The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
hidaeki has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

B4 tat still got power but now 0....why???
Old 12-05-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Guessing? No I am, not for obvious reasons.

I was given this: ".... oIo .... mIm .... middle finger up you". So I do believe it is a valid reason for me to think that he is indeed saying what I was thinking.

Well, it really depends on how a knife is carried when walking in the streets. And by this, the real reason may be known for which may be sentenced to death isn't it?

Have fun being kaypo ...

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
By guessing what he is trying to say is really not a valid reason that he is indeed saying what you are thinking.

It's just like carrying a knife walking in the streets but the real reason is unknow and cannot be sentenced to death isn't it

Just being kaypo here ...
Old 12-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Very clever indeed!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClever View Post
Hi

If you are zap 6 points, the zapper must have power 12 (or power 13) right?

IMHO, very little nick can do it!

Please correct me
Old 13-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
VeryClever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently PT become a zapping ground. An (or a group of) idiot is happily zapping around for no reason. Pitty the cheongsters, they get zapped unwillingly and some of them even fucking around the forum expressing their anger.

Correct me, i believe you are victim as well.
And i am not posting anything there, not until the idiot leave us alone. One after another zap from him, i only 25 points now, buay ta han lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Yo man! waz up waz up!!!

I very seldom hang in PT nowadays so basically I have no FR to write. That's why it's a long silence from me

And I need old cock like you to guide me
Old 13-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

You are perceptive Bro! I like that!

Yes, PT suddenly become a zapping ground and we are all caught unawares!

We are happily and harmoniously sharing between ourselves then suddenly out of nowhere we get zapped!

But is ok, we have learned to live with it.

Cheers.

Quote:
Recently PT become a zapping ground. An (or a group of) idiot is happily zapping around for no reason. Pitty the cheongsters, they get zapped unwillingly and some of them even fucking around the forum expressing their anger.

Correct me, i believe you are victim as well.
And i am not posting anything there, not until the idiot leave us alone. One after another zap from him, i only 25 points now, buay ta han lah!
Old 14-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Hehe bro fornicator... I said two words in ur favour...

N i also kena zapped.

I pmd u about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
You are perceptive Bro! I like that!

Yes, PT suddenly become a zapping ground and we are all caught unawares!

We are happily and harmoniously sharing between ourselves then suddenly out of nowhere we get zapped!

But is ok, we have learned to live with it.

Cheers.
Old 20-05-2012, 04:44 PM
ikenaZap

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi

I also kena zap till jia-lat jia-lat.
Anyone out there has found the solution to unzap ourselves?

Kindly share pls
Old 21-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 15
milf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Hi Sam Boss,

I am no good with vulgarities, does this sounds like one?

Mnay thanks for your enlightenment.

PRC Hu Jing ~ Very... 21-05-2012 08:02 PM nabeizzz
Old 21-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikenaZap View Post
Hi

I also kena zap till jia-lat jia-lat.
Anyone out there has found the solution to unzap ourselves?

Kindly share pls
First and fOremOst suGGest you change your nick becos its tOO aTTracTing for others to zap you like dicks to puSSieS

And aCCordingly you can"t un-zap yourself (unleSS Sam wants to revert back the points for you ) but you are beTTer oFF
participating, contributing and sharing fOtOs, FRs & any stuFF that SexciteS bRuRs here to increase your reputation poiints

Enjoy !!!
Old 23-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Is been so long that I been send into moderation. Hope boss can restore my points back again. Thanks
Old 27-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Feee is Cool - loads of Potential

To Mr Sammyboyforum: Boss i hope that you can uphold justice once again .

Reason being i get zap with using vulgarities and the mother fucker never leave his nick behind .

If he want to fuck our mother then please kindly leave down the nick right ?

Anyway below is the remark left behind by the balless zapper and i hope you will reveal his nick and make sure justice is done . Thanks for your help .

FJ@ Pomo level 2 25-05-2012 10:18 AM FUCK OUR MOTHER! HAHAHA!!!

Last edited by Feee; 27-05-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 27-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Not Activated

Pitty his mother. The zapper is a useless child. Left this remark never go through brain!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feee View Post
To Mr Sammyboyforum: Boss i hope that you can uphold justice once again .

Reason being i get zap with using vulgarities and the mother fucker never leave his nick behind .

If he want to fuck our mother then please kindly leave down the nick right ?

Anyway below is the remark left behind by the balless zapper and i hope you will reveal his nick and make sure justice is done . Thanks for your help .

FJ@ Pomo level 2 25-05-2012 10:18 AM FUCK OUR MOTHER! HAHAHA!!!
Old 27-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Not Activated

On 3rd Dec 2021, the forum celebrate 20th anniversary. On that day you can seek wavier from forum admin to reverse the zap. If successful, you get back your power 14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post
Is been so long that I been send into moderation. Hope boss can restore my points back again. Thanks
Old 29-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Not Activated

Sir

Perhaps the action is automatic. What i can suggest is yourself create a new nic then zap it with profanity. Verify to see if anything happen to yourself.

Fyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
I wonder why nowadays SammyboyFor does not want to expose and take action against those samsters who violated rule #8.
Old 29-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sir

Perhaps the action is automatic. What i can suggest is yourself create a new nic then zap it with profanity. Verify to see if anything happen to yourself.

Fyi
Tts a stupid idea.
You don't achieve anything by doing that.
Why not just continue to enjoy this forum instead of being agitated with this kinda stuffs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1