The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
Yo Bro DH,
R U GOING to break ur own DH RTF record this time?
hehehehe Please advise
Yo Bro Navras,
me am glad that you ask
if I were trying to break DH's own RTF record
to be honest, my record with Lady C could be short
compared with Ms Liuli my previous bonking farkfest of sorts
while with Ms Liuli then, there was KC between she and me
but with Lady C, she knows that with her sheer popularity
she can have any horny bros at her KC mercy
as such, she entertains DHairy aka Laobaby only out of pity
for she has seen how his salivating didi pines for her pussy
but to DHairy this has now becum a personal battle to regain farking glory
becos we are now trying to screw each other silly
and see who can outlast each other pretty Lady C
or horny exhausted, ugly Laobaby
Old 18-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

funny lei. why she replies u all dont reply me one..
Old 18-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
global25 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobal25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chen Chen

A tasty fashion lady. Interesting FR from this thread. Time to pay Chen Chen a visit to see how good she is.

First impression, pretty lady. Will definitely cause heads to turn if she walk down orchard road. Hmm…good stuff.

TCSS with her for some time before action begin. She has a mind of her own. Interesting indeed. I like this kind of lady. Cool.

Three tattoo on breast, tummy and ankle. Hmm….a little too much in my opinion.

She is street smart and keep showering KC throughout. No wonder so many guys fall under her spell.

Sound effect is loud. I was concern and ask her repetitive if she is hurt. She seem resilient to pain.

40mins of fast/hard pace actions. She surrender(after she came) and choose not to proceed. Hmm…I haven’t unload yet! I don’t force if the lady refuse to proceed. She asks to release by BJ/HJ which I rejected. I was turn off when she ask to stop.

We continue to TCSS until time is up.

Paid her as per rate, even though she feel shy to take it.

These are the stats:
Lady – Chen Chen
Looks – 9/10 (pretty, fashion lady)
Age – Mid 20
Nationality – PRC
Language - Chinese
Body – 7/10 (have a small tummy, legs muscle are too soft, need to toughen up)
Boobs – 7/10 (C cup, too compact(looks enhance IMO)
Facial – Eyes are seductive, nose are sharp.
Bath – 6/10
Massage – NIL (I was the one providing her)
French – NIL (She seem reluctant, didn’t want to pursue)
HJ – NIL
BBBJ – 8/10 (Quite a number of styles)
BM – NIL (should use her asset more)
Pussy – 7/10 (tight)
Painting – NIL(Didn’t have opportunity)
Fingering – Not much
GFE – 9/10 (She is good)
FJ: 7/10 (It was good until she decide to cut short the session)
AJ: NIL
Attitude: 7/10 (She was street smart and willing to please)
Damage: As advertise
RTF – Most probably no. She has so many supporters, don’t think one less make any difference.

Chen chen is a pretty lady and is skillful to get others to do things for her willingly. Some people are born with this kind of skill sets. I hope the supporters handle with caution.
Thanks to TS(LM) for the contact.
Old 19-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 17
SAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Just return from H81. Confirm a booking with her at around 8.30pm and she ask to change it to 9pm at around 7.30pm. Lucky I did not turn her down and change to the new time slot.

When she arrive and I open the door, a nice looking lady appears. She don't look like other PRC FLs. She really know how to make herself look good. I really like her look. She look like 林湘萍 (60%) when I look at her close up. She told me other bros commented she look like 徐怀玉.

For the service I won't go into detail.

Look: 8.5/10 ( I like this type of look, I think most brothers who are 30++ sure like her look too)
Body: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 ( I cannot cum, too tired)
GFE: 11/10 (I think this should be her strong point if you can click with her)
RTF: sure (200%), she is on my top list.
Damage: 100 + 20 (room)

Keep thinking of her.

Ask TS for contact.
Old 19-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Samster

dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bros all, DirtyHairy aka Laobaby scored well last nite to bonk Lady C a second time within a day.

In the morning, I “lost” out to her by cumming too soon well short of DHairy’s usual standard of at least 90 minutes. This could be due the almost daily RTFs I am currently engaging with her. For my own record, with two separate sessions yesterday, my RTFs with Lady C now stands at 8 in 9 days after one session at 9.30am and then again another after dinner. Needless to say, both sessions were fantastic…which makes Laobaby wonders out loud if he had fallen for her kC trap. If this is the case…knn…jialat bcos I had seen it cumming and was telling didi to withdraw…but he refused to listen//and big head lost to small head.

But back to my latest bonkings with Lady C. As I was making my roti deliveries…my horny didi always very tricky so he always makes me detour my roti van to be near the pl;ace where Lady C stays. I was lucky to get a positive response when I called her in the morning during the roti rounds. Quickly, me went to book a room and called her when the room was ready. I also told her not to bother with making up on her already pretty face, saying I wanted to see her in her natural state. She agreed, and within minutes she arrived, dressed in a halter neck and blue jeans with suspenders. She looked yummy…so I forgot about breakfast… as I quickly swallowed my half eaten roti kaya.

After the usual pleasantries like a couple on their honeymoon, we disrobed and since both both of us had taken our showers at home, we washed ours tongues instead with each other’s mouths. Always a good kisser, I was floored onto the bed by her. Lady C proved active despite her many bookings the previous nite…grabbing and kissing as we feasted on each other’s bodies.

I told her that my RTFs now will involve a game where we would see if she could make me cum early…The nympho in Lady C went to work almost immediately, attacking my didi as if she would be transformed into the Virgin Mary if she did not touch my didi. Laday C was at her usual best, as she pampered my body and teased my didi. I reciprocated by massaging her boobies and gingerly teased her pussy. She was wet in an instant..oh what a horny lassie!

She proceed to BBBj me…and geeewhizz, she’s good. I attacked her meimei until she went howling with sheer joy. After more foreplay, we let our privates to attack each other. She was very wet by now when I ploughed into her, screwing her hard to the bed. As I lifted both legs to my shoulders I plunged in harder until she could moaned and embraced me tighter. It was the crucial 30-minute in-out-in-out motions when if one could continue without cumming, one would be able to continue for another 30 minuets. But DHairy succumbed to wanton Lady ChenChen wild heaving and cuntal muscles clamping…that I ingloriously cummed..screaming aiaiyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee…
I knew she had achieved her climax too from the swooshing sounds of her very wet vagina and the several body trembles when she reached her “high”.

But as I had cummed too early instead of my standard fare of at 90 minutes of non-stop pumping…which explained why I was always covered in sweat making out with LadyCC. Our farks are such that we would ram at each other hard, which is why DHairy reckons she’s his match in bed. For cummming earlier than usual, I lost round 1 of my 8 RTFs with LadyC.

As I had pre-booked her for dinner, LadyC called at 5pm to see if she could bring her fren XiaoHui along. Sure why not..and before long, DHairy’s roti van was already at her doorstep. It was my first time meeting XH who was dressed in a pair of dark blue hotpants. After treating the ladies to a nice “steam boat” (PRCs’ favourite) there were calls for XH who was still available. DHairy had to assume the role of taxi driver by sending her to Chinatown where her guy was waiting. Along the way, me had to play act by speaking in my broken Teochew-accent Mandarin to receive his impatient instruction to XH on the exact meeting place as it was their first tryst.

Aftyer dropping XH off, me and ladyC went to our favourite love hole.
Round Two was to begin very soon. After a quick wash up…both of us was by now hot and horny due to the earlier tucking in of the sizzling Sichuan steamboat.
We quickly went under the covers, which I soon removed as I wanted to us in our birthday suit at work… We went after each other, remembering that we have had a game to see if she could make me cum earlier.

Despite that in the morning, he just had her, my didi was at his hardened best…much to LadyC’s amazement..”wow..still as hard as ever” she exclaimed as she grabbed my phallus. “it was because of you…your beauty,” me said returning her compliments. After a slow deep frenching, we went after each other like wild beasts…with the only difference being that it was between a farking bull and a sow!. I kissed her meimei until she yelled for me to stop, saying that the pleasure was just too much. But I licked and kissed on raising her buttocks of the bed as I gave her the full cuntal head.
It was nice to see a beautiful woman going limp from sheer opleasure under one’s manipulations.

My didi then muscled in to take control, as he charged into Lady C’s by now very juiced up vagina. It was still tight despite the oozing reservoir. Misionary, scissors, doggie, and deep plunger positions, we tried them all until she screamed her climax. We went on and on until finally I came…about 90 minutes later into my dick’s glove deep into her bowels

Round two, she lost this time to DHairy aka Laobaby.
More RTFs are cumming.
Old 19-10-2008, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
As I had pre-booked her for dinner, LadyC called at 5pm to see if she could bring her fren XiaoHui along. Sure why not..and before long, DHairy’s roti van was already at her doorstep. It was my first time meeting XH who was dressed in a pair of dark blue hotpants. After treating the ladies to a nice “steam boat” (PRCs’ favourite) there were calls for XH who was still available.
Yo! Bro DH,
So you are the one who potong jalan XH Ha! I was supposed to bring her for dinner but she said CC's boy fren buying them "hot pot" Thanks anyway! Picked her from Peoples Park after her appt. Please read my posting under her thread for latest news. I am trying to break your incredible record here..... That's why I go lavender for turtle soup everyday to turbo boost power.

Happy Bonking Bro..... Cheers
Old 19-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgrove6 View Post
Yo! Bro DH,
So you are the one who potong jalan XH Ha! I was supposed to bring her for dinner but she said CC's boy fren buying them "hot pot" Thanks anyway! Picked her from Peoples Park after her appt. Please read my posting under her thread for latest news. I am trying to break your incredible record here..... That's why I go lavender for turtle soup everyday to turbo boost power.Happy Bonking Bro..... Cheers
Yo Bro A, wah sey u ok
creating record on your XH lay
my 1st impression of her was she's cute
bu a smite too young for DHairy's didi to shoot
but correctin hr, me not Lady C's boy fren
she being nice, took pity of me as me lonesome and gian
so let me buy dinner and hear me bluff and sian
as for turtle soup, pls spare a tot for the poor thing
if every horny bros take it, turtle wil be extinct!
will meet Lady C again this evening for our return match bonking
our 9th in10 evenings..so bros who having her today pls dont wear her out lest she say not fair if me win in tonite's bonking...
Old 19-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
denniskoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Shanghaifun for CC contact.
Try have walk in call lastnite 10.15pm...good confirm 11pm ok...Lucky ...F1 to L81... she arrive by 1110 and I open the door, a nice looking lady appears. she told me other bros just change 11pm booking 1min before my call...believe or not start the action.

For the service I won't go into detail...bath..bbbj...dry you...bbbj...body...fj...rest...go

Look: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Damge: 100 + 20 (room)
Overall :8/10 worht try

RTF – yes after clear my list
Old 19-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Yo Bro A, wah sey u ok
my 1st impression of her was she's cute
bu a smite too young for DHairy's didi to shoot
but correctin hr, me not Lady C's boy fren
she being nice, took pity of me as me lonesome and gian
so let me buy dinner and hear me bluff and sian
as for turtle soup, pls spare a tot for the poor thing
if every horny bros take it, turtle wil be extinct!
our 9th in10 evenings..so bros who having her today pls dont wear her out lest she say not fair if me win in tonite's bonking...
Yo! Bro DH,
I salute you lah! 9th RTF in 10 days! I don't want to compete anymore. Now going for CLEAN MASSAGE to heal my back for another round of battle with XH tonite.

Noted your comments on turtle. Now switch to BLACK CHICKEN!!

Happy Bonking Bro!!
Old 19-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo Bro A, wah sey u ok
Yo Bro DH,
You sounds like u r doing "Blitzkrieg" to beat the deadline before going off on 23 aye?
hehehehehehe.....

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 19-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko2006 View Post
Looks like Lady Chen had been charmed by his "Hot Dog". The lao baby hotdog is sure hot hot hot
His red hottdog cannot not get enuff of lady Chen's velvet nest
Old 19-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by global25 View Post
Chen Chen

A tasty fashion lady. Interesting FR from this thread. Time to pay Chen Chen a visit to see how good she is.

Chen chen is a pretty lady and is skillful to get others to do things for her willingly. Some people are born with this kind of skill sets. I hope the supporters handle with caution.
Thanks to TS(LM) for the contact.
Thks a lot for ur FR and Lady chen has her own unique talents. There shld be some unspeakable reasons for her to behave differently at times. Surely some of us have our own clever judgement enuff to RTF her again and again becos of her good qualtities. if not u won't be asking to rtf again.
Cheers~Thks!
Old 19-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 16
qsnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yo Bros all, DirtyHairy aka Laobaby scored well last nite to bonk Lady C a second time within a day.

Round two, she lost this time to DHairy aka Laobaby.
More RTFs are cumming.
I'm really impressed with bro's DirtyHairy conquests. Both from the stamina standpoint and from a financial standpoint. These would costs well over a thousand dollars with all these rtfs. I'll be broke if I've had that kind of stamina, some more with the share market coming down, no extra source of income. Maybe might join FL group and try hook up some rich females ::: Looks like this line is recession proof.
anyway, it's good I can read bro's rtfs. Keep em coming.
Now must be selective in which "stocks" to invest, thank goodness for these forums.
Old 19-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
Yo Bro DH,
You sounds like u r doing "Blitzkrieg" to beat the deadline before going off on 23 aye?
hehehehehehe.....
Yo Bro N,
noted your comment
The Blitz...no me dun think can
remember me laobaby
so where got that kind of energy?
but bcos of me horny didi
so before leaving on 23...just try to up as many x Lady C
Old 19-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 17
SAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cannot get her out of my mind so I return to find CC again late afternoon around Lavendar area. Really enjoy her company. I will look for her again when Vit-M is replenished and I have the time.

Ask TS for her contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread