The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Re: girls in 1654A

I had meihui yesterday. being a sucker for bbbj. She made it to 10/10 . but 1 thing i dont like is her long nails do cut my asshole when she wash.
fj was good and she will look at you with those dreamy eyes ... and make small
moans, damn !!!!

sparsely haired. and no smell. i dont do 69 with wls .

rtf ? yes yes yes. more than xiaoman i tried last week.

so guys who like good bbbj . look for meihui.

funny why she use oil and dettol to rabba rabba yr cock while she catbath and
swallow and suck u like a hard working worker... but nice !!!!!!

i hardly write a fr this long on any girl i tried since i joined sbf.

good find and thanks to those frs on her that encouraged me to try her.
Old 22-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Meihui bbbj 10/10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyneo View Post
how many shot can have?
many shots as long as u got S11 one shot one session

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
I had meihui yesterday. being a sucker for bbbj. She made it to 10/10 ......
fj was good and she will look at you with those dreamy .... yes yes yes. more than xiaoman i tried last week.

so guys who like good bbbj . look for meihui.

funny why she use oil and dettol to rabba rabba yr cock while she catbath and
swallow and suck u like a hard working worker... but nice !!!!!!that encouraged me to try her.
Bro wahahaha ur FR on Meihui bbbj skills rated 10/10 I worry bros who loved xiao man (regulars of XM) will raise protests leh... I tried her many times I can said her bbbj had improved and to extend one of few WLs that can make u cim if ur willpower of ur didi not strong sure cim ..... Wahahaha but I withhold my for fj....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 23-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WL unofficially being kept by wealthy Old men!!!

Intel recd tat on Monday 25 jul 4 new gers tis hse will go for medical checkups and they all looks rated :7.5/10 (approx) according to intel like pretty like XM or YoYo......

Jus rtf Meihui.... More gfe .... Her new skills of using her boobs to rubba didi and and ur her fingers to stroke harden shaft wa piao steamed and she attacks didi deep bbbj and stroking simultaneously didi wan to shoot liao.... I told her if contd blow I shoot cim I wan a refund by compensating me second shot FJ within the same session without extending 2nd one.... She den stop Cow riding me as she estasied by grabbing her own boobs and riding wildly and she begged me to enter her from back... We changed positions rammed her as her fingers grabbing the bed sheets tied she moaning said she comin I den intensifying by piling her deep her wet wet hole 0 we came together hugging each other like bf Gf wahaha me shiok de....
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 23-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
kelvin_chua is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvin_chua is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvin_chua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good news. so next week new girl start working?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Intel recd tat on Monday 25 jul 4 new gers tis hse will go for medical checkups and they all looks rated :7.5/10 (approx) according to intel like pretty like XM or YoYo......
Old 23-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jus rtf Meihui.... More gfe .... Her new skills of using her boobs to rubba didi and and ur her fingers to stroke harden shaft wa piao steamed and she attacks didi deep bbbj and stroking simultaneously didi wan to shoot liao.... I told her if contd blow I shoot cim I wan a refund by compensating me second shot FJ within the same session without extending 2nd one.... She den stop Cow riding me as she estasied by grabbing her own boobs and riding wildly and she begged me to enter her from back... We changed positions rammed her as her fingers grabbing the bed sheets tied she moaning said she comin I den intensifying by piling her deep her wet wet hole 0 we came together hugging each other like bf Gf wahaha me shiok de....
WOW Good news indeed : MH developing excellent new skills
Old 23-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hilrtougi is Cool - loads of Potential

May I just make a suggestion to my fellow SBF members. It would be nice if you could sort of peg your ratings of any WL with respect to a celebrity who is well-known for her beauty/sexiness. For example, if you were to give this particular WL a rating of 7/10 for her looks, please specify what your perception of a perfect 10 is. Perhaps someone like Fiona Xie is a perfect 10 in the looks department for you, you could then add on that a 10/10 would be Fiona Xie along with your ratings, so others reading your FR could have a better visual grasp. Thank you.
Old 23-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: WL unofficially being kept by wealthy Old men!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin_chua View Post
good news. so next week new girl start working?
Monday is check up muz wait for following week clear of medical reports den can work.... My guess is beginning of august month bah... Cross fingers they r not hep-b carriers or infected....
Old 24-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wow, new skill from MH? Having call her for long time - may be should rtf her one of these days..
Old 24-07-2011, 04:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from yoyo there will be new girls this week. she asked me go down to check out and even say the new girls sure suit my taste
Old 24-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Heard from yoyo there will be new girls this week. she asked me go down to check out and even say the new girls sure suit my taste
Bro; now already Sunday... this week no more liao....

Can go now.... chop chop.... remember FR.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 24-07-2011, 04:25 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
Bro; now already Sunday... this week no more liao....

Can go now.... chop chop.... remember FR.
haha ok bro actually i mean this coming week. later i go down rtf yoyo lost count how many times i rtf her
Old 24-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha ok bro actually i mean this coming week. later i go down rtf yoyo lost count how many times i rtf her
May go down later.... today bad mood..... feel like getting "paid love" in L16.

Bro dont mind me asking.... why some bro like you like to keep on RTF same girl?

I also RTF; but not always.....
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 24-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilrtougi View Post
May I just make a suggestion to my fellow SBF members. It would be nice if you could sort of peg your ratings of any WL with respect to a celebrity who is well-known for her beauty/sexiness. For example, if you were to give this particular WL a rating of 7/10 for her looks, please specify what your perception of a perfect 10 is. Perhaps someone like Fiona Xie is a perfect 10 in the looks department for you, you could then add on that a 10/10 would be Fiona Xie along with your ratings, so others reading your FR could have a better visual grasp. Thank you.
haha ..better suggestion - a picture speaks a thousand words - see my previous post below:
http://sammy.guru/showpos...postcount=1277
Old 24-07-2011, 04:41 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
May go down later.... today bad mood..... feel like getting "paid love" in L16.

Bro dont mind me asking.... why some bro like you like to keep on RTF same girl?

I also RTF; but not always.....
i think the key reason y i rtf same girl many times is due to the great chemistry i have with the girl and the girl also gives high gfe treatment in every visit.

I also do try other girls besides yoyo. just that among the girls i tried, yoyo has the highest rtf rate.

btw curious to know which girl in 1654A u rtf most often?

since u r going down later there may be a chance we will be sitting in the sofa area waiting
Old 24-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Cheong cheong cheong.

I do not choose girl; usually I tell OKT to give me a Ang Pei Girl whom is available next. Do not like to wait too long....

Sometime girl perform good sometime average.... but I just adjust my standard to meet their service level. And I am a happy man everyday.

Sometime when I put down BBBJ 7/10; to others maybe only 5/10.

I RTF a girl in L6 house (thailand). $150 cat I usually pick and go.

Quote:
i think the key reason y i rtf same girl many times is due to the great chemistry i have with the girl and the girl also gives high gfe treatment in every visit.

I also do try other girls besides yoyo. just that among the girls i tried, yoyo has the highest rtf rate.

btw curious to know which girl in 1654A u rtf most often?

since u r going down later there may be a chance we will be sitting in the sofa area waiting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1