The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential
Questions about Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - Very Worried

So my biggest nightmare came true. I went to see the doctor yesterday and after doing a urine test, the result came out and shows I have UTI. On the memo, he also wrote that I might have a possible EO - Epididymitis Orchitis which is an infection in the testicle that caused swelling and pain.

Backstory. I had sex with my then girlfriend 2 months ago when she was on her period. Worst thing is she had a lot of blood dripping out during sex. I was stupid not to wear a condom and after I finished, there were her menstruation blood all over my penis. I quickly washed up but I think her menstruation blood have definitely entered my penis and the bacteria has infected me which caused my UTI. A few hours after we slept and I woke up and I went to the toilet to pee, I felt a burning/stinging pain after I urinated. I was worried and asked her if she had STD which she denied. However, I am aware that she cheated on me and the day before, she brought a guy back but whether they had unprotected sex or not I am not sure.

That day, we broke up. I tried not to think too much of the pain when I urine and thought it could be just one of those days when it happens but nothing too serious but over the next one month, I still felt the pain. I drank a lot of water and cranberry juice and after 2 months, I don't really feel the pain anymore when I peed. Maybe its a bit mild compared to the first time but after aggressively masturbating a few days ago, my right testicle started to hurt and it kinda felt lumpy as compared to my left testicle. Whenever I touch my right testicle, I had a lower right abdomen pain.

Now I am very worried.

1. It seems like my UTI has spread to my testicle and does this mean that I might need to go for a surgery and god forbid, remove my ball? Or if the doctor's suspicion of Epididymitis Orchitis is right, do I have to go for surgery to remove my Epididymitis which would make me infertile.

2. Is the UTI caused by my ex's blood?

3. After taking the Ciprofloxacin antibiotics prescribed by the doctor, I felt better but at night, I woke up feeling more pain. The pain was so bad that I couldn't sleep and had to put a bolster underneath my butt and stretched my pelvic to feel better.

4. Is UTI STD? I asked the polyclinic doctor but he said he isn't sure. He fast-tracked me to a urologist at SGH and I will know my appointment in 3 working days.

My family is worried I might have contract HIV god forbid. Anyone here has UTI before? Is it curable? Now I can't even sit or walk properly. My groin and back hurts a lot. Is it even normal to feel like this? I thought UTI only occurs in female and when it occurs in men, there could be deeper underlying issues. Seeking some advice on this. I never had something like this happen to me before. Very worried. Thanks.
Old 15-04-2024, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sjkevent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Questions about Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - Very Worried

Can you get her tested ? If it's possible, I think that would be faster to know whether it's from her...
Old 15-04-2024, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkevent View Post
Can you get her tested ? If it's possible, I think that would be faster to know whether it's from her...
Already broke up with her and ended all communication. I think bacteria most likely from her period blood. My fault for being lazy, horny and greedy.
Old 15-04-2024, 07:48 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

1. usually a dose of antibiotics is good enough to treat Epididymitis Orchitis

2. no one can tell for sure.. however so long one has unprotected sex the risk of getting STI/UTI is there..

3. i suggest u go back to see the doctor since the pain persist. he might suggest u to do other tests .. eg kidney stone or even a PSA test etc

4. it will depend on the nature of how one get the UTI ... u need to understand the cause of UTI first, if a UTI is caused by sexual activities then you can classified it as STI, other causes like kidney stone, prostate issue ,not drinking enough water are not STI related.

highly unlikely to be HIV....there are many reasons for pain in that area. only by checking and testing can u find the cause, most of the time there is a cure for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post

Now I am very worried.

1. It seems like my UTI has spread to my testicle and does this mean that I might need to go for a surgery and god forbid, remove my ball? Or if the doctor's suspicion of Epididymitis Orchitis is right, do I have to go for surgery to remove my Epididymitis which would make me infertile.

2. Is the UTI caused by my ex's blood?

3. After taking the Ciprofloxacin antibiotics prescribed by the doctor, I felt better but at night, I woke up feeling more pain. The pain was so bad that I couldn't sleep and had to put a bolster underneath my butt and stretched my pelvic to feel better.

4. Is UTI STD? I asked the polyclinic doctor but he said he isn't sure. He fast-tracked me to a urologist at SGH and I will know my appointment in 3 working days.

My family is worried I might have contract HIV god forbid. Anyone here has UTI before? Is it curable? Now I can't even sit or walk properly. My groin and back hurts a lot. Is it even normal to feel like this? I thought UTI only occurs in female and when it occurs in men, there could be deeper underlying issues. Seeking some advice on this. I never had something like this happen to me before. Very worried. Thanks.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-04-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
timlimtat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wah bro, your situation really sibeh jialat leh. Steady lah, let me chop chop help you layan your kopi peng with some advice.

Eh, Steady Lah, No Need Panic First: Confirm one, kancheong spider mode is on, but chillax a bit first. Don't anyhow chop your balls off in your mind yet. Wait for the urologist to check and confirm what's really going on down there.

UTI Where Got Only Girls Get One?: Bro, UTI no discriminate one, guys also can kena. So don't stress over whether it's because of your ex's blood or not lah. Leave it to the doc to suss out.

Simi UTI Got STD?: UTI and STDs are like kopi and kaya toast – not the same thing. But still, better check properly with the urologist to cover all bases. Confirm plus chop they'll run all the necessary tests.

Pain Pain, Go Away: Wah lao, your pain sounds like kena army tekan level liao. If the antibiotics not helping or pain getting worse, faster go back see the doc. No need macho-macho, health first bro.
Old 18-04-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Easivz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
Already broke up with her and ended all communication. I think bacteria most likely from her period blood. My fault for being lazy, horny and greedy.
Maybe you could get infected from here. because it can be infected by having sex, especially without a condom and when she in periode. but if the woman doesn't have a venereal disease it shouldn't be too bad just need antibiotics
Old 18-04-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

While completing the full course antibiotics, do remember to avoid direct sunlight.

https://www.goodrx.com/health-topic/...ke-these-drugs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1