The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Talk abt keyboard warrior...is the one who challange people to meet you post at 4pm, but tell people to meet you at 12 noon on same day...sorry i dont have a delorean time machine

As to your lack of english ability, so what you want to find trouble don't be a keyboard warrior if i dont want trouble tehn i SHOULD be a keyboard warrior?...or if im a keyboard warrior i wont find trouble....this guy says he in logistics gets paid big dollars..clearly he isnt in management with that kind of communication skills...prob drive a delivery truck
Now you are being banned again. This show that you are just a trouble maker here. I prefer to use Singlish under Singapore Setup forum. Talking to such asshole; I need to use proper English. Since you like to look down on people and said that I'm truck driver; let make a big bet. The Boss of the Forum will be the Judge. The loser will need to give the USD 5,000 to the Boss (10% go to SammyBoy Forum). Let Boss decide where he should donate the $ to which charity organisation. If anyone of us lose and didn't fulfil our bet; the loser must not comment and login Sammy Forum again; if not retribution will fall this his and immediate family.

The Condition is that if I can't prove to the Boss there I'm in the Management Team for a MNC and earning more than USD 100K per annum (I don't think that a truck driver can earn that much); I will lose the bet. Are willing to take the bet????? I think everyone in SammyBoy will be interested to know. If you don't wish to take the Challenge stop all your nuisance here.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 17-06-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
The other thing to realise abt the overnight price is this...and this used to happen regularly at places like gossip and apocalypse, these places get busy after 12, and so guys would go in around that time check out the girls and then around 1-2 am they would nego a deal...the girls would then say they hungry so go have supper, so get back to hotel room around 3am...then first shot ends aroudn 5am...then girls will say need to go home blah blah this excuse that excuse...maybe the guy can convice her to stay for another shot, bUT 100% she will be gone by 6-7am. 150usd or 3mill for a rushed two shots not really overnight...personally i rather go the alternative routes.
This gal was 700k, i was with her 45-50mins
This gal was 500k, i was with her 1hr
Dear All Samster

If you still believe this TomAffolter aka MutantChicken aka Stealth Agent; this is your problem. I got nothing to say anymore as I had challenge him to a bet and I dare him to take up the bet.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 17-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
We need to celebrate, no drunk no go home.... trouble maker is banned again. Have to wait for another nick. Dun understand why must someone go against almost everyone in virtual world.
Very well said!

Those that was his former clients/friends better watch out, he ever exposed his clients/friends due to some disagreement and thus may repeat again.

Anyway TS and whole group of fans had aborted the thread because of hooligan like him.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 17-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Those that was his former clients/friends better watch out, he ever exposed his clients/friends due to some disagreement and thus may repeat again.

Anyway TS and whole group of fans had aborted the thread because of hooligan like him.
Totally agree with you. In the past the TS had asked me not to argue with him initially until he also give up on him. There are still people here believe in him; that he is sincere and I can't understand why? Are those people who believe in him are his clone too.

I hope this time round it let everyone here know that his true character and stopped him become a free loader.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 17-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Micoxafloppin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=TomMAffolter;14730950]...then first shot ends aroudn 5am...then girls will say need to go home blah blah this excuse that excuse...maybe the guy can convice her to stay for another shot, bUT 100% she will be gone by 6-7am. 150usd or 3mill for a rushed two shots not really overnight...personally i rather go the alternative routes.
Same in Sinkieland the girl thinks overnight means as soon as dawn breaks its leaving time
But personally I prefer overnight so normally sit with ger a few nights in pub in JC and establish if they like me before I pop the question.
I had a 22 yo that I got to know on LINE last night. She lives 2 hour from HCM and just asks for the taxi fare although I think she inflates it and I round it up with an extra 200. She say she never been out of VN and says she just broke up with boyfriend ie not WL. This may not be true but I'm happy to see her once a week under these conditions even though I missed the Wales v England game. I wanted Wales to win
I read on the News they replaced the town signs in Bala (N Wales) with Bale for the duration Wales are in the Euros
Apologies I guess that's off topic.
Old 17-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

There will always be dumb ass like lausung who after being cheated by a pimp feels obligated to protect him still. Maybe he got a US$10 discount off the US$150 he spent. This world is full of weirdos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post

"Fresh farm gals"? LOL... u were probably introduced to Cambodian gals -- not like u can tell the difference being such a newbie. Better go get an AIDs test.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lausung View Post
No regrets from meeting TomMAFFolter, most of the girls intro to me are fresh farm girls, not the type of girls who have been expose to foreigner...
Old 17-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Haizzzzz

Just got zapped by his clone or client. I really can't understand some people; why Sporean rather believe someone who have ill intention rather than believe his own nation people.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 17-06-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
We need to celebrate.......
Next time pm me first before declaring celebration.....so i can pcc and my flying siao can be spermworks (instead of usual fireworks)....
Old 18-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

What? The war is finally over? So meaning this thread can go back to giving advice and sharing information? YEAH
Old 18-06-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
What? The war is finally over? So meaning this thread can go back to giving advice and sharing information? YEAH
Let hope that this MC aka Tom get lost forever. This thread will be peaceful.

To those who feel that an ex-convict cant work in an MNC as a Management; you are wrong. Those who know me personally will know whether I do work as what.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 18-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Kinda very vexing to read all these accusations and insults. I stand neutral Btw.
Guys, on the food part, while I enjoy reading, but can we go easy on that ?it's becoming too excessive. I mean, just a short intro will do.
Old 18-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

What's wrong with ex-convict? Who have a problem with that?
Old 19-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros, do not use wechat to look for girls (99% all fake photos), use Beetalk or Zola apps to search for girls.
Happy searching, good luck.
Old 19-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
Dear bros, do not use wechat to look for girls (99% all fake photos), use Beetalk or Zola apps to search for girls.
Happy searching, good luck.
Bro, if you free today evening can go Hai yen and China see see look look? I went that day stock pijak... but curious to know if evening got better stock or not. If same same then I can strike off these places for my next visit liao. No hurry... if you free then help to check.
Old 19-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Bro, if you free today evening can go Hai yen and China see see look look? I went that day stock pijak... but curious to know if evening got better stock or not. If same same then I can strike off these places for my next visit liao. No hurry... if you free then help to check.

Sorry I'm going bk spore now but will be bk next Friday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread