The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Some time back, I booked an appointment with the ML directly for a slot at 11pm and she gladly accepted it. Around 10pm I message her that I’m making my way over, mostly likely reaching around 10:45pm, and she replied ok

When I reached at 10:35pm, messaged her, no reply. Waited for another 15mins, then she replied me the MP closed at 10:30pm. Last slot is 9:30pm. And she already left the shop. Contradicting is that after she told me she left already, 5 min later saw her walk out the MP and locked the door.

Luckily I got a few regular mls in the west to do the soya bean extraction. If not really going home with blue balls. That is one of the worst experience I had
I had a similar experience in the west too. Booked my regular ML one day in advance at 10pm and she said okay. On the day when it’s about 9pm, I msg to let her know I’m otw and she just told me she is tired, come tomorrow instead.

Another time was that I told her in the morning 10pm, she said okay and when I was there, she was alr changed and said she is going drinking with a “friend”.

The other few times that I booked her (usually at 9pm), she will msg me at 8+ to say she is tired and ask me to come another day. And the next day, same thing happen, she is tired and asks me to come another day 🙂

Worst part is I know she let regulars book her till 11.30pm-12am even though shop closes at 10.30pm.

I have been visiting her for about a year and a half. I guess it’s time to find another one in the west.
Old 15-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15489 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has a ML ever pissed you off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
I had a similar experience in the west too. Booked my regular ML one day in advance at 10pm and she said okay. On the day when it’s about 9pm, I msg to let her know I’m otw and she just told me she is tired, come tomorrow instead.

Another time was that I told her in the morning 10pm, she said okay and when I was there, she was alr changed and said she is going drinking with a “friend”.

The other few times that I booked her (usually at 9pm), she will msg me at 8+ to say she is tired and ask me to come another day. And the next day, same thing happen, she is tired and asks me to come another day 🙂

Worst part is I know she let regulars book her till 11.30pm-12am even though shop closes at 10.30pm.

I have been visiting her for about a year and a half. I guess it’s time to find another one in the west.
Mr nice guy you 👍👍👍
Old 15-04-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
southstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Looks like there's someone more then you bro, so she try avoiding you. move on bro
Old 15-04-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is trying to tell u she is tired about u

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 17-04-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:

Feeling bad to hear ur experience bro. My regular ml is no longer working in west already. Shifted to another shop near the orange/red line. Very accommodating to my timing. I become her regular after 1 visit, chemistry plays a part too
Old 17-04-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Duxton used to have a place called Belle Spa. My regular was this lady called Wei Wei. One day she was not in. The lady who was there dressed nice nice ask me to try her service. Went to the room, showered and waited. Same lady came in but she changed into an Aunty outfit. Massage was shit, she press with finger, ask her to use oil she complain oil will be oily. After rubbish massage she offered hj, i was like okay. she acted like she was allergic to hj. After deed done, she left. Never say anything. After 5 mins i realised she is not coming back. Showered, cleaned up, changed, she appeared like genie. Paid her and left. I think Belle Spa close down because of her.

If anyone know if Wei Wei is still around let me know please.
Old 22-04-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!

My 1st bad experience was with this China ML Amy, rented apartment doing massage. 1st time visit her at JC, $100 massage and HJ. Service was ok and she looks good and has good figures, C or D cup with no sags. 2nd visit after a year, she move to the apartment at PLQ. She offer to come down and fetch me after I told her I was driving. I felt something was wrong. Once we reach her apartment, i showered and laid down for the massage. After 30 minutes then she said she no longer offering HJ, she only do pure massage. Nb $100 for pure massage. Then i said like that i don't want massage already, i want release. Then she said can do FJ for $250, total $350 w the massage. In the end nego to $200 cos i said if i know $100 for her massage, i won't come already. Either she $50 for the 30 minutes massage or $200 let me F her now. She took the $200 but told me cannot BJ cos she got ulcer in her mouth or whatever, lots of excuse. The FJ is the worst i've had. No moans, just lie there like dead fish. After the deed, i mention i going for haircut and she suddenly become very passionate and said she likes giving haircut. When i ask her how much she charge, she says $80. I ask her to fuck off immediately as I was very pissed already. Then she started to 撒娇 like little girl and say i don't care about her and even pout her lips. I was like WTF is wrong with this person. Left her place immediately and deleted her contact after that. Damn money minded, really is those think of money until go crazy that kind.

Another of my bad experience is another ML from the MW hotel in G land. When i reach her room, she was wearing an oversized Tee, oily hair and face like just woke up. Her whole attitude and appearance just very chui, like don't give a fuck. Massage and HJ completed in 30 minutes and wanted to charge $100. I ask isnt it 60 minutes and her reply shock and pissed me off. She said other customers also get 30 minutes and pay $100. If everybody 60 minutes then she don't earn much. I Just threw $50 on the floor and left.

Both of the 2 ML, their room/apartment was damn messy and dirty. I think thats a kind of red flag imo.
Old 22-04-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What to do? Maybe her regulars after late night maamssage give her diamond drive her home and give her other expensive goodies while you only tip $50? Its business after all machiam auction. Higher bid win lor.
Quote:

Old 22-04-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Bros no need to be pissed off. Just blacklist and move on; life too short to be pissed at this kind of people.
Old 22-04-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Once I booked a Ang Pai ML for a slot at 430pm , when I was there I called her for the unit number but no reply and I called her again . I waited for 30mins but still no reply from her either WeChat or WhatsApp. What a wasted trip.

Eventually heard from anothe ML , she told me my number was blacklisted for no show in their internal chatgroup .

But thankful to the other ML , she helps me clarified in the chatgroup and finally my number were un-Blacklisted. That’s how I knew they have their own group chat sharing customer’s details.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

A lot of PRC even Viet/Thai 有公主病. Sometime never say anything or do anything, they think we out to cheat them, siao eh... Many of them have mental problems.

Thats why there are assholes(for men), whores(for women) LOL
Old 22-04-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWite View Post
My 1st bad experience was with this China ML Amy, rented apartment doing massage. 1st time visit her at JC, $100 massage and HJ. Service was ok and she looks good and has good figures, C or D cup with no sags. 2nd visit after a year, she move to the apartment at PLQ. She offer to come down and fetch me after I told her I was driving. I felt something was wrong. Once we reach her apartment, i showered and laid down for the massage. After 30 minutes then she said she no longer offering HJ, she only do pure massage. Nb $100 for pure massage. Then i said like that i don't want massage already, i want release. Then she said can do FJ for $250, total $350 w the massage. In the end nego to $200 cos i said if i know $100 for her massage, i won't come already. Either she $50 for the 30 minutes massage or $200 let me F her now. She took the $200 but told me cannot BJ cos she got ulcer in her mouth or whatever, lots of excuse. The FJ is the worst i've had. No moans, just lie there like dead fish. After the deed, i mention i going for haircut and she suddenly become very passionate and said she likes giving haircut. When i ask her how much she charge, she says $80. I ask her to fuck off immediately as I was very pissed already. Then she started to 撒娇 like little girl and say i don't care about her and even pout her lips. I was like WTF is wrong with this person. Left her place immediately and deleted her contact after that. Damn money minded, really is those think of money until go crazy that kind.

Another of my bad experience is another ML from the MW hotel in G land. When i reach her room, she was wearing an oversized Tee, oily hair and face like just woke up. Her whole attitude and appearance just very chui, like don't give a fuck. Massage and HJ completed in 30 minutes and wanted to charge $100. I ask isnt it 60 minutes and her reply shock and pissed me off. She said other customers also get 30 minutes and pay $100. If everybody 60 minutes then she don't earn much. I Just threw $50 on the floor and left.

Both of the 2 ML, their room/apartment was damn messy and dirty. I think thats a kind of red flag imo.
I treat all of them like some sort mental problem women, I also kanna bo dai ji kanna blacklisted. Many of them are siao one.

Even those average also after knowing them long enough also full of problems. I avoid them like plague.
Old 24-04-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Alot of prc ml r like that lol.
Old 24-04-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
boringpunggol is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPL View Post
Last night 7pm walked in to Tampines letter spa. Assigned to a viet with tattoo on arm. 1/2 way massage counter girl came up mentioned her vip regular came unnannounced. She apologized and swap me with a a cup chubby buck teeth maid looking PRC and changed my booking to 90mins. Lost my mood and she continued massage. Feeling shortchanged already showered paid and lost of time. Came GQ quoted 100 for hj 150 for roamimg. To be honest she looks like my maid friends so turn off declined. She rub small head but it wont come up. Discounted 120 for zhut2 which i also decline. Gave sad story shop no one patronize her bla bla bla.without asking lifted her uniform showing her A cup. To be honest i was turned off as my male chest is bigger and most definitely can out fit her bra. Declined again and told her im ready to leave. Gave me black face and said she will lose her incentives excuse if i leave early. Pointed to her the paper in the room no sexual service. She finally got the message and continued the massage after 1hr. Left abrubtly and didnt even look back when she offered me a drink. Cashier saw my blackface and notified me to come back again for the additional free 30mins which i dont think i will RTM

wah bro so jialat ah? while i feel sad for you i cant help but to feel extremely curious how the 'maid looking PRC' looks like
Old 24-04-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
boringpunggol is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I encountered one extreme case.

I was doing some recce to find an ML whose working location was unknown. Thought I gave a shot at one of the MPs along lavender street because there was an ML there with the same name and close enough description.

Everything was normal after I was led to my room. Showered and waited.

Then the ML came in. From her looks and mannerism, I knew she was the wrong ML. So my plan was to maybe have her massage for 15 minutes and then just leave.

The massage was average at best. So after about 10 min, I told her I have something on, and I had to leave. She said "Sorry, you cannot go."

I was puzzled... I asked again "I suddenly recall I have something urgent and I really need to leave. You can stop massaging now."

She insisted "No, you cannot leave. You can only leave when we have finished the session on the dot (45 min)."

This was ridiculous. So I asked again "Why?", to which she said "because if our boss knows a customer leaves early, we will be questioned and have our pay deducted."

"Then what if the customer really had an emergency? What if it was a life and death situation that he had to attend to?" I retorted.

"Sorry, no means no. Even if there is an emergency on the customer's side, we still need to finish the session on the dot. If not, our boss will think we are doing a bad job." she claimed.

"I am sorry, this quite unacceptable. I can talk to the receptionist or talk to your boss and explain why I had to leave. Can?"

"My boss or the receptionist will not buy into your explanation. Our pay will still be deducted if you leave early."

At this point in time, suddenly I hear another ML voice saying "What she said is correct, no matter what you explain, our pay will still be deducted."

I was a bit shocked... how come there is another ML's voice? Then when I looked up, I noticed the room's door was left ajar, and quite widely ajar. There was another ML sitting on a chair just next to my room's door. She was listening to our conversation the entire time.

I was quite stunned and I asked "Can I have the door fully closed?" The ML said "Cannot, we leave the door ajar in case of anything."

WTF is this reasoning?!?!?!

I gave up, and just let her massage for the entire 45 min. There was also zero teasing, no special at all. Given the location and overall setup of the shop, by right there should at least be HJ, but there was nothing.

I left the shop fuming.
LOL what the fuck did i read? what can they do if u insists and just stand right up, dress yourself and walk out? funny sia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1