The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Does anyone feels like nowadays quite bland ? Not much Ang Pai compare to last time.

I also feel that nowadays a lot Lao Jiao rarely post FR too hence quite difficult to choose ML.

Back in 2021-2022, we have AP like Angel, Jing Jing, Xuan Xuan, Lin Lin.. etc. I am planning to go this week but still can’t decide to visit who. Any new MLs to intro ? ��
Wouldn't Nat be considered one?
Old 20-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Plug for https://sglonelyguy26.com/fei-fei-massage/

Looks: closer to the ones in brown top and video. She is not a classic beauty but a hot ah lian.
Those into SYTs should skip. Her boobs are also man-made.

Other than that, she is real value for money at 110 and much fun to fool around with. FN and French (YMMV), and she gets wet too. We had some time left and she playfully tried to get this uncle hard again (she did).
Old 20-09-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
dididino is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

New to the scene, registered for member for the first day but have been reading and benefited from all sergeants here with their FRs.

Previously tio 2 fake ML and never made that mistake again after I came here.

Here's my first FR

First time trying Beibei, she look like her photo, beautiful young milf. She is slim with C-D real boobies.

Service is top notch.
Was greeted with a warm cup of wolfberries tea. Starting with a strong massage (one of the better one so far), seems like nothing special till until you get into... yes the sensual. Took her time to catbath and she know all your weakness. My favourite part is she suddenly bite my lips! I want to go all the way but she wouldn't allow, then come close to aggro again. I'm not someone who is easy to cum, but my mind is saying "we lost the battle today". Later she went on and ask if want bbbj started before I could answer... Got rejected when trying for painting with "I'll let you do it next visit". ....... ok move on.

HJ was really awesome for me. When I was about to check clear weapon, she realise and stop it immediately, say to enjoy a bit longer..... my heart.

Totally not a time watcher, super hardworking with good attitude, fully enjoyed the whole time here with Beibei.

Needless to say, added to my regular RTM list.
Old 20-09-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Basically having to walk past the security. But nothing to complicated. That’s all I’ll share.
For AQ, security near to lift entrance, will ask you which unit. I think the fella knows ...
Old 20-09-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Wouldn't Nat be considered one?
I think maybe due to her " client management" approach, not included lol.
Old 20-09-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Bro, you are too kind.
Face I think 2/10
Boobs: man made, not even F
Whole place smelly and unhygiene

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-miao-miao/
If there is a choice, she should pay me for visiting her instead.

Last edited by blitzace; 20-09-2023 at 10:25 PM.
Old 20-09-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Tried her... not bad
Shes fun, cheeky and chatty.
Slim, pretty with big soft boobs.
Nice HJ and BF..came all over the boobs and neck.

Total dmg$120
Bro, i don know if ur too easy to be satisfied. Many negative reviews.
Old 20-09-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
She is shop based?
Sadly yes. But can shower inside the room.
Old 20-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

Quit? Never! Once a cheongster, always a cheongster!
Settled down? Nah. Men are like wines, the older the better.
Move on to new ventures? Still supporting My regulars.
But the world is your oyster. We need to move beyond SLG and see the bigger picture. We can get so much more for so much less moolah.
True! Hard to stop. Got addicted liao and cheong more. Sometimes I regretted abit as I felt out of control. But oh well, yolo.
What other platform u use other than SLG? Mind sharing?
Old 20-09-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

New to the scene, registered for member for the first day but have been reading and benefited from all sergeants here with their FRs.

Previously tio 2 fake ML and never made that mistake again after I came here.

Here's my first FR

First time trying Beibei, she look like her photo, beautiful young milf. She is slim with C-D real boobies.

Service is top notch.
Was greeted with a warm cup of wolfberries tea. Starting with a strong massage (one of the better one so far), seems like nothing special till until you get into... yes the sensual. Took her time to catbath and she know all your weakness. My favourite part is she suddenly bite my lips! I want to go all the way but she wouldn't allow, then come close to aggro again. I'm not someone who is easy to cum, but my mind is saying "we lost the battle today". Later she went on and ask if want bbbj started before I could answer... Got rejected when trying for painting with "I'll let you do it next visit". ....... ok move on.

HJ was really awesome for me. When I was about to check clear weapon, she realise and stop it immediately, say to enjoy a bit longer..... my heart.

Totally not a time watcher, super hardworking with good attitude, fully enjoyed the whole time here with Beibei.

Needless to say, added to my regular RTM list.
Bbbj need top up? Didn't put bbbj in her ads.
Old 20-09-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
For AQ, security near to lift entrance, will ask you which unit. I think the fella knows ...
Nah, she moved. New place no security at all.
Old 20-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Icopral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Health centre/spa/massage shop.

There's a separate thread for HC.
Thanks for explaining!
Old 20-09-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
dididino is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Bbbj need top up? Didn't put bbbj in her ads.
Yes you're right its not on the menu. I'm sure there are more menu that is not listed with Beibei, feel like she want us to rtm for more. As they said further intimacy depends on chemistry. Work on it, it could be chargeable but mine was not, the bbbj was a short preview with no extra for me. I'll say just enjoy what she has prepared for you.
Old 20-09-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Surfing for a ML this morning and decided to finally check out the popular Amei.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/amei-massage/

Quiet, private condo - great if you drive as there is an intercom at the carpark lift lobby for direct access to her floor.

She is tall and pretty - negligible discount from her pics. I believe the pics were just marginally enhanced automatically by the phone - all phones have some sort of auto-beautify function these days. Beautiful figure - the type I like. So leggy and slim.

She provided a decent massage, but of course it was the sensual teasing that took the cake. Very playful and naughty, made good use of her fingers and legs. Came hard and fast after all that deliciously unbearable teasing....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 20-09-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nah, she moved. New place no security at all.
I believe old place doesnt have security guard as well, don remember seeing one, i believe he mixed up AQ with jordie ? Jordie is the one with security guard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1