The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2024, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://x.com/fang_danie121/status/1...vbfRkv7Gw&s=08

Shocking news: China's Rio Olympic women's team synchronized swimming silver medalist swims in the sea, 5,000 yuan/person, 10,000 yuan for the night.
An insider revealed: There is little money for those who are not champions of popular events.
The Chinese Communist Party's domestic economy is accelerating its collapse, and even Olympic silver medalists have to go to sea to make a living. They compete with the little fairies for business.

I think we are terribly over charged by those China bu here.
WOW knew China's economy is really bad now but never expected to see a piece of news like this. Times are really getting hard when Olympic medallists are taking the plunge and providing sexual or other illicit services (that's the 下海 in the tweet... not the literal meaning of "swims in the sea"... google translate really sucks with Asian languages). Anyway not sure whether it's a scoop by this Daniel Fang (if he's a journo, never heard of him) or he's just some news-aggregating guy. Would be interesting if some of them make their way here...
Old 22-02-2024, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
aiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
WOW knew China's economy is really bad now but never expected to see a piece of news like this. Times are really getting hard when Olympic medallists are taking the plunge and providing sexual or other illicit services (that's the 下海 in the tweet... not the literal meaning of "swims in the sea"... google translate really sucks with Asian languages). Anyway not sure whether it's a scoop by this Daniel Fang (if he's a journo, never heard of him) or he's just some news-aggregating guy. Would be interesting if some of them make their way here...
Saw the ad post pushed from chinese OKT in another channel
Old 22-02-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://x.com/fang_danie121/status/1...vbfRkv7Gw&s=08
Shocking news: China's Rio Olympic women's team synchronized swimming silver medalist swims in the sea, 5,000 yuan/person, 10,000 yuan for the night.
An insider revealed: There is little money for those who are not champions of popular events.
The Chinese Communist Party's domestic economy is accelerating its collapse, and even Olympic silver medalists have to go to sea to make a living. They compete with the little fairies for business.

I think we are terribly over charged by those China bu here.

Bro,
Actually we all knew of the overcharging but then in Sg we have many willing spender always ready to splash SGD to unlock..... sound familiar to you? lol
Old 22-02-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samt0tat0 View Post
Ok thanks bro. but i have been reading last few days and i realized the MRs here some like also very not very true …
i tried 2 and totally different 😥
Guess just have to try my luck
Maybe you should let us know which are the 2, so that we can avoid as well

Not all MRs are genuine
Old 22-02-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Maybe you should let us know which are the 2, so that we can avoid as well

Not all MRs are genuine
Take a gd look at a few MRs especially the negative reviews and adjust your expectations accordingly. Do not trust the exaggerated or too gd to be true MR from a few senior samsters.
Old 22-02-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think Olympic medallist make peanuts in other countries too. Only entertainment sports have good money and you need to be top dog there also. Think the hoo hah is just about that Olympic medalists are kind of representative of their countries.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think Olympic medallist make peanuts in other countries too. Only entertainment sports have good money and you need to be top dog there also. Think the hoo hah is just about that Olympic medalists are kind of representative of their countries.
Come to think of it, those Olympic athletes also quite pitiful.
I mean they started dedicate their youths, usually they started very young (< 10 years old), to go academy to train and hope to represent their country for major events.
But usually for high energy sports, very short shelf life.
If you are pass 25, you are consider old.
With China's mass population, every year got tonnes of prospective candidates.
If you reach 18 and deeemd not good enough for major events, you will be asked to leave.

For accomplished Olympic athletes, if you got good ties with the top brass, you might get some coaching jobs once you stepped down.
But for many, they will get thrown back to working world realising they had lost out on education and working experience.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-02-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Take a gd look at a few MRs especially the negative reviews and adjust your expectations accordingly. Do not trust the exaggerated or too gd to be true MR from a few senior samsters.
Great advice bro , I will access on those too good to be true reviews by some seniors
Old 22-02-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes they will take down your particulars together with your statement.

Be honest and cooperate, and within an hour, you should be done and free to go your merry way.
dun be a coward la, call chicken scared to get investigated? pity your parents bore a loser like you, please dun continue the legacy
Old 22-02-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I have been involved in raids 3 times already. 2 times with FLs, one time with ML. The procedure were exactly the same. With the help of the AV officer, I wrote and signed off a statement detailing the session - basically where I found her contact, what services she offered, and how much I paid for it.

Then I was free to go. No official warning letters or anything. They even thank me for my cooperation. Very polite they were.

The purpose of the statements is fir AV to compile evidence to build a case against the girl, but more so the okt, the website, agents, and whomever making earnings from them - these are the true crime. They are not building any case against you, cos as mentioned numerous times, it's not a crime to visit these girls. The crime is on them for soliciting, and whomever associated in earning from them.
wah so lucky kenna 3 times. u must be born suay suay all the way till your deathbed, if u had one
Old 22-02-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Thank you Senior bros for the sharing.

I agree that at the end, good services rendered and expectations met are important.
I probably felt that there are FL also potentially able to give good services and provide options despite earning "lesser" with $120.

Nowadays ML charge $120 also but value seem to be reducing too. FN to SN. 5G to 3G even. Simple massage. 45mins in out.

So while the fear that FL might shortchange due to $120, the recent ML batch doesn't seem to be upping the value too. At least in my humble opinion. Like Nat was easily shining because of value.
Wise Words there SLG scene is dry like desert

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 22-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any ML that does Nuru to recommend? thanks everyone!
Old 22-02-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymonk View Post
She is not vanilla. Been here almost 1 year already. Last week she on holiday and today start work. I tried her earlier in the noon. Here is my humble review:

Location: As per listing, near station, walkable, nice apartment, clean, she is alone
Appearance: Personally feel SYT, very cute, figure is slim type, tall with natural B, welcoming personality, shy at first but get comfortable after making small talk
Shower: Ownself
Massage: This is her cons, not that good but not that bad too, of course you can ask her to increase her strength or massage specific area
Sensual/HJ: She will undress, left the panty and start off with catbath on the back lot of fingers works, spent a good amount of time in this, to me, very GFE, or I can say, GFE is out of the world. Then, flip off to the front, sleep by your side topless (only panty) and give you a good sensual release. Very patient as well. She has some restriction, so do respect, can touch boobs, no kissing, no sucking nipples and no touching inside panty (can touch outside). Maybe need to RTM more to increase the chemistry. Overall, a good experience.

All in about 60 mins, I even exceed a lil.

RTM: yes, for that price, I think this is one of the best.
She has an extensive menu. Maybe biz not good for her
Old 22-02-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Come to think of it, those Olympic athletes also quite pitiful.
I mean they started dedicate their youths, usually they started very young (< 10 years old), to go academy to train and hope to represent their country for major events.
But usually for high energy sports, very short shelf life.
If you are pass 25, you are consider old.
With China's mass population, every year got tonnes of prospective candidates.
If you reach 18 and deeemd not good enough for major events, you will be asked to leave.

For accomplished Olympic athletes, if you got good ties with the top brass, you might get some coaching jobs once you stepped down.
But for many, they will get thrown back to working world realising they had lost out on education and working experience.
That's why a lot of them venture overseas to represent other country.
For certain events like table tennis it's like China vs China vs China under different flag. Disadvantage of too big population.
Old 22-02-2024, 12:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
wah so lucky kenna 3 times. u must be born suay suay all the way till your deathbed, if u had one
I think he everyday cheong 3 times. Just like buying Toto, if you buy many many, then your chances of striking is also many many.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1