The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

Visited her a couple of times already and service standard always maintain.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share
Hi bro,
Care to share her contact?
Thank you
Old 02-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Truft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can anyone share contact?
Old 02-01-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro can share contact tia
Old 03-01-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share
Hi bro, can share contact pls? Thanks man!
Old 03-01-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all

Sorry to all who have PM me. I will take a while to reply because my inbox is currently flooded. The ML also said that she is currently overwhelmed by messages so she will need time to reply all also. Once the situation eases I’ll reply to your PMs.

Thanks for the support!
Old 03-01-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry to all who have PM me. I will take a while to reply because my inbox is currently flooded. The ML also said that she is currently overwhelmed by messages so she will need time to reply all also. Once the situation eases I’ll reply to your PMs.

Thanks for the support!
bro what's the ML damage? thanks
Old 03-01-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks for the support!
Thanks for your sharing bro... I oledi upped your points
Old 03-01-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Sibiansian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySibiansian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share contact
Old 05-01-2022, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3000 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Horniest ML?

Haha! Lately I heard got 2 bros conquer Melody and 1 more very close. Awesome! Haha

Any good big tits ladies lately? All like recycled girls
Old 05-01-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Haha! Lately I heard got 2 bros conquer Melody and 1 more very close. Awesome! Haha

What type of conquer? Hahaha
Old 05-01-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Conquer to what extend? Taken down the Queen until she surrendered? Can the 2 bros share their strategy and battle story?
Old 05-01-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No everyone will get the same treatment. Some guys think the go there will get offered full course. If ML likes u then yes definitely a possibility of unlocking another level. Simple fact of life and happens to any girl out there. U think for urself la…if a girl fat and chui u will bang meh? Maybe her preference is bigger tools la…my ML say she look at size one…too small got no feeling. Already say is JG style which means Not a FJ joint…so hard to read between the lines meh? So they cherry pick who they want la

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 05-01-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Lucky guys 😌
Old 05-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Brother, can share please.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
No everyone will get the same treatment. Some guys think the go there will get offered full course. If ML likes u then yes definitely a possibility of unlocking another level. Simple fact of life and happens to any girl out there. U think for urself la…if a girl fat and chui u will bang meh? Maybe her preference is bigger tools la…my ML say she look at size one…too small got no feeling. Already say is JG style which means Not a FJ joint…so hard to read between the lines meh? So they cherry pick who they want la
The 3rd paragraph might not apply to all sbf bro. 😀
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread