The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Saw quite a few reviews on Ruan Ruan. Any sensing on how's her hygiene?

Also what happened to Yi Yi (vanilla)? RTCed?
Old 02-11-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
acuriousapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Yah, correct, guys. If you guys are interested to try at those low prices, don’t mention sg lonely guy. It’s the other website, that I can’t write here, cause I think will be deleted or censored.
Bro, able to PM which website you quoted? Thanks in advance!
Old 02-11-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Also what happened to Yi Yi (vanilla)? RTCed?
Vanilla Yiyi has RTC about one week to recharge her battery.
That day was still chatting on WC and she mentioned she looking at tickets. Told her good to go back 充充电。next moment she told me she enroute to airport already

She will be back soon. But the year end planned RTC might be forever. So catch the boat asap when she is back.
Old 02-11-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-li-li/

was intrigued as i am a boobs lover.

Service as per ad, is in spa. Massage was pretty good as she was a ML back in china as well.

Max you can get is HJ. Boobs was really big. But there are better options out there.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
adagioinr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post

Service as per ad, is in spa. Massage was pretty good as she was a ML back in china as well.

Max you can get is HJ. Boobs was really big. But there are better options out there.
Who would you recommend instead bro?
Old 02-11-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/bei-bei-massage/

Came across this (other) Bei Bei (not the Area B one) on slg. Was attracted by one of the photos that looked like Niki Chow, my absolute favourite HK actress.

Looks: sweet, pretty and actually does look like Niki Chow when she smiles. Photos are not PSed, and she's not photogenic. Prettier in person, in my view.

Build/boobs: tall, skinny build, just like Niki Chow but with slightly bigger boobs (100% natural with nice nipples)

Massage/Sensual: Strips down to sexy tiny panties while you lie face up. Starts off with massaging of the thighs while sharing with me her limits - can squeeze and zhut boobs, but cannot suck or tune nipples; BJ  with cap on; etc.

Opted for HJ - not much pattern, but accommodated to my requests to position herself to facilitate my roaming preferences ( as opposed to many who siam-here-siam-there).

After sensual/bath, will commence with massage proper till full 60 min is up. Although massage lacked strength, enjoyed the feel of her (warm) pussy through her panties seated on my back.

Phone usage: will ask for permission to respond to customers.

RTM: yes, because she's totally my type.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/vi-vi-massage/

Does anyone knows who was her room mate?
Anyway, this vivi has to add some age. Not 22 as stated.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adagioinr View Post
Who would you recommend instead bro?
go for sweety (or is it sweetie) 10/10
Old 02-11-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post

Mind share the extra damage and
her figure? Is she slim big bones?
Old 02-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 1
Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
A great horny night.....

My cums are flowing out due to in-camp training and managed to night out last night. Since my favorite ML Ke Le is back to China for a few weeks, i went to visit my 2 MLs within 2.5 hours

First stop: https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-mia/
Getting her to strengthen my didi before releasing all my horny white soldiers for maximum pleasure and shiokness. 45min fully focus on my didi and make sure all the veins are opened up for the live firing During sensual, requested her to wear a sexy night gown and 69 position to lick her white juicy butt. One round away with this gem

2nd stop: Decided to change taste and go for a Saigon SYT
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/na-na-massage/
She is located in a spa and purposely choose late timing so that we can do more. Hahaha. True enough, without any disturbance, we are making alot of noises in the shop. Fun and GFE level went up 100% with this cute lady. Wanted to bring her to hotel instead but my time is up and needed to report to camp.

In the end, it is not a happy ending but am loving every moment with the ladies.
Thanks bro for the recommendation - tried Mia and her Juagen is really eye-opener especially for first timer like me. Was painful but bearable. My load flew so high and all over her body when I requested to cum on her body

Nana is cute and I just PM u on her service. Thanks and really appreicate if you can get back to me.
Old 02-11-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Guys, there is a Xiao Yu 小鱼 that stays at S***** hill... but cant find her ad now. Has she RTC? anyone knows who i am talking about? slim, quite tall, and youngish.
Old 02-11-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
She has just stopped working for good.
Had been overseas only to find out she has delisted and gone for good? Did not manage to visit her for quite a while and now I can’t for good… sad…
Old 02-11-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nat is ML of the year maybe? Does she have fj service?
Old 02-11-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ROGmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Yah, correct, guys. If you guys are interested to try at those low prices, don’t mention sg lonely guy. It’s the other website, that I can’t write here, cause I think will be deleted or censored.
Able to pm the website? TIA
Old 02-11-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Guys, there is a Xiao Yu 小鱼 that stays at S***** hill... but cant find her ad now. Has she RTC? anyone knows who i am talking about? slim, quite tall, and youngish.
The one with the dog?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1