The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Woman 'raped 43,200' times speaks out

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A woman who became coerced into Mexico’s lucrative human trafficking industry has spoken out about her torment at the hands of the country’s ruthless organised crime rings.

Karla Jacinto believes she has been raped around 43,200 times after being forced to sleep with at least 30 men every day for 4 years.

At 12, she recalls being targeted by a trafficker who lured her away from a dysfunctional home life with gifts, money and fast cars.

The 22-year-old trafficker convinced Ms Jacinto to leave with him to Tenancingo, a Mexican town in the state of Tlaxcala, known as a major centre for human trafficking rings and a common place for victims to be taken before being forced into prostitution.

Ms Jacinto told CNN she lived with her trafficker for three months before being taken to Guadalajara, one of Mexico’s largest cities, where she was forced to work as a prostitute.

"I started at 10am and finished at midnight,” said Ms Jacinto, “Some men would laugh at me because I was crying.”

“I had to close my eyes so that that I wouldn't see what they were doing to me, so that I wouldn't feel anything.”

During her ordeal Ms Jacinto was attacked by her trafficker after he saw kiss marks on her neck from a customer.

"He started beating me with a chain in all of my body,” said Ms Jacinto. “He punched me with his fists, he kicked me, pulled my hair, spit at me in the face... he also burned me with the iron.”

She also claims a police operation to rescue her and a group of girls being held at a hotel descended into horror when the officers began filming the girls, some as young as 10, in compromising positions.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1