The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 12-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Slave_master deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

It seems that quite a number of bros here like to be the sub instead of the dom...For me..i like to train my gers..especially 2 of my ex gf, once u introduce them into the world of BDSM...they will get hooked and end up asking for more.....

I like to start them slow n soft until they are accustom to handle more erotic stuff. Thru my experience, most of the gers have fantasy of either being rape or serve as slaves...all u need to do is to press the right buttons to bring out tat beast in them.

Once well trained...u will have a slave willing to do all ur bidding....and the feeling is totally out of this world....

Dunno any bro out there agree to wat i have to say....
Old 17-08-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
_listless is Cool - loads of Potential

up for pple who enjoy this fantasy
Old 17-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_master
It seems that quite a number of bros here like to be the sub instead of the dom...For me..i like to train my gers..

...Thru my experience, most of the gers have fantasy of either being rape or serve as slaves...

Once well trained...u will have a slave willing to do all ur bidding....and the feeling is totally out of this world....
Welcome to the thread bro.

Yes, from experience, it's a lot easier to find fem subs than fem dommes... which is why this thread exists I guess. I also find that many girls have the fantasy of being taken by force, raped, gangbanged and generally be treated like a slut... The difficulty for a male dom would be earning the trust of the girl, before she allows potentially dangerous acts to be performed on them...
Old 17-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I am a male sub , who is willing to be under gal's control..

Well, I prefer to let them vent frustation on men by letting them be in domineering position so that they would feel happy and consoled..

I hope that domineering male be understanding towards the suffering of those HC ladies in providing sexual services and be respectful of their rights..
Old 23-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pinkcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great to know there are so many bros here enjoy this fine art. I have tried in Australia and NZ. Good and Pro services there. Charges in hundred(150-300).
Read that HC girls do provide svs here as well. Any Bro can list down the girls and from which HC? Thanks in Advance.
Old 24-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcat
...Read that HC girls do provide svs here as well. Any Bro can list down the girls and from which HC?....
There are newbies who read though threads with more than a hundred pages to seek what they want...

This thread has only 9 pages. Not difficult to do homework on. Thank your lucky stars that there is even a thread on bdsm and you do not have to search through different threads, like many of us did before this thread developed.
Old 24-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bros,

Anyone who likes to bonk a lady with a 15cm vibrator can look for Linda from Galaxy. She is 36 years and local. Speak limited English, fluent in Mandarin.
Very good massage and friendly. Anyone who knows of other ladies who allow bonking with vibrator can contribute.
Old 14-10-2005, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER 155MM
Bros,

Anyone who likes to bonk a lady with a 15cm vibrator can look for Linda from Galaxy. She is 36 years and local. Speak limited English, fluent in Mandarin.
Very good massage and friendly. Anyone who knows of other ladies who allow bonking with vibrator can contribute.
where is galaxy? btw does she use cane ? can she really dominate?>

thank you
Old 02-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

any bro tried Star of Casanova before seems like she is also in SM.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=1864

wonder if she is better than may.

hmm... this HC got quite a few SM incline female. is there other HC in singapore also have SM inclined lady?>>
Old 10-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

PS: This my 1st FR
heard alot about star domination so went to Casanova today and book for Star for 1.5session

Went into the room lie in the bed and wait for her to come. Once she is in the room she ask why I book 1.5 session I told her i am new dunno anything just want to enjoy so book longer session.

She continued by asking want oil or powder massage. I go for the powder. After that, she applied powder on my buttock and do sensual massage around my buttock, stroking my thighs, later she tickle my cock for a while and then told me to turn around and tickle my litle brother again. She then ask me about want special, i told her i want to try SM and told her that i brought cane inside my bag.

She immediatly turned into dominatrix mode ask me to bring the cane to her and start caning me with scolding in between. She bringthe tealights and started playing candles on my back. And i try to siam for once she start caning me again for about 20 times on my ass. she even stuff towel onto my mouth and told me not to utter a sound if not my ass will suffer. after about 20 min of SM she start her job on my didi again fondling and sucking it real hard and i finally ejaculate and she told me to eat my own cum but i refused and she again turn me over can start caning me. after caning me she told me not to move as she go to shower first.

After bathing, I came out.. she pass me a towel and I dried up.Then told me fiercsly to get changed..I wear my short and hand her $100 and she told me if next time got 1.5 session she will demand 150 or not i will get it from her.

Look: Ma Xiaoling look alike 7.5-8/10
Body:7/10
BJ:7/10 suck quite hard
Service: candles, canes, clips amd belt.
Damage: $58 + $100 per session
Comment: Friendly of session (sultry in session)
RTF: Yes if you are into SM.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
strongtopflite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

i used to visit Star of casanova too. it all started about 6 months back. but had not been doing it as i want to try others for the time being.

like what's reported in other bros' FRs ... she is one who can play .. highly accomodating and willing to try anything that you suggest ..but of course it cannot cause bodily harm to her.

during my 2nd visit months ago, i actually broght a pair of nice black stockings for her to wear b4 we start the action ... it has always been satisfying. what's best is that she will keep it in her locker after the session for reuse the next time. during my subsequent visits, once she see me, she will automatically go & get the pair of stockings : )

so if your 'props' are not too bulky, you may want to request her to safe keep them for you ... especially so for bros who dun drive.

but there again, you would not be able to control whether she will share your 'props' with the other bros or not.

have fun guys.
Old 06-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stylissimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noticed that this thread has been quiet for quite a while!
Thanks to the bros here, I finally managed to sample some BDSM action in Casa over the past 2 months. Hope to share some brief FRs:

Mxx
Attitude : friendly. Able to moderate intensity of session to your request.
1st session:
buttock lashing with leather belt, spanking with wooden paddle, hot wax (buttocks, back and crotch area), finished off with ass fingering and HJ. Damage 100
2nd session:
blindfold, gagged, hands tied with rafia behind back, ice play on tummy area and crotch alternating with spanking with paddle. HJ with vibrating dildo in ass.
Damage 100

Fixxa
Attitude: friendly. She actually learns the art from watching VCDs on this!
1st session:
blindfold, spanking with paddle, minimal hot wax play, vibrating dildo in ass plus HJ.
Damage 80
2nd session:
blindfold, gagged, hot wax on buttock and tummy (she's not as skilled as Mxx in this as she left one mark on my tummy when I requested no markings. Realised that it was cos she held the candle too close to my body), forced to worship her toes and breasts, HJ.
Damage 80

Sxxr
Looks : 6.5/10 (as mentioned b4, Ma Xiao Ling-lookalike)
Figure: Nice, curvy, 75B breasts altho they look like C cups to me!
Attitude: Fiesty, likes to "punish/torture bloody men (si nan ren as she calls us"
1st session:hands tied with towel, spanking with paddle (brought my own)-not as intense and satisfying as Mxx who in my opinion can deliver the best spanking among the 3. Perhaps she's still new to this. Ass fingering fol by HJ while tickling me all over (my hands were tied)
Damage 80
2nd session: back and buttock lashing with leather belt (BYO) - again not as intense and hard as Mxx, hands tied with belt, teasing my lips and face with her boobs, ended with HJ.
Damage 100

That's about it. Any bro with similar interest can share your contacts (PM me)? Cos a bit sian of these 3 already..always looking for new experiences.
Old 20-12-2005, 03:03 PM
WhiteShark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

After reading this thread. I feel very excited and would really like to try. Any brothers know any other places besides Casanova. By the way, is Star from casanova local.
Old 21-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stylissimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No, Bro. Star is Malaysian.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Hello bros, newbie here but not so newbie in BDSM (5 years). I am only into Fm severe caning and have tried Mxy & Sxxr from Casa HC, Gxxi & Pxxxxy from Youth HC, Kelly from Bros Nato. Have also visited BK Mistress Midori & Lisa twice.
Ppl like us are minority, therefore Bros with same "hobby" are welcome to PM me and be friends, maybe even sharing videos clips.

Snr pls dont zap me for not posting FR for ladies above. I cannot write well as I dont grow up eating potatos

How i wish SG have Pro domme like UK and US
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1