The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-07-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Your gf never suspect anything?
She never said anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if she caught me bioing her cleavage...
Old 26-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
She never said anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if she caught me bioing her cleavage...
Yr gf's tits not as big as hers ??? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-07-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
Ttelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Grass is always greener ....
Old 27-07-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Those forbidden fruits always look taste the best
Old 28-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

From Facebook

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 28-07-2022 at 02:42 PM.
Old 28-07-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

She wont suspect anything cuz shes sextified thereafter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Your gf never suspect anything?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Was at the new Fernvale hawker cum market having lunch on the 1st day and 2nd day of opening

1st day saw 3 up skirts, due to the big fans turning. 2 white n 1 red lacy thong. The red one is a milf in the mid 40s. All 3 don't know the wind bleww up their skirt. 2 were quue for lor mee and one was top up her kiopitam card

Last one only one in the 2nd day. Also wind blew the skirt up. Young sporty ol with black panty. The best butt amount the 4.

Good place. Enjoy bros. Hope can get to see MORE UPSKIRTS
Old 28-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Have any of you encounter couples having sex in the public pool?

I have encountered before few years back at bishan swimming complex with 2 of my buddies.

As i am practicing my frog style at the 2nd lane near the spectator seats. Far ulu corner there are 1 couple, i believe chinese guy and pinoy lady there hugging and kissing. As i swam close, i notice that the lady's 1 piece swimwear her butt was fully exposed and something in between. The next thing i know when i swan close was the cock ejecting his sperm out. I hurried pop up my head and move myself out of the sperm way to the 3rd lane where i almost hit my 2 other buddies.
The couple notice me shifting myself. They hurried got up from the pool and move off. As they got up, the lady didnt adjust properly her swimwear and we can see half of her butt exposed.
I hurry told my buddies to get up and go to the baby pool to relax.
Then when we are at the baby pool, i told them what happen. They end up said i bor jor haha.

Oh man.. lucky you are alert to siam the sperm. Otherwise may accidentally have CIM.
Old 28-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Was at the new Fernvale hawker cum market having lunch on the 1st day and 2nd day of opening

1st day saw 3 up skirts, due to the big fans turning. 2 white n 1 red lacy thong. The red one is a milf in the mid 40s. All 3 don't know the wind bleww up their skirt. 2 were quue for lor mee and one was top up her kiopitam card

Last one only one in the 2nd day. Also wind blew the skirt up. Young sporty ol with black panty. The best butt amount the 4.

Good place. Enjoy bros. Hope can get to see MORE UPSKIRTS

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Have any of you encounter couples having sex in the public pool?

I have encountered before few years back at bishan swimming complex with 2 of my buddies.

As i am practicing my frog style at the 2nd lane near the spectator seats. Far ulu corner there are 1 couple, i believe chinese guy and pinoy lady there hugging and kissing. As i swam close, i notice that the lady's 1 piece swimwear her butt was fully exposed and something in between. The next thing i know when i swan close was the cock ejecting his sperm out. I hurried pop up my head and move myself out of the sperm way to the 3rd lane where i almost hit my 2 other buddies.
The couple notice me shifting myself. They hurried got up from the pool and move off. As they got up, the lady didnt adjust properly her swimwear and we can see half of her butt exposed.
I hurry told my buddies to get up and go to the baby pool to relax.
Then when we are at the baby pool, i told them what happen. They end up said i bor jor haha.
walaueh imagine u nvr siam in time
Old 28-07-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Ya. My gf tits only A cups. The ATB tits are C cups, and it seems like shes not wearing bra...
Old 29-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Was on train the other day, crowded at an unusual timing, door open and try to move in to the centre, dun know why so many people refuse to move in. Stand at position, infront of me was a super bbw, her butt need to sit more towards the front of the seat, if not her left and right sure kana her fats. It was just an irritating sight and I can't do anything about it. 2 stops later I turn around refuse to face her, what greeted me was a SYT downblose revealing her lace bra and cleavage, boobs obviously was not big but at least better than looking at the super bbw.
Old 29-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Oh man.. lucky you are alert to siam the sperm. Otherwise may accidentally have CIM.
Ya haha hurry run.
Old 29-07-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
walaueh imagine u nvr siam in time
I will run to toilet wash, then buy sandpaper.
Old 29-07-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
warded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Lucky delivery guy!
Advert Space Available