The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Teddman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
College Tryst

Hi Guys, I've been a longtime reader of the forums, but never a contributor, so this would be my first post - please forgive me if it's not up to par!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in 2005, I was a student in one of the local unis here doing the Business Course. As usual, come close to exam periods, I would be pretty stressed out and the length of time spent in the library would somewhat triple.

But in 2005, what was unusual was that my problems were complicated because of a bad existing relationship (I'll be fair to her, it was my fault) and me becoming increasingly close to this other girl, N. Being in Year 3 with a Year 4 girlfriend, I was already getting more than enough sex day in day out. I'll be truthful enough to say that when I just started out the relationship with her, the sex was incredible.

She lived near the Uni, and whenever classes were over (which was um, at all sorts of daytime hours), we would head back to her place, where no one was at home, and get it on for several hours. Life then was really one big sex haze - It was even worse when her period would have just cleared up, because she would whisper very very softly, these three dangerous words "I'm bare today." Those words alone were enough to get me rock hard and up, and several times, we found ourselves rushing into a handicapped toilet near the Alumni Relations Office and doing it doggy style right there and then. It was that bad. We had to have 'interim' sex to keep us steady from doing it 'full steam' at her place on her bed.

At her place, it got really bad. What shocked me once was when we reached her place, and she was wearing a black T-shirt bra under a loose silky polyester top, with a miniskirt that wrapped around her hips (that was my ex - her hips were the best part of her) And she was wearing those lacy cleopatra flip flops that she knew were a huge turn-on for me. Already while in the lift and asking me how was my day she was playing with my balls and stroking me slowly, knowing full well that the condo camera was functioning fine, and (she stays on the 12th floor) by the time the lift hit level 6 i was reciprocating by cupping and squeezing her 34C breasts real hard.

And here's the weird part - By the time we were in her room, I had stripped her completely, save for her bra (I love abit of clothing on the top) and was feeling her wet vagina and watching her squirm and moan; and I was thinking "Oh fark me. I'm naked myself." My gosh, how did I - even strip - Or rather, I had no recollection of how the clothes on my back became a NEAT arranged pile next to the bed.

But that was the fleeting thought that lasted for barely 2 seconds, because the next thing i knew we were on her bed, and I was back in my favourite missionary position; it was all the more kinky when I spread her legs and saw some of my semen slipping out of her. That snapped my mind mates. That really snapped it for me - I suddenly realised how much I wanted her, to possess her and come inside her again and again, and she called out my name.

Guys, I don't believe it myself, but according to her, I came about 8 times that day. 3 wet, 5 dry. I was honestly so close to exhausting myself to death. We knew that things were bad when she met me the next day in the evening, and told me that her doctor had, with some discomfort, told her that she was having vaginal pains because there was some stress and minor tearing - from sex that was too vigorous.

Sex haze mates. That was what life was like. A sex haze.

But I will admit this, that I was a bastard. A real two timing bastard, and despite the fact that she had given me such unbelieveable pleasures, I decided to dump her in that year of 2005... Simply because she had grown a little plump in the thighs.

And that's where the problems (happily i wonder) started arising. I'll think of how best to describe it to you guys soon. Hope you guys like it so far.
Old 31-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!
Re: College Tryst

Uni-days flings .... pls continue
Old 31-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
gyrfalcon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygyrfalcon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Makes me recall mine. It was indeed a memorable period of my life. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your update.
Old 31-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

cool stuff. =)
Old 01-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Teddman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See, the problem with a sex haze is that it's temporary. And ultimately, you wake up from this dream that's been ongoing for months. With my balls dry, my brains started thinking, and I realised with quite a bit of disappointment that I wasn't truly happy being with her.

The sex was great, no doubt, but the lingering thought that there had to be more to a relationship than this started to creep into my mind. What hurts now thinking about it is that she knew that I was beginning to stray in mind and spirit from the relationship.

There was this one night where we had gone out for a dinner at our favourite restaurant, but the atmosphere was cold - She had started work ahead of me by this time, and she was telling me about her difficult job as a sales person for financial products. Guys, you all know that such talk are atmosphere killers - I mean, yes, you have a hard life, yes, the world is unfair to you, but so what? Don't we have it tough as well? So the negativity kept building up, and by the time she was halfway through telling me about the first week, I had commenced my plastic face defence. And she noticed that I didn't care about her words, and she grew sad herself.

I'll have to admit that seeing her face darken and crumble at the dinner table was perhaps the next most sexy thing to seeing her moan while I penetrated her.

When I fetched her home that night, she pulled me over to the condo stairwell, where in the darkness, she pulled my pants down and gave me the blowjob of the relationship - She was never good at it, and while always game, I could never hit the 'come' button. I'll admit, I faked and finished myself off most of the time with Rita my right hand.

But that night, it was different - It was awesome to be exact. She got on her knees, which was already damn kinky considering that she had on a tube top and her amble bosom was within my view entirely, and her skirt was so short that her legs were in full view. And boy she sucked me dry. For the first time that night, I climaxed and came into her mouth, and she didn't choke, didn't let go, she gripped my thighs and let me shoot off the entire load, and let me watch as she swallowed it.

Guys I tell you, it is awesome to have such an experience. No doubt many of you have had it before.

And then she stood up, pulled down her tube top and unhooked her bra, hiked up her short skirt and yanked aside her thong strap and asked me to do her there and then; and she wanted me to come into her tonight - she said she was prepared to go ahead with the morning after pill the next day.
She sat down on the steps at the stairwell, legs spread wide apart, back leaning against the higher steps - and beckoned.

With my balls full and ready to burst again, my brain shut down for twenty whole minutes, as this time I got onto my knees, and pumped my cock into her wet and glistening vagina for twenty full minutes. But even with this gorgeous treatment, I was disappointed - I could see, from her eyes that she was doing this to get me to stay, get me to keep being interested in her and not leave her. And for the first time, when I came into her, I looked away and closed my eyes.

She got up after I came, and widened her vagina lips slightly, and a gob of semen slipped out of her. "You came a lot tonight." And she smiled. I tried to resurrect the good old feelings by hugging her, while topless and slowly kissing her neck and the top of her breasts, but there was something clearly different that night - Something very very wrong in our relationship that I could no longer hide. And she sensed it, and pushed me away.

For the first time after sex, I noticed that she had tears in her eyes. She pulled her clothes on, not in her usual manner, but like some frightened creature, and mumbled that she really would love to meet me the next day for a movie or dinner, or anything, just spend the day together. And with that, she headed towards her block and left me there.

Guilt my friends, was not the afterglow I was seeking. I was seriously torn apart by my cock and my brain - One did not agree with the other, and I was seriously left in doubt about what should be done from there on.

Part 3 coming up mates - Thanks for the support so far!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: College Tryst

Well done!!!Camping for more.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
centaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward for your next part. Usually this is almost the end I guess.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Another aspiring writer in the making.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 01-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 21
ilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of light

Finally, someone with passable English.

Thanks T.S.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30938 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassion View Post
Another aspiring writer in the making.
yeah, i second tht.

30 938 15/5 skrotum+6, 14/5Heaventidus+19

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 01-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
oldsnail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldsnail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Enjoy reading your story bro. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, awaiting for your next update
Old 02-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bananapie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story sharing.. thanks
Advert Space Available