The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

wow....this 20 year old student looks nice...my type...hahaha
Old 14-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamersg View Post
As I prefer TAM building when she's from there, she basically knows and then one has to set the stage or just deal with the arguing. I know, I know, I need to be more cold-hearted!
Only 5th floor got stage dude!
No.61???????YUKI?????
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 15-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Only 5th floor got stage dude!
No.61???????YUKI?????
Ha ha, I meant "set the stage" in terms of "preparing things in advance" rather than having her catch me at the KTV building and throwing a fit. Unless she has a singer pass from level 1, 3 or 5, one always run the risk of running into her, even if she usually goes to a particular floor.

Was at LV last week and recognised several singers on the TV, the one you mentioned from DC, another from LP, and a third but forget where. for whatever reason I used to chase the singers mostly from the Middle Road joints, have actually regularly hung one at LV. I've tried to swear off singers so don't expect to hit the LV hall, apart from saying hello again to the singers I knew before. I'll likely go sometime over coming 3 weeks so maybe I'll be hanging some same night as you! cheers
Old 17-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
wow....this 20 year old student looks nice...my type...hahaha
She is a Fujian gal, returning next month on student visa. She is 168 w/o shoes, weigh abt 48-49kg, cute n pretty. Natural B n nice butt. She is a light smoker though. A close fren thought she was the prettiest gal who ever sat w/ me in a KTV.

Want me to intro to u?

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

SH gals r reputed to be the most practical n calculating among all the PRCs. They ARE!

A little while ago I saw a gal in the hallway of a KTV n only had time to get her no. She was my type n in the subsequent 2 wks I had called several times to book her n she was either busy or didn't want to work that day.

The other day I exchanged text msg w/ her. She thought I only wanted her pussy for ST n was blunt n stated that: 我不出街的,你不必在我身上浪费时间。。I replied that I was encouraged n pleased that she didn't do ST, hinting that I wanted to BY her.

I called her yesterday n she was friendly.

Me: Are u XX?

She: Yes!

Me: Where r u from?

She: SH, China.

Me: You hv a BF taking care of u?

She: No, I dun hv a BF.

Me: I like to take care of u (even though we had not seen each other more than 30 secs). When I take care of a gal, she doesn't work at all...

She: OK, how will u take care of me? How much will u give me?

Me: I like to know u first n then we can talk.

She: Good! Today I'm looking at several places to move to. Call me................................................ .................................................

Will I BY her? Yes, if her terms r reasonable n if I can confirm that she is indeed my type after seeing her again, otherwise I'll walk away.

Whatever the outcome in this case study, I enjoy negotiating w/ these PRC MMs as it's a good learning experience n part of my training, hehehe.

BTW, this is a gal who rejected my booking her several times n told me not to waste time on her, n now she is willing to discuss being BY-ed!

Frankly, I only hv a vague idea how she looks like. She did appear to be a looker w/ good height, perhaps 168, fair w/ proportionate figure. Nice legs but can't remember seeing her arms.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
She is a Fujian gal, returning next month on student visa. She is 168 w/o shoes, weigh abt 48-49kg, cute n pretty. Natural B n nice butt. She is a light smoker though. A close fren thought she was the prettiest gal who ever sat w/ me in a KTV.

Want me to intro to u?

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

SH gals r reputed to be the most practical n calculating among all the PRCs. They ARE!

A little while ago I saw a gal in the hallway of a KTV n only had time to get her no. She was my type n in the subsequent 2 wks I had called several times to book her n she was either busy or didn't want to work that day.

The other day I exchanged text msg w/ her. She thought I only wanted her pussy for ST n was blunt n stated that: 我不出街的,你不必在我身上浪费时间。。I replied that I was encouraged n pleased that she didn't do ST, hinting that I wanted to BY her.

I called her yesterday n she was friendly.

Me: Are u XX?

She: Yes!

Me: Where r u from?

She: SH, China.

Me: You hv a BF taking care of u?

She: No, I dun hv a BF.

Me: I like to take care of u (even though we had not seen each other more than 30 secs). When I take care of a gal, she doesn't work at all...

She: OK, how will u take care of me? How much will u give me?

Me: I like to know u first n then we can talk.

She: Good! Today I'm looking at several places to move to. Call me................................................ .................................................

Will I BY her? Yes, if her terms r reasonable n if I can confirm that she is indeed my type after seeing her again, otherwise I'll walk away.

Whatever the outcome in this case study, I enjoy negotiating w/ these PRC MMs as it's a good learning experience n part of my training, hehehe.

BTW, this is a gal who rejected my booking her several times n told me not to waste time on her, n now she is willing to discuss being BY-ed!

Frankly, I only hv a vague idea how she looks like. She did appear to be a looker w/ good height, perhaps 168, fair w/ proportionate figure. Nice legs but can't remember seeing her arms.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Sori, what does SH stands for? Pardon my ignorance.

To really know if a girl is worth it, have to meet in the afternoon where you can see clearly...i remembered long ago....I arranged to meet this girl for ST in the afternoon....when I saw her in the afternoon I was totally shocked as she did not look anything like what I saw the previous night...lucky she told me that she needed to urgently to go to ICA so I managed to escape!...however that night she smsed me back....feeling horny and curious I decided to meet her...and she went back to her above average looks!....not easy to find girls with good natural beauty nowadays...

There are many girls who do not want to reduce themselves to ST as they feel cheap about it....even if they are offered $500 they feel that they can earn it back in 1 or 2 days work...they prefer to be BY to feel better about themselves...but my advice to them is...man are fickle...BY often don't last...but of course I don't tell that to my targets....hahahaha
Old 18-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AustinPowers is Cool - loads of Potential

SH = Shanghai?

i dun think shanghai gals are very pretty.
most of the pretty gals in shanghai are not locals.

Quote:
Old 18-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinPowers View Post
SH = Shanghai?

yup...many girls i know been in shanghai for work or "pleasure" before...but yes SH girls are often very practical type...it's afterall a more modern cosmopolitan city...they are often very smart also...will know what to say to get you to KC them...
Old 18-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
virtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
yup...many girls i know been in shanghai for work or "pleasure" before...but yes SH girls are often very practical type...it's afterall a more modern cosmopolitan city...they are often very smart also...will know what to say to get you to KC them...
bro MoralEpitome,

You are right. I used to have two SH girlfriends before, both are very practical type.

Always asked me to buy expensive gifts for them...

But, both are very pretty like supermodels and KC skills are super...
Old 18-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualman View Post
bro MoralEpitome,

You are right. I used to have two SH girlfriends before, both are very practical type.

haha....one cent one good....at least you get what you see.... SH girls should be good for bros working in Shanghai on Expat's package....15K rmb a month should be enough...just 3k in Sing terms....if i am single I sure move to china
Old 18-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To really know if a girl is worth it, have to meet in the afternoon where you can see clearly...i remembered long ago....I arranged to meet this girl for ST in the afternoon....when I saw her in the afternoon I was totally shocked as she did not look anything like what I saw the previous night.......not easy to find girls with good natural beauty nowadays...

There are many girls who do not want to reduce themselves to ST as they feel cheap about it....even if they are offered $500 they feel that they can earn it back in 1 or 2 days work...they prefer to be BY to feel better about themselves...but my advice to them is...man are fickle...BY often don't last...but of course I don't tell that to my targets....hahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinPowers View Post
SH = Shanghai?

Hi Bros ME n AP,

Yes, SH = Shanghai

I always try to meet the gal in broad daylight before BY-ing her. But I still hv had my share of surprises as I dun hv X-ray vision, hehehe.

I suspect the prettier SH gals choose to work at other major cities. Your impression may be due to sampling bias.

Perhaps bro chenzong, an "old SH hand," could tell us if SH gals r pretty or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualman View Post
bro MoralEpitome,

Yeah, SH gals r very practical. Very pretty like supermodels? Are they both local SH gals?

Cheers!

Good evening!

I called the SH gal XX again yesterday PM. For the first time she called me X da ge right away. BTW, I hv not seen her again since I met her for perhaps less than 20 secs abt 2 wks ago.

We spoke for quite a while re how I could BY her.

Just like me, she is very practical n frank n calculating. I love negotiating BY w/ her!

She told me approx how much she is earning running KTVs. If she doesn't work at all, she wants X $ a month to be BY-ed by me. She quickly added tat perhaps she should work occasionally n I could pay her less as it might be too much of a financial burden to me. The amt she is asking is the going rate...I actually thought tat she might request for 1.5X the amt, which I was mentally prepared to ante up. Currently her mom is in town. She would call me next wk to meet up to finalize the details.

BTW, she has been here for 2 months. She is trying to apply for a different visa as she intends to start a business in SIN. She wants to quit going to KTVs.

We hardly know each other. She remembers that I'm a white collar type, not a ruffian. All I know abt her is tat she is a looker w/ the type of body proportions that I like. I persisted bcos she is a challenge. She charges 50% higher fees for KTV sessions n I failed to book her several times. She politely asked me to get lost 1 wk ago, but I was undaunted n changed tactics...

Of course I need to do a final inspection of the meat before consummating the deal. Whatever the outcome, this is an interesting n useful learning experience for me.

The most crucial goal for me? Constantly improve my dominant self mastery/self control so that I become completely detached to life's outcomes.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros ME n AP,

Yes, SH = Shanghai

I always try to meet the gal in broad daylight before BY-ing her. But I still hv had my share of surprises as I dun hv X-ray vision, hehehe.

I suspect the prettier SH gals choose to work at other major cities. Your impression may be due to sampling bias.

Perhaps bro chenzong, an "old SH hand," could tell us if SH gals r pretty or not.

Yeah, SH gals r very practical. Very pretty like supermodels? Are they both local SH gals?

Cheers!

Good evening!

I called the SH gal XX again yesterday PM. For the first time she called me X da ge right away. BTW, I hv not seen her again since I met her for perhaps less than 20 secs abt 2 wks ago.

We spoke for quite a while re how I could BY her.

Just like me, she is very practical n frank n calculating. I love negotiating BY w/ her!

She told me approx how much she is earning running KTVs. If she doesn't work at all, she wants X $ a month to be BY-ed by me. She quickly added tat perhaps she should work occasionally n I could pay her less as it might be too much of a financial burden to me. The amt she is asking is the going rate...I actually thought tat she might request for 1.5X the amt, which I was mentally prepared to ante up. Currently her mom is in town. She would call me next wk to meet up to finalize the details.

BTW, she has been here for 2 months. She is trying to apply for a different visa as she intends to start a business in SIN. She wants to quit going to KTVs.

We hardly know each other. She remembers that I'm a white collar type, not a ruffian. All I know abt her is tat she is a looker w/ the type of body proportions that I like. I persisted bcos she is a challenge. She charges 50% higher fees for KTV sessions n I failed to book her several times. She politely asked me to get lost 1 wk ago, but I was undaunted n changed tactics...

Of course I need to do a final inspection of the meat before consummating the deal. Whatever the outcome, this is an interesting n useful learning experience for me.

The most crucial goal for me? Constantly improve my dominant self mastery/self control so that I become completely detached to life's outcomes.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Your determination and perseverance is an inspiration to me bro WB...I have to say that you are one of the few persons in SBF that I look up to.
Old 19-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Your determination and perseverance is an inspiration to me bro WB...I have to say that you are one of the few persons in SBF that I look up to.
Hi Bro ME,

Wat to do? I'm a lao chi ko pek, who wont stand a chance w/o perseverance...n some money.

I'll meet XX soon for a final inspection n to discuss details of BY-ing. Although to me she is one of the most attractive gals I hv seen inside KTVs n I hv every intention of keeping her LT, she could still turn out to be a big disappointment in broad daylight. The deal will also fall through if we can't agree on a no of specific terms such as wkly payment, etc. But that is life...

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes, it's sampling bias. Don't forget before the revolution the place famous for beauties in China was Suzhou, very close to Shanghai. There are alot of pretty Shanghainese women, known for their figures and skin, though more famous for their 'practical' personalities. While I tend to find many pretty northerners here, it's partly because I prefer taller, leggy women, but also as much of Dongbei remains poor, they ship out alot more women to our island!
Old 19-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are many girls who do not want to reduce themselves to ST as they feel cheap about it....even if they are offered $500 they feel that they can earn it back in 1 or 2 days work...they prefer to be BY to feel better about themselves
Yup, was rejected recently by a LV girl who only wanted BY. We met many times and so feeling was there, but she stuck to her position all along--if I wanted the abalone, I had to buy the entire shell for a while!
Old 19-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thorn_horn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's hard but not imposible...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1