The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Hearsay that quite a lot of agencies false declared the maid's age while applying for passport........
Ya agreed. The last maid I employed are only 18yrs old but her bio data mentioned she was 23 yrs old. Quickly send her back to maid agency when I discovered that.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Bro starbuck, what is the taste like for indo fish? I never try before.
I have 2 fish on hand but still no chance to up. Are they better than
Phillipines fish?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Bro starbuck, what is the taste like for indo fish? I never try before.
I have 2 fish on hand but still no chance to up. Are they better than
Phillipines fish?
Piony fish or indo fish, if is good in bed, is good fish.lol
Old 02-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light
2 maids for happy endings

2 maids in the bag and willing to share with brothers with reasonable rep. Both expect to be rewarded for their time. ... so those after freebies...move on.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
SUNS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSUNS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSUNS is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2 maids for happy endings

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvurss View Post
2 maids in the bag and willing to share with brothers with reasonable rep. Both expect to be rewarded for their time. ... so those after freebies...move on.
More details please, bro.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Want to exchange?
Old 03-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Piony fish or indo fish, if is good in bed, is good fish.lol
Agreed bro. However, it depends. Just like comparing to our local chinese fish, fino fish are more approachable, open and pro-active on sex. Indo maid, perhap are more daring, wild and rough.

There is one indo maid always fish me...though i am not interested on her but keep on teasing me to meet her and said want to suck my cock etc...i really siam her cos too scare..

Just done a "experienced" fino maid this evening. Though she is older than me, but her mind is openned and matured. We enjoyed the first dating and at the end when i suggested go somewhere to rest, she is happily ok and know what i want. In the room, she served me like king. Experienced is experienced. She told me she learnt to get cum by riding...so i just simply let her ride me..guess what, she is really pro-to adjust the riding position to make herself so enjoyable and easily to hit her G-spot and CUM very very fast...Poor me, i was just like being fucked by her..the feeling is like, i was satisfying her need rather than i asked her to satisfy me. Horny WOMEN !!! I cum in 1st round and recovered very slow for second rounds..She just tried alll her best to make me "hard" again and continued to ride...huh...at the end, is like she cuum 5 times, i cum 2 times...she won the game...she happy and got her day rewarded ....

So, phino maid, indo maid, young maid or old maid is not important, the best is the chemistry of you two on bed that make the day wonderful and fun....this maid like me cos she felt very comfortable with me and because i treated her gentleman-ly....so that was how she willing to "bed" me...She told me a lot of man text her rude and so direct talking dirty until she rejected and blocked them..shel like man with gentleman even know the man wanted is sex..

so bro, respect and be gentleman is the way to win...although some bro wanted to make it fast and speak directly, it may not be the best way to get quality maid.

Last edited by beefucker; 03-03-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karentan View Post
hey guys, i plan to go to lucky plaza today/during the weekdays. can i just go up to any of the girls in the shops and just chat with them?
y dont u talk to them and find out
Old 06-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light

Posting a BIG "HI" to the brothers who wanna 'up' my points for sharing the 2 maids!! Up me all you like!! Geezz...that sounds "dirty"...hahahhahha
Old 06-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can I have the contact ? Hehe
Old 06-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post

So, phino maid, indo maid, young maid or old maid is not important, the best is
......best is a maid who knows how to cook, clean, takes care of the children and old folks.........thats what a maid is for, or is it not?
Old 06-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
......best is a maid who knows how to cook, clean, takes care of the children and old folks.........thats what a maid is for, or is it not?
he may have omitted 4 words behind maid ---"for fucking in Stinkie"

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 06-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

why u all like maids so much? dun understand.

Regards,
Ah Wee
Old 06-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Lido84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can I have it?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reminisce88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Interested to try, can pm me the details bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1