The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone feels teasing massage hj better than fj in geylang?

I would prefer sensual HJ than FJ at GL.
I tried and realize the build up during the session is important for me. In fact the longer time spend on the teasing and roaming, the more intense it is.

I can't finish properly or will go back down if it was just rapid pumping or straight action.
To make matters worse, some GL place even put the timer big big there. Lol. No mood liao when the faster I want to finish but can't.
Old 11-04-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Depends on who’s the other party. There are some women whose presence and proximity alone can make you come. Those are rare and if you get to fuck them your mind will be blown. Those are the ones who will fill your undies with lots of pre cum. Just as women in general can get wet from being aroused, men can also get wet just from the anticipation and chemistry. Everyone would have experienced this at least once in his lifetime - eg, from talking to that colleague at the water cooler, the neighbour’s wife who plays with her hair every time she sees you, that aunty at the kway tiao stall who touches your hand every time you stretch to pay up for your meal.
For the last example, why do aunties touch our hands like that? Is it really to get us to buy more from them?
Old 11-04-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone feels teasing massage hj better than fj in geylang?

If anyone feels this way, they obviously haven’t met yoyo/悠悠.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1