The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbangkok
I am a Caucasian. I have been reading this forum for a few years I have just kept quiet. I lived in singapore for a few years and now I am living in Bangkok. Us white boys get the shaft all the time here. Why is that? I openly told him that an Asian friend of mine was $1,700 last week and he came right out and told me that it was higher for me. Oh well I don't really mind after all thats only like $10 difference.
I feel for u dude... but its really standard for Caucasians to pay the extra for these "Asian orientated" MPs....

I heard Eden has standard pricing for Asian and Caucasian though....

I asked one of the ladies why Caucasian has to pay more and she told me not many of the ladies is willing to accept Caucasian cos they're "bigger" (u should be proud!) and if they accept Caucasian, they'll need longer time to recover.... cos the compensations.

Old 07-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbangkok
I am a Caucasian. I have been reading this forum for a few years I have just kept quiet. I lived in singapore for a few years and now I am living in Bangkok. Us white boys get the shaft all the time here. Why is that? I openly told him that an Asian friend of mine was $1,700 last week and he came right out and told me that it was higher for me. Oh well I don't really mind after all thats only like $10 difference.

lovelyboy, I seem to like Natree and Hi-Class. I can't give you any price info since everything is higher for me.
yup, i have to agree with u... coz i do have Caucasian friends who did visit BKK and were quoted higher than normal prices...

anyway, i was trying to find out the addresses for these 2 massage parlours... and is there another called Caesars? i seemed to have read it somewhere...
thanx to those who can help me with e info i need...
Old 07-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Spore Cuntel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Evita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Don't want to tio chop? Join my tour loh.
halo bro, tour guide liao huh.

Sorry, didn't take your calls when you called as back to hazy sgd liao. Will be travelling occasionally to BKK till end of Dec.
Old 08-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyboy
and is there another called Caesars? i seemed to have read it somewhere...
thanx to those who can help me with e info i need...
Caesars Palace.... clean rooms and good range of side lines... jus opposite Nataree at Ratchadar.... has a big sign board.

Fish tank starts 2,100THB and sideline from 3,000THB (or 2,600THB?), 3,600THB, up ...
I was told by the ladies there that there's extra charge ranging from 1,000THB to 2,000THB for Caucasians and "Keh" too...
Old 08-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Caesars Palace.... clean rooms and good range of side lines... jus opposite Nataree at Ratchadar.... has a big sign board.

Fish tank starts 2,100THB and sideline from 3,000THB (or 2,600THB?), 3,600THB, up ...
I was told by the ladies there that there's extra charge ranging from 1,000THB to 2,000THB for Caucasians and "Keh" too...
Haivng nostalgic feeling now. 10 days countdown to BKK...
Old 09-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
nydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samsternydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Due to Flight Transit, I have about 6 - 7hours to spare (0700 - 1500).
Can recommend any MP with good facilities (Hot/Cold Pool, Video Room, Room Massage) in the early daytime. I need a short getaway "release"

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nydccafe
I have about 6 - 7hours to spare (0700 - 1500).
Opss bro u get nothing at this hrs....not even a birds....dont even mentioned chickens.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry
Haivng nostalgic feeling now. 10 days countdown to BKK...
How long u be there till? I am planning a trip this month.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 09-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
nydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samsternydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn... look like have to eat myself again. Will try to arrange for extension of one night till Sat.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
Opss bro u get nothing at this hrs....not even a birds....dont even mentioned chickens.
got lah, can go Club Eden in Sukhumvit, they open 1300 pm. 2 hrs juz nice, 1500 pm go back to airport take yr flight!!!

But they only do 3-some hor, means u must book 2 gals, or they dun do at all!!!
Old 09-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist
How long u be there till? I am planning a trip this month.
18th- 23rd bro!!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=84gunner]got lah, can go Club Eden in Sukhumvit, they open 1300 pm. ]

Hi Bro,

I need your advice. If I alight from Nana BTS, what is the walking distance to Eden? How much does Edan charge for 2gals for a session? Thank you so much. Cheers.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Eden is juz 1 min walk from Nana! it's at sukhumvit soi 7. if no change, the charge is 3600 THB for a 3-some session.

I didnt try it, though. And beauty of the gals is in the eye of the individual.
Old 11-10-2006, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
cheongster6969 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR : Goi (156) at Poseidon

Had a couple hours to kill last Wednesday, so went to Poseidon.
Talked to Ah Fu (the papasan there) who recommended me 156, I have been there on and off every couple of months, so he does not give me the rejected goods.

One thing that attracted me that afternoon is the full size C cup neh neh.
We chatted for a while in the room (her english is better than the general MP girls at Poseidon and definitely better than those I have encountered in a few other KTV and MPs in BKK)

Her face and looks were so so. But I asked for good service from papasan, so no issue there. The bath was the normal Poseidon bath, scrub away every bit of dead skin and grime. Highly recommended. :-)

While doing the bath massage, she did a capped BJ, awesome with very very good suction. Didi came very hard once.

Proceeded to the bed, chatted a bit more about the political situation in Thailand after the coup and she is happy Thaksin is out. Proceeded to do a traditional Thai massage on me. Followed by trimming my finger and toe nails. (Very carefully done and filed with emery board till smooth) Can rival nail bars in Singapore! haha.

Didi is awaking back to life. Sucked and fondled her very full size C tits. Any bros who like neh neh should definitely go and check this pair out. They're nice and bouncy. No incision mark of boob job, unless very well performed.

She made didi Mari Kita at full mast with her fantastic blow job. We did the FJ in 3 positions, Spoon, Missionary, Doggie. Didi finally gave out the 2nd load after about 30 mins.

A very satisfying 2 hours spent in the afternoon.

Summary:

- Look: 7
- Body: 7 slim but slight tummy
- Boobs: 9 (full size C with good feel and bounce)
- BJ: 10
- FJ: 9 very GF and able to provide great moans and screams as though she is enjoying every bit of it even if it is faked
- RTF : Definite yes for me. Awesome service and good BJ and FJ really secures it for me
- Damage: 2500 (2000 baht and 200 tip to papasan + 300 tips to girl)
Old 11-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner
Eden is juz 1 min walk from Nana! it's at sukhumvit soi 7. if no change, the charge is 3600 THB for a 3-some session.

I didnt try it, though. And beauty of the gals is in the eye of the individual.

Thank you for you advice. Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread