The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 01-06-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Haha you stalking me You are a super laojiao leh why you have a new nick
Bro your fetlife very open leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
My advice to all dommes is this: Don't let whatever you read on this site get into your heads. It's just bro to bro talk, and after 10 pages, we generally move on.

Ya is just bro talk lol but usually girls always hold of grudges
Old 01-06-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 20
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
My advice to all dommes is this: Don't let whatever you read on this site get into your heads. It's just bro to bro talk, and after 10 pages, we generally move on.
lol 10 pages too long leh... we are now only in the 4th page
Old 01-06-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
lol 10 pages too long leh... we are now only in the 4th page
keep the tea coming bro! we only halfway there. they don understand we talking about them means they are relevant and helps their business, there is no such thing as bad publicity, dommes too petty for superiority to see the big picture.

shh don expose me lahh.. bro wujifoot the real laojiao. knighted by the queen of pageant herself.. he draw his sword we all die.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Hahah one thing I find endemic (yes, I learnt this term yesterday) of the sm scene here is how the dommes seem to hold themselves in such high regard. While I would hesitate to call them sex workers since they don’t actually provide sex, they are still essentially service providers that operate in this sex-related area of work. Yet I would say a majority of these ladies whom I’ve come across in Singapore seem to really believe in the image they are selling - that they are somehow some form of unattainable goddess or that they are by some objective standards better than the men that they service. While we consent to the physical and mental degradation in the course of the session in order to obtain gratification, I do think that us clients would appreciate a better demeanour from the ladies, especially out of session. It is quite a turn off for me if a domme is still rude to me outside of session. Curious to hear what you guys think!
Old 01-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 20
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Hahah one thing I find endemic (yes, I learnt this term yesterday) of the sm scene here is how the dommes seem to hold themselves in such high regard. While I would hesitate to call them sex workers since they don’t actually provide sex, they are still essentially service providers that operate in this sex-related area of work. Yet I would say a majority of these ladies whom I’ve come across in Singapore seem to really believe in the image they are selling - that they are somehow some form of unattainable goddess or that they are by some objective standards better than the men that they service. While we consent to the physical and mental degradation in the course of the session in order to obtain gratification, I do think that us clients would appreciate a better demeanour from the ladies, especially out of session. It is quite a turn off for me if a domme is still rude to me outside of session. Curious to hear what you guys think!
I have session with not all but a fair bit of dommes and none made me feel degraded or rude inside or outside of a session. One possibility I could think of is that i have kinks but I do not carry myself as a sub.

Yes there are occasional worldwide domme belittling a sub on twitter but could this subby thing makes a dommes misinterpreted that most subs like to be degraded, or could it hold some truth that there are subs whom love to be degraded outside of session? Any other thought?
Old 01-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
i see you appear both in yui and a caning vid, mind sharing why a become regular or you actually e regular previously LOL?
This thread was so quiet just a few days ago. How come suddenly so alive haha

Anyone knows where is X? Had a session with her some time back
Old 01-06-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
hold themselves to high regard yes. substance to back it up definitely not. always baffles me how these ladies (not all) can have such brazen confidence built upon air while selling it to you straight in you face as if we are none the wiser. its just a passing phase for most of them, they just don take the craft that seriously(even though they claim they do). i would argue sometimes those PRC fly by night 'dommes' are more serious because they know they have a limited time here. most of those young dommes from the purgatory fiasco are now where to be seen just proves the point. don noe who did the good deed of calling the cops but maybe it was a blessing in disguise weeding out the posers.

opps you better not say the 'Sex worker' term, X might just pop out of no where and repeat her hullabaloo and we will all make merry of the discord agn.
Old 01-06-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have session with not all but a fair bit of dommes and none made me feel degraded or rude inside or outside of a session. One possibility I could think of is that i have kinks but I do not carry myself as a sub.

Yes there are occasional worldwide domme belittling a sub on twitter but could this subby thing makes a dommes misinterpreted that most subs like to be degraded, or could it hold some truth that there are subs whom love to be degraded outside of session? Any other thought?
I think it really depends on the sub. I think for me and many other people, they are only a sub during sessions and once outside of it, it should be a normal relationship
Old 01-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

don evade qn leh, haven't tell us why you chose a as regular over yui and e. is it cos the latter too sensual bo gao lat
Old 01-06-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Bro your fetlife very open leh

Ya is just bro talk lol but usually girls always hold of grudges
https://twitter.com/queenreikayang/s...83351212855296

shots fired! awaiting countermeasure sir.
Old 01-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
https://twitter.com/queenreikayang/s...83351212855296

shots fired! awaiting countermeasure sir.

Soz idk why she assume I side with any of the local dommes my preference is prc who speak good english i think we all know who lol
Old 01-06-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

https://twitter.com/queenreikayang/s...96122830610434

see la, now R want do expose vid all.. ready your biscuits and tea.. we got drama 0 rama coming up. to me R is the smartest capitalizing on this, don noe why all the other dommes haven't jump on the bandwagon. ALL publicity is good publicity especially in these covid times.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
https://twitter.com/queenreikayang/s...96122830610434

see la, now R want do expose vid all.. ready your biscuits and tea.. we got drama 0 rama coming up. to me R is the smartest capitalizing on this, don noe why all the other dommes haven't jump on the bandwagon. ALL publicity is good publicity especially in these covid times.
Bro I love how excited you are about the drama. Hilarious. Anyway agree with bro Fmcane that let’s not actively resurface personal details that may have come to light or that we may have had access to of people whom wish to keep it private.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro I love how excited you are about the drama. Hilarious. Anyway agree with bro Fmcane that let’s not actively resurface personal details that may have come to light or that we may have had access to of people whom wish to keep it private.
dont gei siao, you are the one to ask for condensed ver. nw you have concentrated ver.

are you another hidden white knight for e? or are you serving mistressbaker cause e buns are too flat for you. wink wink. truth is truth bro.embrace it and it shall set you free, although i know we all like to be under bondage.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Soz idk why she assume I side with any of the local dommes my preference is prc who speak good english i think we all know who lol
prc and speak good english ah? e sound like the perfect criteria leh. too bad she retire, you have to get yr fix by those fly by night provider..ooopps e also fly by night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1