The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-06-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GMC - Oishi

While Netflix has Dr Climax, GMC has brought their very own "sex doctor" back to our shores. Oishi needs no introduction, new bros who want a benchmark on good service. You will need to see her to understand.
Looks wise, the left picture is more accurate but her hair now is the one on the right. Slight miscommunication in the beginning as another lady opened the door but was quickly resolved.
Oishi thought I had booked the other lady and was a little "upset" lol

She brought me to her room and we chatted quite a bit since it had been a while since she returned. Still that super hot body and this time an upgraded brand new back tattoo which symbolizes what she is about.

Soon we got down to the deed and frenching, caressing and also directing me a little on her erogenous zones. we were going at it like long-lost lovers. Gave her the paint of her life and she was gasping and tensed while the juices of her pussy drenched the towel she had placed for me. lol

She was super high and demanded that I fuck her now. Did her in mish only this time has she got a little cramp from the earlier intense tongue lashing.
She tensed up again as I went deep into her pussy as she wrapped her arms and legs around me as she came. We both lay there spent after round 1 and there was little time for round 2. She lay her head on my chest as we chatted some more till the time was up. She jokingly thanked me for the session and wanted to "tip" me as i had serviced her well.

RTF. For sure 100%, few FLs these days provide her level of service. And this service level is I might say on the the yester-years of SBF.
Old 30-06-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 12
vicvict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicvict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anna SYTlover

Book her yesterday afternoon and this is the outcome

Looks: 8.5/10 (cute, appealing and adorable gal and pic was accurate)
Body: 8.5/10 (Petite girl with nice body. Slim small waist. Smooth slickly skin. Her perky ass seduce me the most)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural and soft should be about size C, handful for me to feel and touch)
Frenching 9/10 (DFK all the way with her sexy nice soft lips. It was passionate and sensual enough to get me very hard)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (shaven, nice, super small and tight with no smell and super wet)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Will lick and suck balls sensuously. Good suction with tongue action and deepthro
at, will give you a seductive look during BBBJ. Instant hard on)
FJ: 9/10 (I tried to carry fuck here for a short while. She was obliging, and giggling when i tried to carry her, i scrawny la, so maybe she finds it funny. Give me a hard and deep penetration and her moans was stereo and i pump her till i release)
GFE: 9/10 (Super high chemistry, have the bf and gf feel, service oriented definitely, and not a time watcher)
RTF: already start planning with bro sytlover my next slot. Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 30-06-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ineeednymph is Cool - loads of Potential

Cartoon <--> Lust365
https://sammy.guru/showthr...hlight=cartoon

Looks/ 9
Age/ early 20’s
Body/ 8.5 petite
Boobs/ 8.5 average
Bbbj/ 9 slow motion, lick and sucked shaft and balls
Fj: 9 can feel the difference of tightness from my previous once. Siok
Gfe: 9 sweet bubbly kind

Would love to see her again, if time permits
Old 30-06-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 7
BalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockershard466 View Post

Mango from flirtygirls
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=990023&highlight=

Went to try out this young lady and was service quite well by her

Thanks for the promo rate and I was very satisfied with her attitude and service she gave me

Blowjob was ok with wet feeling and can go down deep too

We fuck hard and she can take heavy pounding without any complaints or blackface

Very accommodating and not a time watcher, we did enjoy our 60mins session and I think the penny spend is very worth it too
Enjoy my session with this gem. Took a mystery promo no disappointment. Worth my Sunday trip and time
Old 30-06-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 1
corianderjuice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycorianderjuice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for FoxyThai Yujin

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?...ighlight=yujin

OKT: Responsive as always. Provided clear instructions on how to get to the location. Everything went smoothly as usual.

Looks: Pre-milf with fair skin, I would say late 20s or early 30s. I feel that she looks a lot better in person than the advertised photos.
Body: Slim body frame with nicely shaped butt. A cup boobies with eraser nipples.
Kiss: Can DFK but not the super aggressive type.
BBBJ/AR: Love the way she switch between BBBJ and AR. But the highlight is really her BBBJ; wet and slurpy with occasional DT. Ended my 2nd shot with CIM and she just kept sucking to make sure she got every single last drop.
Pussy: Didn't manage to paint as she was so proactive throughout.
FJ: Tried a few positions, CG, RCG and finished off in missionary.
GFE: She has quite a goofy personality; can basically giggle about anything and everything. Very easy to talk to and no commercial feel at all. Can converse smoothly in English without use of GT.
RTF: Will try to visit her again before she leaves, but then again this stable has too many great options.
Old 30-06-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of

Peach from Lust365
https://sammy.guru/showthr...ighlight=peach

Looks: 90% resemblance. She looks very naughty and looks like shes going to eat me alive hahaha
Body: sexy body
Boobs: humongous breast E cup
Pussy: taste damn well
BBBJ: she can go all the way down or just focus on licking my bro up and down. I won't have any hint what is her move next. Quite exciting. The mysterious effect
FJ: pro rider. She is very gooood

Rtf: yes for sure. No doubt
Old 30-06-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yobananaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: yobananaboy
Lady: Oishi
Shave : Yes
French: No
English: Yes, can have decent conversations
Looks: 10/10
Body : 10/10, pageant material!
Boobs: Enchanced
BJ: 10/10, out of the world man, she's knows how to work that shaft!
FJ: 10/10, accomodating to many positions, very well versed in all forms of CG
Overall : 100/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
what other FR was true, god tier service. awesome B2B massage before the even more shiok bbbj. FJ took me to heaven. She's cheerful and chatty and knows how to crack jokes. very satisfied, she's a true GEM and is has set a new benchmark.
Old 30-06-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Armani from GMC

Looks: 9/10, charming girl model-like facial features (mod)
Body: Slim to average, lighter Thai tan (fair but not as fair as Chiangmai girls)
Boobs: Big C, semi-soft enhanced, very sensitive nipples, lick a bit she will moan
BBBJ: good, keep going on and on for my 2nd shot (cos I do not have energy for my 2nd)
FJ: damn tight, having difficulties going in for my 1st, but finally it went it, it was sky-high pleasure for the both of us (cos her pussy is also sensitive)

Notes: friendly character, limited English, so mostly on GT

Old 30-06-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousey11 View Post
GMC - Oishi

While Netflix has Dr Climax, GMC has brought their very own "sex doctor" back to our shores. Oishi needs no introduction, new bros who want a benchmark on good service. You will need to see her to understand.
Looks wise, the left picture is more accurate but her hair now is the one on the right. Slight miscommunication in the beginning as another lady opened the door but was quickly resolved.
Oishi thought I had booked the other lady and was a little "upset" lol

She brought me to her room and we chatted quite a bit since it had been a while since she returned. Still that super hot body and this time an upgraded brand new back tattoo which symbolizes what she is about.

Soon we got down to the deed and frenching, caressing and also directing me a little on her erogenous zones. we were going at it like long-lost lovers. Gave her the paint of her life and she was gasping and tensed while the juices of her pussy drenched the towel she had placed for me. lol

She was super high and demanded that I fuck her now. Did her in mish only this time has she got a little cramp from the earlier intense tongue lashing.
She tensed up again as I went deep into her pussy as she wrapped her arms and legs around me as she came. We both lay there spent after round 1 and there was little time for round 2. She lay her head on my chest as we chatted some more till the time was up. She jokingly thanked me for the session and wanted to "tip" me as i had serviced her well.

RTF. For sure 100%, few FLs these days provide her level of service. And this service level is I might say on the the yester-years of SBF.
Thanks I think need a shot probably 2 long time MIA from dome 1 liao

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878

Last edited by Rock999; 30-06-2024 at 08:52 PM.
Old 30-06-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Subwayfootlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Dee Dee from LFT - 30 June

OKT 10/10: LFT OKT was very responsive. I had time to sneak out this afternoon for 1 Shot/ 60mins, asked for Janice or Bunny but both were occupied until at least 6:00pm, recommended Dee Dee and within 45mins, I reached the car parking near location.

Location 10/10: Location in central was a + point for me because it is very discreet, not facing main road, not much people too, this was a major + point for me.

Looks 9/10: Dee Dee welcomed me at the door, was very fair, not typical Thai tan, which was also fine for me. Very slim. Not much discount from photo.

Body 9/10: Very slim body, man-made boobs but were still soft. No belly and nice skin.

Shower service 10/10: She started with kisses and did all the soaping for me, followed by washing, all the way down to my cock and backside. She was startled at my size that she couldn't wrap her fingers around it. After washing off, I reached for the towel to dry but she held me back and smiled "I want to blow you first" Started BBBJ there, she could only get her mouth past my dick head and almost halfway, she tried, but that was good enough. Was startled a bit when I was fully erected but she took it like a champ.

BBBJ 9/10: Went back to the room, continued BBBJ, totally not rushed. Kept trying to go past 1/2 way, have to give her points for that.

FJ 9/10: Rolled my condom down as I always bring my own. Put a lot of KY on it and on her pussy, started pounding her hard. Dee Dee's pussy was really tight for me.

At the same time, could hear another bro banging Bunny next room, stereo effects from there and from Dee Dee was quite a turn-on for me Kept pounding her for 5-10mins, asked her to switch to doggie. Her moans didn't sound forced and was quite natural.

As Dee Dee was switching, she applied more KY again to my cock and her pussy, I continued to pound her for another 10mins and then she kind of surrendered, saying that she started to feel a bit of pain from my size. Then I stopped and laid down, told her to take off my condom and give me catbath while jacking me off.

She really worked hard at it, constantly licking, sucking my nipples while jacking me off for another 5mins before I finally came.

GFE 9/10: Dee Dee had quite a bit of GFE feel, very friendly.

RTF: Yes, today is her 1st day in SG, quite a good bonk.
Old 30-06-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Patricia from GMC wk26 2024
Shave : Yes. Coin-slot type, no taste or smell.
French: Yes, DFK if you initiate.
English: Conversational.
Looks: like the photos/video. Minor blemish only noticeable as I made her a little wet during shower time.
Body: exactly like the photos/video. She smells good. Soft and smooth caramel skin tone.
BBBJ: sloppy, shaft and head twirling. Quite enjoyable. Goes on and on with stopping. No DT.
FJ: warm, wet and quite tight. Eager and somewhat overconfident? Went slow with her since she felt tight and I wanted her to get used to me, but she ownself hard pounded me during CG till she winched, so flipped her on her back again and went slow. She curled up so I took the hint and went deep. Responsive with soft sweet moans.

Saw her listing while I was travelling and liked her looks. Her body type and height is totally my style. Don't think she's 166 though, more like 163. Immediately texted GMC to make an appointment after the in-flight announcement of "welcome home" while the plane was taxiing. GMC replied with a warm greeting and confirmed the booking. This fella is psychic or what? Lol

A gentle soft-spoken girl who has a shop in Bangkok and hails from the north-east. She has some Malay blood. Possesses a pleasant personality and easy to chat with no communication barrier as she had a local bf before.
Old 30-06-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post
Today I just had my 1st try for dome 1. A little disappointed.

Initially give me a room number, press bell no response. Msg okt told me wrong room.. went to new room number, open door, confirm different person.. (ive seen adv of the girl i wanted for a while now, the girl i met told me just come sg 5 days ago) double check with okt he say its correct. Check with the girl she nvr heard of the name that I booked. Then I think it shd be a swap or fake adv.. anyway I just went ahead since the girl is decent enough, to save the trouble..
I MIA from dome1 for quite some time liao, landmines and lower QA of girls with super photoshop pics was the main reasons. Sometimes even FR from old birds can be misleading too, and regular stables their girls quality becoming inconsistent. Hopes now girls can be better, have to try a few first. If still bad probably go back RTF my viet rose. A bit sianz keeps looking for her nia i need fresh meat

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 30-06-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

Tried Armani from GMC

Pros:
- Looks very similar to the video posted in TG.
- Enhanced D cups, not the best boob job but overall pretty soft.
- Slim, close to no tummy, can pinch some baby fats
- Decently sized ass for doggie
- DFK enabled, pulls me in for some mad frenching when she's gonna cum.
- Average BBBJ but plus points for looking at me while sucking me off. 3/4 down my dick and it reached the back of her throat, can't do a full DT unfortunately.
- Wet wet pussy, very sensitive too. Rejected fingering, she said she will die. Attacked her clit and made her dripping.
- Tight pussy, needed some KY to ease the entry.
- Loves intense and rough sex (her own words, check with her on your own YMMV). Moans fucking loudly when I choked her and pounded her all while her pussy was gripping down hard.
- Multi-orgasmic, will tell you not to cum and continue to fuck her brains out.
- Doggie was great and she likes it a lot. Quickly got on all fours and grabbed my dick to shove it inside.

Cons:
- Towels can be improved, not very absorbent after first shower. Bring your own if you're buff/fat.
- Kindergarten level of English so GT is needed.

Overall:
8.5/10 bonk for me, RTF worthy if no other targets for the week. Very friendly girl, first trip out of Thailand and it was for whoring. Gave me the vibes that she's just a girl earning money to send home, didn't attempt to KC me. Pretty easy to talk to, felt like a FWB. Mostly GFE with PSE if you can push the right buttons, although it's not tough.
Old 30-06-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

DARO FR 7 heaven
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=991245

OKT: thanks Bro. Never let me down.
Looks as per what described, she is the syt type , petite. looks like more indo.
Boobs: nice shape natural B, Pinky small nipple.
Body: Sweet young body. Not super skinny type, not fat.
Bbbj: perfect pacing of speed n focus, she loved bbbj i can see.
FJ: real low mileage. Tight pussy and meaty ass that is good for doggy. did cowgirl n KO in doggie after a long pump.
Overall it was a quite good bonk she is extremely accommodating.If you want to bonk genuinely young and very willing to please, she is a right one.
Old 30-06-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
W0lfyxd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Airy Foxythai

OKT - fast reply and dont waste time

Location 8/10- g area standard location

Body - 9/10 slim and tall, slight tan A cup but nice to play

French- 10/10 fighting from minute 1 till end of session

Bbbj- 9/10 almost lost round 1, wet until can feel the saliva going down from tip to the base. will really go down on you

Fj-10/10 no ky required started from cowgirl to missionary to doggy, alot of moaning and grabbing when she feeling it makes u want to pump even harder

GFE - 11/10 girl next door feel, want to stick to you whenever and she will grab you to spoon her and even downtime she dont use phone much just talk to you. best part is her authentic thai massage really use strength one damn shiok. Her english somewhat limited but have google translate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1