The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 03-01-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Gal66 only work on weekends and morning ? Think I saw her at one night when I visited Linda . Wanna go there tomorrow evening hopefully gal66 will be there !
Old 03-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Gal66 only work on weekends and morning ? Think I saw her at one night when I visited Linda . Wanna go there tomorrow evening hopefully gal66 will be there !
Maybe. But I heard she is there on Sunday mornings
Old 03-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 23
Crocodile is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocodile is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow. Still got many old birds here... lol..
Old 05-01-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
Wow. Still got many old birds here... lol..
Yr join date looks v old too but guess u must be v inactive here

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Still no luck in bumping into gal66
Old 07-01-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Went last week and did not see her either. Normally she comes in at about 10 to 11am but when I went there at that time, I had no luck. Maybe she just was not around or she was taking NYE eve off
Old 08-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
go early. i go 8am-9am after my run during weekends

quick touch and go, $50 bucks all in, cant complain much.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Went last week and did not see her either. Normally she comes in at about 10 to 11am but when I went there at that time, I had no luck. Maybe she just was not around or she was taking NYE eve off
Is she some legend there?
Or rare syt?
Sorry too many posts here, hard to track

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Is she some legend there?
Or rare syt?
Sorry too many posts here, hard to track
She is a legend in the bosom department

She told me herself too
Old 08-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is a legend in the bosom department

She told me herself too
Hehee thanks bro

Dun think she syt right? Still pretty?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Hehee thanks bro

Dun think she syt right? Still pretty?
She certainly is not a SYT. As you know, most of them there are MILFs and GILFs.

Voluptuous, yes.
Sexy, yes.
Pretty...well...you know what they say. One man's meat is another's poison

Last edited by peregrene; 09-01-2019 at 01:07 AM. Reason: rewrite reply
Old 09-01-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute

10 years back there was a thread about Big Boobs Yvonne aka G66. The title of the thread is: "Jln Sultan Plaza Dirty Hair Salon 4th floor".

Bro Peregrene, you're right. Last Saturday, I passed by her unit a little after 1000 hours, and a second time an hour later. She did not report in.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
She certainly is not a SYT. As you know, most of them there are MILFs and GILFs.

Voluptuous, yes.
Sexy, yes.
Pretty...well...you know what they say. One man's meat is another's poison
Heheee
Thanks Bro for info
Think JSP osama aunties too 重口味 for me

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Btw any one hv news of former red rose xiao qi or JHY?
She used to operate a shop near L1 escalator few years back.
No news since.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMan View Post
10 years back there was a thread about Big Boobs Yvonne aka G66. The title of the thread is: "Jln Sultan Plaza Dirty Hair Salon 4th floor".

Bro Peregrene, you're right. Last Saturday, I passed by her unit a little after 1000 hours, and a second time an hour later. She did not report in.
Thanks for the information bro. Looks like she is not working there anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1