years r/s, never once she asked for sex or tease me.

i tried talking with her, but she say she don't feel the need, only once in a while she will feel horny. i guess that is when i got lucky? it be a wonder if i can have sex more than 5 times this year.

i love my gf a lot. but no sex is bad enough, no petting at all is unbelievable. i realized i am looking more often at other girls who dressed sexily too. how long more can i last?
Old 12-10-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, from what u say, it doesn't sound like u r happy in this relationship. Sure, u love her. All guys sure love their gfs. Thats the nature of guys. We all want to take care of our girl. But then, some girls will manipulate us because of our 'weakness'. Don't buy latest LV handbag, cry. Don't go eat at expensive restaurant, cry. U get my drift.

So since u r not happy, please get out of it. It is gonna be very difficult, but be strong. Be selfish for once and think of ur own needs too.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
VegaOrtiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoop View Post
told her so many times guys need sex. then she will say i am using her as a sexual output. every time i try to initiate sex, she will turn me down. if i continue trying, she will say i do not respect her, either that she will cry and be upset. i even have phobia of having sex with her now till the extend when i got lucky, i couldn't maintain erection. it doesn't help that she is only lying there doing nothing. only can be filled with envy when i look at online amature videos. its like a fantasy which i could only dream of. throughout our 9 years r/s, never once she asked for sex or tease me.

i tried talking with her, but she say she don't feel the need, only once in a while she will feel horny. i guess that is when i got lucky? it be a wonder if i can have sex more than 5 times this year.

i love my gf a lot. but no sex is bad enough, no petting at all is unbelievable. i realized i am looking more often at other girls who dressed sexily too. how long more can i last?
Try telling her all of this. People need sex, it's hardwired in our brains to have lustful tendencies. If she really loves you, she will help you feel less miserable about your sex life and do something to spice up this relationship. If not, well...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1