The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jb massage with special

Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamyou View Post
Went to king spa 2 #7 young pretty syt can speak good English but took by my gf, I take #59 not pretty, meaty but breast big 50 for hj 50 for topless, any bro got good number to intro at king spa 2? Love the environment there can bring along partner, free sauna
#59 is at KS1 now .. she’s changed to #70.
Looks : 5/10 . She’s in her mid 40s
Boobs : Didn’t roam top .. but I guess C. Saggy from the shape
Massage : 7/10 .. pretty good

She doesn’t speak English much . Comm limited. 1st impression was
That she’s not my type .. I enjoy big boobs & preferably younger.
Massage was ok . She did pop the Q towards the end but it was almost time & I wasn’t feeling it with her . Gave her rm20 tip for massage & left.
KS1 - all ML wear black .. no SYT .. more seasoned staff here. I’m guessing the hot ones are at KS2 .

Cheers
Old 17-07-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just went King Spa 2. Saw some lookers and generally the masseurs there not bad looking. However, I was not so lucky. I went around 2 am and the closing time I believe is 4 am. So the receptionists got trouble arranging slots as I came alone and no booking. Nevertheless, they are willing to arrange for 90 minutes session only (got a fellow looking for an hour session was rejected) and just nice I was aiming for 90 minutes oil massage. Before taking the session I already told him I want a good and pretty masseur. He said ok, then shortly I was given a masseur that I saw standing there for a long time time no booking. Many masseurs walking around all ok to me why allocate her to me? I was so angry and I confirm generally the white colour shirt ones are better looking than the black colour shirt ones. However, black colour shirt ones that I saw was also ok except my one standing there for a long time. BTW, my masseur was wearing black shirt. I was very angry but I tried to keep my cool and proceed to wash the feet. However, after washing the feet, I still cannot take it as I think it will be a torturing session for the whole 90 minutes. So I went to the receptionist and asked him can change masseur or not. He said hard to arrange and promise me he will recommend me good ones next time. I know he is bullshitting me and I told him to write for me immediately NOW. Anyway, I didn't wait for him to write as I am just venting my anger and not really wanna make a scene or what since I know he is just bullshitting too. So I proceed to the massage.

Indeed, the whole 90 minutes session was horrible. The thing about getting massage is to feel molested totally by a sexy, pretty girl/milf/lady regardless in the end got GQ or not. Usually if got ask GQ and the masseur is ok highly will take one. The bad side about massage is if you do not like the girl, the whole session is gonna be really terrible to be touched all over by someone u find disgusted with. Seriously, I am going to be truthful, who really care about the massaging skill of the masseur. I cannot tell what is good or best massage as they are quite the same after trying so many times. However, I can immediately tell what is a bad one.

This session I went thru was so so horrible. I forget to add on that the masseur that I was allocated is an older milf, fat and ugly. I totally cannot bear to open my eyes through out the session and pretend that i was sleeping. Her massage skill I think is normal but i feel her weight is too heavy and size is too fat. I don't feel comfortable with her massaging on top of me and quite painful. Her palm and fingers also feel rough and not comfortable when touching me. Lucky i got the oil massage that lessen the friction with the oil lubricating. Worst part is her nails. I tot masseurs are supposed to keep their nails short. At times i felt like her nails scratched my skin or feel like cutting me. The whole session I was acting to be asleep and pray it ends fast and best to not ask me for GQ. However, she still ask me want to massage there or not. I was irritated. Very actually, she cannot tell i am not enjoying at all meh and i already give very strong signal that i don't want when i wore my underwear on instead of removing everything. I don't like to make people sad or reject people that is why i am so pissed off when she still asked. I cannot stand it anymore and i just shake my hand to tell her no and didn't even open my eyes cause i don't want to see her at all. Finally, the session ended and i immediately asked where is the toilet when she asked me to shower. I just wiped clean myself with the towel and went toilet and left immediately without tipping her anything. Yes i am so so so pissed off.

I want to ask the brothers here, If we are not happy with the masseur that was allocated to us can we reject and ask for refund immediately if they give reason like hard to arrange. I don't even wanna argue with them that the massage the masseur they provide is good or not i just don't like the girl and i am not gonna lie that i am not really there for a good massage. Can i just ask for refund if i don't like the girl. Cause to be truthful, if the girl is ok i will feel enjoy being touched. If i don't like, i feel insulted and angry to be forced to let the girl touch. Of course don't give suggestion like just walk off without getting refund if feel insulted, as money is not easy to earn and the spa got it easy with cheating us by not providing decent solutions or refund.
Old 17-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cancerboi1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i were i would be firm & leave the room, asking for refund immediately, not worth to pay to suffer man
Old 17-07-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancerboi1995 View Post
If i were i would be firm & leave the room, asking for refund immediately, not worth to pay to suffer man
True simple as that..walk in kena ugly ML end up whining here..typical sinkie.. should do his homework if he want pretty ML and make booking in advance.
Old 17-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
utofboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just walked into KS2 for 1 hour foot and 1.5hr oil and well assigned a cute young white shirt without asking.

I guess it is really by luck and see what time you walk in and your altitude to the receptionist.
Old 17-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Need to book in advance the ML number , that’s how they work.
Old 17-07-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Need to book in advance the ML number , that’s how they work.
Where to see which ML number to book bro?
Old 18-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Anybody interested creating a telegram group for this joint?
Those wearing white top are usually the syt n chio ones
Swee bro~ let's create one, I will be the first to join lol
Old 18-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
LOL so how to get to the ang pais!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
#59 is at KS1 now .. she’s changed to #70.
Looks : 5/10 . She’s in her mid 40s
Boobs : Didn’t roam top .. but I guess C. Saggy from the shape
Massage : 7/10 .. pretty good

She doesn’t speak English much . Comm limited. 1st impression was
That she’s not my type .. I enjoy big boobs & preferably younger.
Massage was ok . She did pop the Q towards the end but it was almost time & I wasn’t feeling it with her . Gave her rm20 tip for massage & left.
KS1 - all ML wear black .. no SYT .. more seasoned staff here. I’m guessing the hot ones are at KS2 .

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Just went King Spa 2. Saw some lookers and generally the masseurs there not bad looking. However, I was not so lucky. I went around 2 am and the closing time I believe is 4 am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by utofboi View Post
Just walked into KS2 for 1 hour foot and 1.5hr oil and well assigned a cute young white shirt without asking.

I guess it is really by luck and see what time you walk in and your altitude to the receptionist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamyou View Post
Swee bro~ let's create one, I will be the first to join lol
PM me, your telegram nick/id.
we go create a group for it
Old 19-07-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
PM me, your telegram nick/id.
we go create a group for it
Pm sent ! Heheh
Old 19-07-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
Pm sent ! Heheh
Can pm me your nick/group too?
Old 19-07-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
citrabatam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy