The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
I meant she discouraged it. But, I’m paying. So, I decide
Bro don't believe those MLs who say cannot ejaculate after treatment (JG or prostate). As another bro also said, she herself does it for customers. Of cos you can decide la.
Old 29-03-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helplessbro View Post
Agreed. This young lass deserves much more recognition for her effort and attention to details. Only downside is the location..
Yeah, a bit of walking from MRT. Driving wise no issue though. But the condo is spacious with two rooms, table and mirror in one room, and her attention to details including lighting - so negatives of location is compensated by the advantages this condo provide.
Old 29-03-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Landmine. In and out within 30min. Fake nuru just use her fake boob and ugly nipple around your body more like boobs massage den nuru. Do not proceed. Not worth it. Ugly mlif. Hope the reply it not too late. When year ago and the picture is not even blur yet, go there totally different person. Still a nightmare. Dunno if she changed over a new leaf. There a saying a leopard never change this spot
Upped you for sharing a potential landmine
Old 29-03-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro don't believe those MLs who say cannot ejaculate after treatment (JG or prostate). As another bro also said, she herself does it for customers. Of cos you can decide la.
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 29-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Last visited W a quarter back. And, visited her very recently.
She has learnt new hj technique. Great improvement vs 3 months back. It was great. Managed to get me hard all the way. Good on her. We had a real good chat on how she has picked up the ropes in this aspect.

I concur with most of the points trying79 bro has shared.

Enjoy while it last

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying79 View Post
Amidst the attention given to W, I have visited her. True to the many positive sharing from the bros here, this W really deserves the spotlight.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Looks: this is the only category I will give grading. 9/10 and she is really beautiful. Out of the numerous ladies I have visited from SLG, she has got to be the prettiest. I was jokingly sharing that she can easily get a rich boyfriend back in China and lead a good life, and I received a stare and friendly smack from her. It is a positive to me. It is clear she wants to be independent.

Attitude: again, her good and positive attitude stands out really well here. Her polite nature during the sms arrangement, the use of dry towel (with that sun baked smell, is there a word for it?), her offer of drinks twice after the 2 showers, her offer to wipe me dry twice, her offering of her fruits and food which was her meal and I have to politely decline, etc. All this really makes her stand out superbly well. She is indeed sincere in wanting to provide her listed services well. Her phone use was zilch and she was standing outside the shower room waiting for me to come out and dry me, at least for my visit.

Massage: I am a >= 2hr session guy. And, this lady insisted on providing massage beyond the 60mins mark! She is indeed hardworking and really sincere in providing quality service. I literally have to sit up to stop her from massaging further. We all know how energy sapping massage can be. Hats off to her. And, she provided adequate strength.

Sensual: comes the exciting part? She has silky smooth skin. I love it. She has the curves at the right places. Combining these together with her moans, and her ability to identify my sensitive regions, I reached ecstasy with extreme elation. Extreme! Playability has always been YMMV, I’ll leave it out for each individual’s expectation and experience will differ. I don’t want to go down the path of arguing. But, I am sure her phone use is minimal. She requested for phone use prior to picking up her phone, both times to confirm appointments which I really think is reasonable. Certainly, I didn’t decline her request to use her phone.

Will I return to find this lady? Definitely yes. No doubts about it.

To me, she is indeed a rarity these days. Treasuring such rarity is a must for me. She has captured my attention.
Old 29-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/rain-massage/
Any fr? Somehow she's on code red so rather wait for FR.
Old 29-03-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Landmine. Visited her a few years back. Back then it was in a shop, she kept talking to another ml next door by shouting. Really bad experience. Her nuru is nothing to shout about. Went once and never looked back
Sounds bad. Thanks for sharing bro
Old 29-03-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Landmine. Visited her a few years back. Back then it was in a shop, she kept talking to another ml next door by shouting. Really bad experience. Her nuru is nothing to shout about. Went once and never looked back
Bro, thank you for your advice. 😁
Old 29-03-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edwardwj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bross,

Anyone tried this milf before? https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-bao-er/
Tried to search for review but there’s only review for the other bao-er.

Please share! Thanks!
Old 29-03-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No problem. This type of ML should just leave the industry not sincere at all just want to earn your hard earn money. Hope people saw the review and dont proceed. Treating us like carrot and idoit. Thank to the people that upped my point. Oh ya paid before the session is alway suss. In the english speaking massage thread heard she still doing the same shit last year. When there around 2 year back.

Last edited by beyond96; 29-03-2023 at 12:42 PM.
Old 29-03-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/rain-massage/
Any fr? Somehow she's on code red so rather wait for FR.
oh....she's on my radar too. Got that sultry mistress look which I dig.

how you know she code red?

I think likely is FL then.

Was looking through another website, wow....all those FLs sharpening knives with such exorbitant rates!! Scary!
Old 29-03-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 4
Sodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sharing after visiting 77 https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

First impression indicates she is a shy and quiet lady. But she is polite. Close the door and things changed after some moments. She is willing to please. Her reactions and moans bring you high a notch or two when you touched her sensitive spots. She seeks to please. I sense she will improve really fast.
Old 29-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Couldn't book any that bro recommended, how to get on the list?
Old 29-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Couldn't book any that bro recommended, how to get on the list?
Find the ugliest old looking ML listed , and start from there to get your name into whatever database she is using. Repeat until you get your hit.
Old 29-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Decided to give Apple a try soon, no reviews thus far and newly listed. Any reviews?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/apple-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1