The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi Chiong View Post
How is qty on Mon night ?
Any Bro gng tonight ? Pm me
Qty :Gals are coming back...... Quality is subjective

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 21-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Finally see u! Today no time to talk to you.... stomach hungry... when I came out, you are gone with VB???
No problem, nice to see old friend again. While I was there, I went to the newly open viet eatry, the place is very nice, more important it is possible to view all the stock walking between the two pubs. Spotted one vb that suit my taste standing and smiling at me outside v. May have to make a trip there tonite to catch her.

Incidentally, met one ex jc viet gal selling tiger beer at my block coffeeshop. Look like I don't have to travel so far to jc to get my vb fix!!

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 21-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
No problem, nice to see old friend again. While I was there, I went to the newly open viet eatry, the place is very nice
Yes... New veit eatery got nice food and biggwr space than LP.
Important is that it is between pubs and good to ogle at vb passing by

Last edited by KangTuo; 21-03-2014 at 10:58 PM.
Old 21-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally see u! Today no time to talk to you.... stomach hungry... when I came out, you are gone with VB???
Quote:
Qty :Gals are coming back...... Quality is subjective
So now you shifted to jc from gl MB?
Old 21-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$25 liao? wow. I tot was $22. Give $50 and give back a lot of $1 coins.

new eatery where huh? three months no go liao. But LP food nice leh.

On a serious note, any tricks to avoid old flames as I want to find new fresh ones. But those that know u will stick to u whole nite.
Old 21-03-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
On a serious note, any tricks to avoid old flames as I want to find new fresh ones. But those that know u will stick to u whole nite.
Directly tell them you want hug new girls
Old 22-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
Zedex5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
$25 liao? wow. I tot was $22. Give $50 and give back a lot of $1 coins.
Price was increased immediately after govt announced alcohol tax increase. We can probably expect a bigger hike next month when the tax comes into effect.
Old 22-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedex5 View Post
Price was increased immediately after govt announced alcohol tax increase. We can probably expect a bigger hike next month when the tax comes into effect.
confused...the sin taxed was immediate and no more next month increase...go read the budget statement again...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Directly tell them you want hug new girls
wah...I just install wechat and immediately one of my ex-girls "hi" me liao. KNS...
Old 25-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah...I just install wechat and immediately one of my ex-girls "hi" me liao. KNS...
Use zalo... More ex girls hi you
Old 26-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Dont dare to try wechat, in case OC spot check

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 26-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Almost going tonite when my buddy fly me aeroplane last minute. Haiz...oh well, save $$.
Old 27-03-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Dont dare to try wechat, in case OC spot check
Can log out wechat before go home
Old 27-03-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Can log out wechat before go home
At your location, when u use wechat to look around, at least 100 vietnamese in sight

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
new eatery where huh? three months no go liao. But LP food nice leh.
Actually it is not a new eatery, it just moved across the street (previously next to the chinese restaurant) to current address between bunker and club v.

just had my coffee there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1