The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

On those work from office days, Halle will wear something more formal from Abby's wardrobe. Most of Abby's office wear is pretty sensuous (tits, cleavage mainly from her Ds), gaining her brownie points in her career. Although Abby has plenty of brand new bras, Halle wouldn't fit in them (at this point she doesn't know I've seen her wardrobe malfunction) but I noticed she'll just stick to wearing them by asking me beforehand (I'll agree since they're all spare and new). There's no way I'm going to ask her to buy new bras because it'll sound really awkward. Besides, it may be her personal preference.

Some of the similar outfits she wears to office ()(). From how I see it, Halle's waist is slightly tighter than Abby's from the way she tightens her belt ever so slightly. It's only fair since Abby is almost 2 cup size up from Halle but she still look very good in her office wear. In fact, I think Halle looks more professional because of her tighter waist and wider shoulder width from her top (Abby's office wear is probably a size up compared to her own). Their height is about the same so the same office wear doesn't really look oversized on Halle.

Our offices are about 4 bus stops away so on days we both work from office, I'll drop her off first before going to mine. On other days she'll just GRAB or take train. That brings me to the point on Halle's office dressing. Remember I was talking about her tits being exposed when she was wearing Abby's bra camisole at home? The same happens with her office attire but on a smaller scale.

What I mean by smaller scale is instead of seeing both tits swinging freely at home, it's mainly a down blouse when Halle's wearing an oversized bra and larger top. It isn't very serious because the material of her office wear is not so flimsy like a bra camisole. I've seen at max maybe a nipple slip or just the areola. Nonetheless, its extra eye candy in office or even public transport but it's kind of uncanny when it's very obvious guys are staring at her exposed tits when we're out for the evening after work at times.

Something like this ()
Old 25-01-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
DBSBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great share bro gamerzz
Old 25-01-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
When i was young, my cousin and i explored each other's body. So from head to toe i have free view and touch. Come to think of it... very decent cup size. Too young to understand stuff then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I had similar experience when I was young but not with cousin. It was at this aunty's house where I was sent there by my parents as they had to work so this aunty is like a baby sitter so there were others in the house as well. This lasted from when I was in primary school to when I was in early secondary school. There were 3 girls, 2 were sisters and another 1 was alone. One of the girls initiated to play some showing private parts game and it started just between me and her where she show her pussy to me and I show her my cock. She was quite interested to see my cock and always wanted to see it so we always exchange seeing each other privates. She had some nice young boobs too so after that she also showed me her boobs and one day she say she wanted to touch my cock and I let her touch then she also let me touch her boobs and pussy. Now thinking back, I was more shy than her and she was always the one who initiated it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Reminded me of cousins during childhood days, probably lower primary level when this happened. We were close as always played together so 1 day we got bored and played doctor and patient Can't recall whose idea was that.

When it was my turn to be doctor, the patient (1 at a time) would have to strip naked for examination inside a locked bedroom. I recalled exploring their (2 girls) bare and clean pussies and assholes, touching and sniffing. Can't recall if they explored my undeveloped dick

At that time I could only feel very excited when exploring, haven't develop the horny feelings
wow, didn't know so many of u hv played this exploratory game before during yr pre-puberty primary school days when most r curious abt sex probably inspired by the medical check-ups we all had when we were in primary school when we had to strip for our privates to be examined by the school doctor ....must be a very exciting game to play seeing n touching each other's privates for the 1st time

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-01-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once hooked up with a girl I met on sugarbook after my friend has recommended me, I didn't expect I'll be able to witness such a girl with good figure, big and soft boobs that I'll never get tired touching it. Basically once we enter hotel room we were naked for hours. Just when I was considering if I should call her out again, she turned out to be my new reporting boss. I saw the naked body and had sex with my boss...
Old 26-01-2024, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayson66 View Post
I once hooked up with a girl I met on sugarbook after my friend has recommended me, I didn't expect I'll be able to witness such a girl with good figure, big and soft boobs that I'll never get tired touching it. Basically once we enter hotel room we were naked for hours. Just when I was considering if I should call her out again, she turned out to be my new reporting boss. I saw the naked body and had sex with my boss...
Bro start a thread and keep us updated leh!
Old 26-01-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
song2gaochangi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is she still your boss now?
Old 26-01-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was she shocked, surprised or shy ??...to know that both of u r actually working tgt in the same company n hv already seen each other naked n done the deed ?? ...is she hairy, trimmed or clean shaven below n wat sexy underwear she wears, u didn't say ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-01-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by song2gaochangi View Post
Is she still your boss now?
Nahh, we actually had a restructuring and I was soon transferred away. Too dangerous to be keeping me around but it was an upgrade in terms of career development for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Was she shocked, surprised or shy ??...to know that both of u r actually working tgt in the same company n hv already seen each other naked n done the deed ?? ...is she hairy, trimmed or clean shaven below n wat sexy underwear she wears, u didn't say ??
Clean shaven, no sexy underwear but doesn't matter since it will be taken off anyway. But to be honest, it was rather existing than shocking such a thing happened. We did do it one more time and made me kept quiet on the fact about her on sugarbook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Bro start a thread and keep us updated leh!
There's no more story afterwards bro, I was transferred away.
Old 27-01-2024, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
ztreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If that happens to me, I'd be thinking of her naked every time I see her in the office
Old 27-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Dare to dream n yr dream may come true

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5
Old 28-01-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
You didn't try to reconnect?
Quote:
Nahh, we actually had a restructuring and I was soon transferred away. Too dangerous to be keeping me around but it was an upgrade in terms of career development for me.

Clean shaven, no sexy underwear but doesn't matter since it will be taken off anyway. But to be honest, it was rather existing than shocking such a thing happened. We did do it one more time and made me kept quiet on the fact about her on sugarbook.

There's no more story afterwards bro, I was transferred away.
Old 13-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBSBonk View Post
great share bro gamerzz
Halle's been at my place more than a month and I managed to get hold of her husband's (call him Hugo) number while chatting one evening. I can sense she has got over the anger and disappointment from the start. Last week I had a good talk with Hugo over lunch on the situation. It was positive, not a bad guy and I reminded him that he owes Halle an apology before I left.

Good news is Halle has decided to put all that behind her (god knows what Hugo did to make up to her) and headed back home last weekend. I think it's really a good outcome and I made a new friend (Hugo) along the way. Although I didn't charge any rental but all the occasional eye candy from Halle more than makes up for it (loads of staring at tits and nipples almost point blank at home but I only caught her bare pussy once).

Oh, did I say her nipples tend to be erected on colder days or in an aircon environment? That's what I got to see at home sometimes, though I'm going to miss that but I'm happy to see her going home.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

This CNY so far quite an eyeful of downblouse, tits, nipples from relatives and friends. A few sightings of panties and not sure if a cousin was wearing nude color panties or she simply went commando.

If there's time will write a few memorable ones.
Old 19-02-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
ztreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
This CNY so far quite an eyeful of downblouse, tits, nipples from relatives and friends. A few sightings of panties and not sure if a cousin was wearing nude color panties or she simply went commando.

If there's time will write a few memorable ones.
CNY is the best time. All sit on the floor playing cards, most of them with legs crossed.
Old 19-02-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztreport View Post
CNY is the best time. All sit on the floor playing cards, most of them with legs crossed.
Anyone with any good snipes?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1