The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Wah..kudos..the most memorable thread I seen so far here on SBF.

If you want to take it another notch higher, ask ur wife to wear a men's singlet which is those big type. Can virtually see everything

And just a slight pull of the singlet aside, the teacher can see full frontal view, then ur wife can shift back again. Imagine his expression..haha

Another thing which u can do..get him a class of water and accidentally drop on his pants..hahaha
Old 22-05-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
All wrong. You guys are hilarious. Very creative. :P You really love threesomes or 3rd party don't you?

Well, if any bros can correctly guess the outcome of the lessons. If you get it correct, you will get a reward of a high res pic of your request (provided that I have such a pic).

Let's see because the outcome will be revealed soon in a few more lessons. So the challenge will close soon.

Hint:- no third party, gay, or lesbian.. rofl
I think the ending is TS bonk his wife in front of the tutor !
Old 22-05-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky pizza guy
Old 22-05-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
divineElite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
All wrong. You guys are hilarious. Very creative. :P You really love threesomes or 3rd party don't you?

Well, if any bros can correctly guess the outcome of the lessons. If you get it correct, you will get a reward of a high res pic of your request (provided that I have such a pic).

Let's see because the outcome will be revealed soon in a few more lessons. So the challenge will close soon.

Hint:- no third party, gay, or lesbian.. rofl
Hmmmm is it ur wife drink water "accidentally" spill on her translucent shirt? 😂 & teacher help ur wife to wipe?
Old 22-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lesson 9
After lesson 8, we had to tone down a bit, but still keep it sexy.

Wife wore a white translucent blouse, not transparent. Very revealing, except the pattern camouflaged her tits.

The blouse pattern camouflaged her left nipple. But not the right. But of course teacher knows what are the two dark rounds on her blouse.

Still very sexily revealing her both tits. Like x-ray vision.

Actually this lesson was a very toned down version for us. Having gone through lesson 8, this is like the vanilla flavored and not very exciting for us. We think teacher also felt the same. No overtime this round

So in the next lesson. We were really going to plunge much, much deeper. My wife was going to do a nipslip this time.

Stay tuned.
Hmmm, is your wife going to ‘accidentally’ expose her nn to the tutor by bending over? Or brushing against his groin to feel his hardness….
Old 22-05-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So in the next lesson. We were really going to plunge much, much deeper. My wife was going to do a nipslip this time.

Stay tuned.
Bro, in the next lesson when you do a nipslip, pls show us a clear view of your wife’s nipples leh …

Thanks
Old 22-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, got photo of your wife turn to the front to let us see her bush ?

Thanks
Old 23-05-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9961 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Bro, got photo of your wife turn to the front to let us see her bush ?

Thanks
Agree with you bro!
Old 23-05-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very good thread! Camping for more pics! Please show us more heh
Old 23-05-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up la this thread
Old 23-05-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 3
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lesson 10
In lesson 10, my wife wears a blouse with a big armpit sleeve. The plan was to give a side boob view, then let the blouse slip aside, showing a nipslip. The lighting conditions are poor, because this lesson started at 7.30 in the morning.

Class just started. Teacher scans his student’s outfit today. First time sleeveless. First time showing so much skin – first time seeing her side boob.

Yup, braless as always. With a near nipslip. But the blouse doesn’t really cover up either.

Class in session. His student is practically topless isn’t it? Her two full boobs are seen clearly, staring at you.

My wife tries a nipslip. But the blouse was too tight. It was not to happen

She’s teasing again. Scratching her nn in front of a male teacher. Fuhhh!!! Can you imagine your student doing that.
The still photo doesn’t do justice to this scene. Seeing a pretty lady scratching her tits in front of you – that’s crazy sexciting!!

But lesson 10 didn’t turn out as expected. The planned nipslip didn’t happen because the blouse was too tight. A bit of mission not accomplished…

This whole scene was starting to wear us out. My wife was starting to get bored. Because how many ways can you showoff? Teacher has practically seen everything there is to show – except he didn't see the real thing. That's why she wanted to show her tits for real, but with the failed nipslip, it was a step back. Especially for ladies, they're more sensitive than men.

In lessons 11 and 12, we will close chapter one.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lesson 10
In lesson 10, my wife wears a blouse with a big armpit sleeve. The plan was to give a side boob view, then let the blouse slip aside, showing a nipslip. The lighting conditions are poor, because this lesson started at 7.30 in the morning.

Class just started. Teacher scans his student’s outfit today. First time sleeveless. First time showing so much skin – first time seeing her side boob.

Yup, braless as always. With a near nipslip. But the blouse doesn’t really cover up either.

Class in session. His student is practically topless isn’t it? Her two full boobs are seen clearly, staring at you.

My wife tries a nipslip. But the blouse was too tight. It was not to happen

She’s teasing again. Scratching her nn in front of a male teacher. Fuhhh!!! Can you imagine your student doing that.
The still photo doesn’t do justice to this scene. Seeing a pretty lady scratching her tits in front of you – that’s crazy sexciting!!

But lesson 10 didn’t turn out as expected. The planned nipslip didn’t happen because the blouse was too tight. A bit of mission not accomplished…

This whole scene was starting to wear us out. My wife was starting to get bored. Because how many ways can you showoff? Teacher has practically seen everything there is to show – except he didn't see the real thing. That's why she wanted to show her tits for real, but with the failed nipslip, it was a step back. Especially for ladies, they're more sensitive than men.

In lessons 11 and 12, we will close chapter one.
U and ur wife damn fun loving siah.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah.. luckily i stayed up for this
Old 23-05-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing! UPZ you my +16 points!
Old 23-05-2022, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 3
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bonus Picture Hour coming soon.
What's your preference? Outdoors or indoors?
Most requests, wins...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1