The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Gog!! Wonder how many time you wash your car a week? Use more time to write story instead of washing car 😂
Old 19-02-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Work hard play hard, cheers!
Thank you sir!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Gog!! Wonder how many time you wash your car a week? Use more time to write story instead of washing car 😂
Twice a month clean the interior, wipe down the car, apply serum on leather, dashboard, steering, weekly full wash exterior and rims... actually you're right, I should spend less time washing and faster finish this story
Old 19-02-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Update!

Was a bit tied yesterday, today am preparing and cooking dinner for friends, so unlikely will have 2nd update. Apologies for the long wait and slow writing, will try to speed up.

-----------------------------------------------

J(anice): Thank you. Thank you for loving me.

How could I remember the conversation? If such a moment, such a special action, moment, and if the words didn't matter, I won't even be penning this story as close as I can. Dialogues I can mostly make it near and/or make it up, but this particular moment, I remember it all. Such clarity and such flow of emotions from her. She sat up and looked at me.

gog: I don't just love you. I simply LOVE you to bits. Don't thank me for loving you, thank you for being mine.

J: Why thank me, I can't even be a real girlfriend to you, often having to hide, and make you suffer...

gog: Yes, I suffer a lot, you always make me suffer.

I did the air quote while I mentioned the second suffer. Janice just hugged me even tighter. I kissed her neck and hugged her. Janice spoke into my ears...

J: I want...

gog: Want what?

Janice didn't speak further, she just sat up, and went down to my lips, with hers. We kissed and tongued for a while before she broke free.

J: Why aren't you touching me?

How..what... She's WHAT? When has she become so slutty.

gog: Suck me first, little gog needs your TLC.

J: Sickening. What do you take me for?

gog: Little gog's sucker...

Janice started to hit me softly in retaliation.

gog: Just kidding, your mouth is the only place little gog will ever be, nobody else will get access like you.

J: You hor...

I kissed her and felt one hand up her breast, involuntarily, Janice let out a soft moan. I whispered into her ear.

gog: Suck me.
Old 19-02-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Finally someone commented on this!

The amount of "wash car first" on this thread is hilarious! Where got car owner wash car so often one? Unless the guy is too free.

This got me thinking. If TS has already planned to wash his car that day, wouldn't he finish washing it first and then only sit down and pen his story? Instead of penning it halfway and go, "Ehh wait, I need to wash car today hor?"

Food for thought guys.
Old 19-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post

The amount of "wash car first" on this thread is hilarious! Where got car owner wash car so often one? Unless the guy is too free.

This got me thinking. If TS has already planned to wash his car that day, wouldn't he finish washing it first and then only sit down and pen his story? Instead of penning it halfway and go, "Ehh wait, I need to wash car today hor?"

Food for thought guys.
If you noticed, it's every week, on a Saturday morning, before 6.30pm. I wake up earlier to do my household cleaning and then take a break before I go wash my car.

I get it often from others, that washing car is a waste of time, but it's my car, my preference, so that I do take offense and don't like it when people dictate how I should handle or take care of my transport tool.

As for writing, many times I already stated, I wrote ahead, proof-read, and then post after making sure it is flowing and smooth, avoiding vocab/grammar and spelling errors. That said, I needn't explain to you, whatever you wish to think or choose to think, let it be.

If you have a cheese to take with it being a fake story, by all means, just leave me alone to my car washing and maintenance. Not everybody treats their cars like car sharing, and takes no pride in keeping it clean and shiny.

As for how I like to do it, I have my own schedule and timing to adhere to for many things, including commitment to get the story posted and updated on times of the day.

If you are so agitated and pissed, I really don't know why you still hang around the thread and trying to derail others or gather support for whatsoever reasons? To overthrow me? I'm of no value or pillar to the forum.

You want to be right and mighty, be my guest. You want to slime, be my guest, if you want to continue being a nuisance or trying to put me down for what you feel is stupid, then this is it. You got it.

Because this will be the last reply I have for you.
Old 19-02-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
If you noticed, it's every week, on a Saturday morning, before 6.30pm. I wake up earlier to do my household cleaning and then take a break before I go wash my car.

I get it often from others, that washing car is a waste of time, but it's my car, my preference, so that I do take offense and don't like it when people dictate how I should handle or take care of my transport tool.

As for writing, many times I already stated, I wrote ahead, proof-read, and then post after making sure it is flowing and smooth, avoiding vocab/grammar and spelling errors. That said, I needn't explain to you, whatever you wish to think or choose to think, let it be.

If you have a cheese to take with it being a fake story, by all means, just leave me alone to my car washing and maintenance. Not everybody treats their cars like car sharing, and takes no pride in keeping it clean and shiny.

As for how I like to do it, I have my own schedule and timing to adhere to for many things, including commitment to get the story posted and updated on times of the day.

If you are so agitated and pissed, I really don't know why you still hang around the thread and trying to derail others or gather support for whatsoever reasons? To overthrow me? I'm of no value or pillar to the forum.

You want to be right and mighty, be my guest. You want to slime, be my guest, if you want to continue being a nuisance or trying to put me down for what you feel is stupid, then this is it. You got it.

just carry on with your own style and timeline.
love the sharing so far
can always just block people with pointless comments
some of us take pride in upkeeping our belongings since we spent hard earned money for them so i feel you
i do the same for my own belongings too
Old 19-02-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
just carry on with your own style and timeline.
love the sharing so far
can always just block people with pointless comments
some of us take pride in upkeeping our belongings since we spent hard earned money for them so i feel you
i do the same for my own belongings too
Upz +16 for your great advice, cheers!
Old 19-02-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

chill chill. let u blue ball us today then
Old 19-02-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

Why so triggered?

😁😁
Old 19-02-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
antimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays wash car also kana complained
Old 19-02-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post

Food for thought guys.
While this story is far less interesting and thrilling than many others, TS is updating on a consistent basis and judging by the details, it's a relationship that he dived deep into and still fresh on his mind like it was yesterday. Read and stay if you are keen, you can also share your story and adventure with us.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-02-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, just don't bother with those dumb ass.
As if they are your boss, pays you to write with deadline, so what if you wash car, or take your time to write? Just like some who said the story ain't real. So what?
Anyway, this forum to some TS is like a little diary to keep certain memory. One day when we all grow old, might want to read again as we might become forgetful.
Most of us may have at least two aspects, a public one and a private and perhaps dark one. The latter is best to be kept in the closet and to be brought to our tomb.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 11
longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!
Quote:

I hear you and I completely understand and support you bro.
I also prefer to wash my car than to go to car detailers.
Car detailers usually get the job done in 15 mins when I need at least 45 mins just for the exterior. Of course, what I do is much thorough and cleaner.
Economical wise, if you consider the amount of products I buy, it might cost about the same if I go to a detailer.
But why do people like us still wash our own car? Because the satisfaction isn’t something you can buy.

You do you gog! If the chance arises, let’s wash together!
Old 20-02-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 11
longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
I hear you and I completely understand and support you bro.
I also prefer to wash my car than to go to car detailers.
Car detailers usually get the job done in 15 mins when I need at least 45 mins just for the exterior. Of course, what I do is much thorough and cleaner.
Economical wise, if you consider the amount of products I buy, it might cost about the same if I go to a detailer.
But why do people like us still wash our own car? Because the satisfaction isn’t something you can buy.

You do you gog! If the chance arises, let’s wash together!
Anyway, before I revert back to being a secret lurker, please guys, let’s just enjoy whatever T/S is sharing, be it this thread or others, and keep it to ourselves if we don’t have anything nice to say. I believe the huge decline in T/S is mainly due to people like this.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

oi oi oi, if gog want to wash car, let him wash ok.

its his car, his labour. he never ask you come and wash for him hor!!

its been very long since we got such an entertaining story on sbf that updates so regularly and so fast.

if gog dulan and run away, we will all blue ball forever ok!!!! mai sabo. if yall nth to do, go help him wash his car.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1