The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 26-04-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bukit Merah

Yes AM Level 3 start charging $88 when i went there few days ago.
I told the counter girl and the ML i booked i every time come also paid $68 why this time must pay $88. They said is the boss instruction. At the end collect $68 with unpleasant face like i short pay them KNN.
Think is time stop going here for a while.
Old 26-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 1
HairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
I told the counter girl and the ML i booked i every time come also paid $68 why this time must pay $88. They said is the boss instruction. At the end collect $68 with unpleasant face like i short pay them KNN.
Same experienced. The boss also showed me her shit face when I wanted to paid $68 only.
Old 26-04-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 1
Gold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyElephant View Post
Same experienced. The boss also showed me her shit face when I wanted to paid $68 only.
Show them back your black face and leave or go for massage only without special service
Old 26-04-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha after i shared this info got zap by two people using Apple name.
do you really think i care about the points?

But who care you are from level 3 AM supporter who try to defend them, or hater and competitor who try to add fuel on the fire! I just telling the truth.
Old 26-04-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

To be frank, i do hear them trying to upsell 88 to new customers and this is the forte of Amy haha. Sometimes they succeed sometimes they fail depending on whether the customer is firm or not.

But the key question to ask is whether there is a difference in service level between 68 and 88.

If they insist on 88, i will just walk to Lvl 2 at 58
Old 26-04-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha after i shared this info got zap by two people using Apple name.
do you really think i care about the points?

But who care you are from level 3 AM supporter who try to defend them, or hater and competitor who try to add fuel on the fire! I just telling the truth.
Not that it matters to you , I upped you with what little I have! Must salute your courage!
Old 26-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
To be frank, i do hear them trying to upsell 88 to new customers and this is the forte of Amy haha. Sometimes they succeed sometimes they fail depending on whether the customer is firm or not.

But the key question to ask is whether there is a difference in service level between 68 and 88.

You are right bro. If they insist this greedy behavior, we have better choice at L2 and next block
Old 27-04-2024, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR for Tina, Bukit Merah

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Tina
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10. Not pretty or beautiful, looks like next door newly married wife.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Maybe mid 20s
Body 身材 : 7/10, Not fat. Not flabby. Firm body. Goof smooth skin. Tattoo across tummy. Tattoo near left shoulder.
French : 5/10 she is not good at this. Needs more training. She does try to kiss me all over, but when it come to DFK, she seems not sure what to do.
Boobs 胸部 : 34B, saggy boobs. Normal sized brown nipples. She gets extra horny when I fuck her and suck those nipples or firmly grab her tits.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 6/10 she is not so good at this. More like kiss me everywhere, not lick me everywhere.
BBBJ 口交 : 7/10, she works hard. Normal up down, no head twisting. Suction is also not strong. She likes to kiss me everywhere then start the BBBJ again. She did this cycle about 3 times.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7/10 pussy is not shaved, so -1. Initially can paint, but as I fuck her deeper and faster, then swap to painting, not sure if she is shy about being so wet, or she is too sensitive. She wants to be licked, but yet after a few gentle flips and sucking of her clitoris, Tina legs twitch and convulse. She pulls me up to fuck her.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10, After the BBBJ, Tina caps me and starts the cowgirl. Very hard worker. She rode me passionately for quite awhile, after she climaxed twice, she collapsed on top of me and hugged. So I just continued to fuck her from below. I turned her on her back, and continue missionary. Slowly, grinding her and kissing her and she kissed me. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I sat up, held her ankles and opened her legs into V, then rammed hard. She lost all inhibition, her hands were grabbing her tits, sometimes her hands will play with her pussy. She was enjoying herself. Seeing that, I will use one hand and gently play and and stroke her clitoris. Her two hands will go and play with her tits.
When she climaxes, she will reach out and want me to hug her, and just thrust deep into her.
I pulled out my cock after about 20 minutes of fucking, she grabbed my cock, she thought I had shot my load, she looked at me in disbelief still hard. She pulled off my condom, began to stroke my cock then used to play with her pussy. Finally she just shoved it in, and hugged me and began kissing again.
I fucked her for about 15 minutes and told her I am going shoot my load. Expecting her to pull me out, instead she hugged me tigther and pulled me in deeper. She wanted my cum inside her.
We hugged and kissed for awhile. All sweaty. It was a great session.

GFE 女朋友感 : starts with 4/10 and ends in 10/10. Initially I am just another fucking customer, but as the fucking gets more passionate, the rhythm and vibe is exactly like fucking a GF. Even some of my FBs cannot match the passion. Tina was so into the fucking. I wonder what will the next session be like if I visit again.

Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10 fucking was great. Bed was comfortable. But showered alone.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. Want to try Jesse and Tina together. There is also a Rose.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 25/4/2024 Late Afternoon

Last edited by JDLKH; 28-04-2024 at 03:02 AM.
Old 27-04-2024, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2572 / Power: 3
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Opp SGH, MILF Haven - 5 PRC + 1 Viet
1. Milf which has SG Milf mirror image - 依依
2.Korean speaking MILF - 娜娜 , super fair skin , small buily, petite size, lively fun personality

Yesterday, decided to visit my favourite SPA. I was surprised to find Lady Boss has just open a BRAND NEW SPA nearby. It has 3 beautifully rooms and 4 MILF - all green green horns - completely no experience "NOTHING" even no MASSAGE skills but very eager to learn from SBF SAMSTERS. To apply for this POST - PM me

BTW the CHINATOWN squirter queen YY is leaving and she bids farewell to all.

Pudding next target is NaNa aka Korean babe

【MILF】丽丽 ,Coco , Amy
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳[will taking home leave very soon]
Old 27-04-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2981 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post

Almost same service one. But sometimes they use their mouth at $88
Old 27-04-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!

To the bro who zap and your msg as follow

“Why must released 2 times? Why never pay Amy extra? KNN want to play must be steady lah.”

Eh u dumb fuck, i book 2 hours, why cannot release 2 times ? I book 1 hour wana release 10 times also can. Ultimately discuss with the ML
Why i never pay her extra? I asked how much she say 70 so i pay 70 la. If she say 100 i will pay 100 la.
Knn bo liao. Get a life la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggsy_11 View Post
RTF Amy before she went back
Seems like rules changes now
Need pay $88 to lady boss at counter
Lady boss also never ask me which package i want

Previously everytime paid everything to Amy in room
Only charge me 68 for massage and 70 for extras
Old 27-04-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Nina, Bukit Merah

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Nina
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10. Not pretty or beautiful, looks like next door newly married wife.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Maybe mid 20s
Body 身材 : 7/10, Not fat. Not flabby. Firm body. Goof smooth skin. Tattoo across tummy. Tattoo near left shoulder.
French : 5/10 she is not good at this. Needs more training. She does try to kiss me all over, but when it come to DFK, she seems not sure what to do.
Boobs 胸部 : 34B, saggy boobs. Normal sized brown nipples. She gets extra horny when I fuck her and suck those nipples or firmly grab her tits.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 6/10 she is not so good at this. More like kiss me everywhere, not lick me everywhere.
BBBJ 口交 : 7/10, she works hard. Normal up down, no head twisting. Suction is also not strong. She likes to kiss me everywhere then start the BBBJ again. She did this cycle about 3 times.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7/10 pussy is not shaved, so -1. Initially can paint, but as I fuck her deeper and faster, then swap to painting, not sure if she is shy about being so wet, or she is too sensitive. She wants to be licked, but yet after a few gentle flips and sucking of her clitoris, Nina legs twitch and convulse. She pulls me up to fuck her.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10, After the BBBJ, she caps me and starts the cowgirl. Very hard worker. She rode me passionately for quite awhile, after she climaxed twice, she collapsed on top of me and hugged. So I just continued to fuck her from below. I turned her on her back, and continue missionary. Slowly, grinding her and kissing her and she kissed me. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I sat up, held her ankles and opened her legs into V, then rammed hard. She lost all inhibition, her hands were grabbing her tits, sometimes her hands will play with her pussy. She was enjoying herself. Seeing that, I will use one hand and gently play and and stroke her clitoris. Her two hands will go and play with her tits.
When she climaxes, she will reach out and want me to hug her, and just thrust deep into her.
I pulled out my cock after about 20 minutes of fucking, she grabbed my cock, she thought I had shot my load, she looked at me in disbelief still hard. She pulled off my condom, began to stroke my cock then used to play with her pussy. Finally she just shoved it in, and hugged me and began kissing again.
I fucked her for about 15 minutes and told her I am going shoot my load. Expecting her to pull me out, instead she hugged me tigther and pulled me in deeper. She wanted my cum inside her.
We hugged and kissed for awhile. All sweaty. It was a great session.

GFE 女朋友感 : starts with 4/10 and ends in 10/10. Initially I am just another fucking customer, but as the fucking gets more passionate, the rhythm and vibe is exactly like fucking a GF. Even some of my FBs cannot match the passion. Nina was so into the fucking. I wonder what will the next session be like if I visit again.

Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10 fucking was great. Bed was comfortable. But showered alone.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. Want to try Jesse and Nina together.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 25/4/2024 Late Afternoon
Nice detail FR without too much hint drop on the actual place. Raw is war Bro. Guess after this FR your PM will be full.
Old 27-04-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Wow wow…happy to hear L***** ex- BMC Level 3 is bad. But she is not bad at BMC but move to Geylang Liao.

Fast hand Fast leg visited her at her new place, It an TMC Massage setup. Hint place is nearer to Paya Lebar near Stinky Tofu.. Don’t be lazy just ask for contact move your leg take a walk there Shop name start will M TCM & Spa.

The price there also same as AM 68 normal massage, 88 Hot Oil Massage, 108 Bubble Bath, Waxing 68 IPL88.

This shop is open by Ex-AM staff therefore concept is the same.

I will respond to any PM for contact, those who are L**** client will have her WeChat or Whatsapp. Those who don’t have just take a walk lar…
Old 27-04-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
Anyone tried before new spa called spalxxd at blk 107? Pls give fr and damages thru PM. Will exchange with Syt ml....

Thanks
Going there on next Monday will post FR after that

But before I do that I would love to get some FR before hand so I know who to try and what they provide. Many many thanks
Old 27-04-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Going there on next Monday will post FR after that
It looks big from outside. I walked past and didn't see any staff. No pricing too. Doesn't look opened 2 weeks back even though lights were on.

By the way, the coffee at the bigger coffeeshop here is really bad. Only kopitiam with aircon toilet though. Good place to poop

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1