The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ivy more chio while Candy more big boobs (you should know lah).
haahah yea man
Old 18-08-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455 View Post
Ivy yesterday last day liaos.
alamak wasted, i din get to meet her
Old 18-08-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HallandManCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemfindbro View Post
I am really interested to join some bros here for some drinks in geylang haha. Been going to ktv like L9,supreme, leo, Level1&2, empire and many others my whole life. Also siamdius often (mon to sun) and giving $100 flowers. Feel like its really waste of money.

Looking to go to my first pub in geylang but no friends interested. Haha.
Me Too. I find the 100 flowers at Siamdiu on the highside.Not value for monies.

If you or anyone heading down. Please PM me.
Old 18-08-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPiakPiak View Post
I think those are the ones who try to squeeze as much money for the shortest period of time & will pub-hop (freelance) after all they're only here for 30 days max.
Those $30 ones will be at the same pub for long haul hence they'd rather get $30 from each table steady daily (there are at least 14 tables so at least $420 per day).
Anyways, I hope to try the ktv room at L2, wondering which girl will go up to entertain me & what kind of playability. So if bros wanna join me can PM me & we can arrange.
if go ktv at eastern L2, i think u go honeyland beside better. Eastern L2 normally empty as all the girls prefer to be downstairs and they dont have booking concept meaning you get a girl up she will go back downstairs until you call her up again. My honest opinion to Eastern boss too and he replied that downstairs more happening if I ask the girls all go up downstairs no girls liaos. Normally I go L2 i will call my own regulars along
Old 18-08-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
I have been reading this thread. I was from the club V and lor44 era.
Ever since the re open of night life after covid. I have been going KTV. With friends…..
But there are nights when 1 person cannot go KTV. So have to visit pubs

Then also club in financial difficulties so have to play in Europa league.
Last time pre Covid can 1 pax ordered 1 tower and rubba in KTV room.. no so Seong. Now cannot lah. What’s I mean is don’t spoil market by give $100 tips (see earlier posts). Hanging of garlands… are totally different…

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 18-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerader93 View Post
Thanks for the tip hahaha went to JC tonight and had a pretty good time!

Got there about 8 and did a stroll down the lane to scout where to drink - in the end decided on this place called Echo simply because they seemed to have the best ratio

Overall I think there are a couple of girls which are not bad there but nothing spectacular. Spoke to the mummy and she suggested tip of 30-40, when I asked the girl who was with me what was the norm she quoted 50 though.

Felt that girl was trying to push it but at the same time she was super engaging + high playability so decided to just give it to her.

Might try a few of the other pubs around over the next few weeks!
Echo used to be a happening place…. Long long time ago .. where the MMS were Mary and Viet Tuyen. Every time police will like to visit this joint

Their upstairs KTV rooms opened or not?
Old 18-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
MisterPiakPiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455 View Post
if go ktv at eastern L2, i think u go honeyland beside better. Eastern L2 normally empty as all the girls prefer to be downstairs and they dont have booking concept meaning you get a girl up she will go back downstairs until you call her up again. My honest opinion to Eastern boss too and he replied that downstairs more happening if I ask the girls all go up downstairs no girls liaos. Normally I go L2 i will call my own regulars along
Honeyland beside have ktv room style? Or its same as eastern open concept? How are the girls like? Sorry hope you can educate me lol
Old 18-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPiakPiak View Post
Honeyland beside have ktv room style? Or its same as eastern open concept? How are the girls like? Sorry hope you can educate me lol
Once you go up honeyland level 2, you will see a smaller size version open concept like eastern. Level 2 also just renovated after covid & got ktv rooms too (around 6 to 8 if I can remember) Ktv rooms are relatively clean.

Gals standard cannot compare to those popular joints, I would say only average and playability still ok depend on the batch and your luck I guess. Most gals age tend to be around late 20s but still got some syt depend on the batch lol.

I went 4 to 5 months ago (twice), my bros were squeezing the gals tits & auto roaming in the room liao. I am the lucky one where my gal playability damn high !! She took out my dick and blowjob me. She even wore a skirt without panties and jokingly opened her leg wide showing her CB in-front of me, I almost insert my dick in front of my bros. Sadly drink seh liao dick not so hard so never perform live show to my bros. Haha. Live is short ! Enjoy !

Cheers broossss
Old 18-08-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Once you go up honeyland level 2, you will see a smaller size version open concept like eastern. Level 2 also just renovated after covid & got ktv rooms too (around 6 to 8 if I can remember) Ktv rooms are relatively clean.

Gals standard cannot compare to those popular joints, I would say only average and playability still ok depend on the batch and your luck I guess. Most gals age tend to be around late 20s but still got some syt depend on the batch lol.

I went 4 to 5 months ago (twice), my bros were squeezing the gals tits & auto roaming in the room liao. I am the lucky one where my gal playability damn high !! She took out my dick and blowjob me. She even wore a skirt without panties and jokingly opened her leg wide showing her CB in-front of me, I almost insert my dick in front of my bros. Sadly drink seh liao dick not so hard so never perform live show to my bros. Haha. Live is short ! Enjoy !

Cheers broossss

Right on, sometimes i ask them come over eastern and drink with me too.
Old 18-08-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
MisterPiakPiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers broossss
Awesome! Thanks!
Looking for light-minded brothers (with light-minded cashflow estimated $200 per pax) to go together, hopefully Monday after work ends.
Please PM me.
Old 18-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Echo used to be a happening place…. Long long time ago .. where the MMS were Mary and Viet Tuyen. Every time police will like to visit this joint

Their upstairs KTV rooms opened or not?
Yup I think it is - was wondering why so many girls were going to the toilet and for so long until I saw the strategically placed stairs lol
Old 18-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Ps guys ! This will be a very long FRs .. Haha

FR for Coliseum KTV Karaoke Lounge饮酒满杯吧

Last night randomly got feel so decided to head down to Coliseum. Reached around 10ish & ordered one bucket of Krombacher beer. Thanks to bro @telegram comment previously 5 big bottles of Krombacher almost like one tower. Shiok ! Once entering the place, the manager Molly super friendly and guided me to a table. She will lean & rub her neh neh close to me while I ordering my beer. PR skill damn Zai and she is the prettiest Liao. Haha.

Lucky no one sing last night as they were playing a long disco remix in the system. There’s also 2 ktv rooms inside Coliseum, heard min spending around $300 to $400 can’t remember.

Got around 7 to 9 gals, only the Molly and 1 more gal are more better looking, the rest average but quite entertaining la. Since I alone, made some friends and clear my bucket around 12am.

Total damage: $20 x 2 tips for 2 gals + 1 bucket
Old 18-08-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

FR for 497

Night is young so decided to walk down to 497. Told one of the gal I going down to chill. Reached around 12ish, only front area were occupied, back area empty no one liao. Support the gal with one bucket heard they got some KPI to meet. Drank with my gal awhile, nothing happening so kept my bucket and decided for round 3 @ U pub.

Total damage: 1 bucket
Old 18-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

FR for U pub

Reached U pub around 1am. Wow almost full house liao. Happening !! Ordered 1 bucket to chill & suddenly saw a familiar face. Met this gal during my first virgin trip @ 497 before and she is just so my type, small build and cute cute kind. We auto hug each other like long lost friend. I am definitely abit high by now !! At first just normal talk cock chill drink session with her. Soon we started kissing and we kiss even more when she was resting on my lap. Damn good gfe & we just keep making out. She wore a short dress & my notti hand keep rubbing her small boob and soon I found my hand around her thigh area and outside her panties. Stroked stoked her panties abit she never reject ! Wow damn song & I am lucky I guess. Abit regretted should just slowly insert my finger inside her pussy. Haha… Overall I had fun with this gal. My red notes burn finished liao, only gave her $30, she definitely deserve more. Oh well…

Total damage: 1 bucket + $30 tips

Cheers broossss
Old 18-08-2022, 02:51 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ps guys ! This will be a very long FRs .. Haha

FR for Coliseum KTV Karaoke Lounge饮酒满杯吧

Last night randomly got feel so decided to head down to Coliseum. Reached around 10ish & ordered one bucket of Krombacher beer. Thanks to bro @telegram comment previously 5 big bottles of Krombacher almost like one tower. Shiok ! Once entering the place, the manager Molly super friendly and guided me to a table. She will lean & rub her neh neh close to me while I ordering my beer. PR skill damn Zai and she is the prettiest Liao. Haha.

Lucky no one sing last night as they were playing a long disco remix in the system. There’s also 2 ktv rooms inside Coliseum, heard min spending around $300 to $400 can’t remember.

Got around 7 to 9 gals, only the Molly and 1 more gal are more better looking, the rest average but quite entertaining la. Since I alone, made some friends and clear my bucket around 12am.

Total damage: $20 x 2 tips for 2 gals + 1 bucket
True, lucky no one is singing. Really buay tah han those singers.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1